[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

KdramaAddict

42 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

THIS. Means San never had any romantic feelings towards Won. It must be clear in the script that makes Yoona can make that statement. 

very correct.. it was very clear from the start and even at the end that San's eyes and heart was always towards Rin just as Sunflower remains towards Sun.... so San's love is as a fact as Sunflower's.

@Juni Asat i could not stop laughing at ur underestimating ur english... even if its not urs neighbor's language you are pretty good at it.

@a1102 welcome to the club chingu and just like you we are dying to find anything abt HJH. i have finished One horror movie (boy in wonderland) though i am scares of blood and ghosts still overcame my fear just to see him on my screen.

as of now there are a lot of old movies n dramas that you can watch in his absence...

and yes thanks for joining us...

53 minutes ago, sejabin said:

she trust him 100% or more.. like she has faith in Rin.. 

I remember when she was very shocked after realized her father just passed away.. rin offered his hand to her and she just take it. no question, no rejection, no hesitation ... 

obviously how could she pulled her hands back when held by such handsome namja and his beautiful hands..lol

on Serious note... yes her faith in Rin was unbroken and unwaivered from the start till the very end when she could learn on his shoulder and cry... and could also reveal "her stronger side is not what the truth is" and she dared to tell it to Only to Rin cause of her faith in him

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

i could not stop laughing at ur underestimating ur english... even if its not urs neighbor's language you are pretty good at it.

@a1102 welcome to the club chingu and just like you we are dying to find anything abt HJH. i have finished One horror movie (boy in wonderland) though i am scares of blood and ghosts still overcame my fear just to see him on my screen.

as of now there are a lot of old movies n dramas that you can watch in his absence...

and yes thanks for joining us...

@KdramaSwimmer thank you for your compliment but really my english is very bad my boss always laugh at my english test :joy::joy:

I'm now downloading Mama, that will be my next korean series while waiting for HJH next project

12 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

@KdramaSwimmer thank you for your compliment but really my english is very bad my boss always laugh at my english test :joy::joy:

I'm now downloading Mama, that will be my next korean series while waiting for HJH next project

ur most welcome dear... and truly i never thought before u told that english is not ur native language...

and bosses are always like that... always making fun of reportees..lol

and do watch Mama.. you'll not regret but youll have to fast forward a lot (as i did as i only watched HJH part). he has very impactful and important part if not very good amount of screen time but its all WORTH:tongue:

5 hours ago, liltash85 said:

THIS. Means San never had any romantic feelings towards Won. It must be clear in the script that makes Yoona can make that statement. 

@liltash85you inspired me to write something. 

Have been wanting to say this for a long times but have been refraining myself (for you know what reason)  so here I goes. 

It maybe initial a suggestion of false romantic feels that confused her as she felt 'fluttered' for both.... But all cleared up later when she awakes to that feels of 'That Person' and learnt that her feelings is reciprocated....

For the blushing looks at close promixity contact or confusation at a sudden confession, fluttered at being lovingly stared at.... San's expression caused lots of speculations. During the initial eps, San's expressions always in the radar for much discussions. But we ourselves had these kind of similar experiences in our life, don't we fluttered even when we are not in love.

For many moments of close contact with a normal male friend that you started to have good impression, you fluttered. yes, You flutters under his sudden hints of affection or direct expression of praises. you who are inexperienced, & do not know how to react to affections coz you may be green in that younger age. You blush and even question yourself, will he be "That Person" for you. You tried to think as you flattered under the rare attentions you get from this handsome New friend. You almost make yourself believe this is love. 

Obviously you who lived among guys basically your whole 8 to 10 yrs, who seems to treat you as 'bros'.... You have never experienced much pampered into thinking any one will think romantically about you. Its just your girly nature to fluttered after every active approach on his side: sudden confession, sudden hand hold, sudden hug, sudden close promixity of his damned pretty face... it opened your heart that is closed for the first time. anyway that was the first time you are courted by a guy.

But after a while. You find yourself flutters even worst when that Person beside him who never glanced your way. And totally disregards you. Telling you to go away so many times.... yet suddenly out of characters... He look in your eyes. And call you, his woman.  

That moment onward... You become clear as crystal, no just knowing for who your heart felt sad often. But also the diff between the two kind of flutterings you felt:

flutterings for the active courting approach of him the first guy,

and the flutterings for that sudden gaze from that passive indifferent man reacting to your testings, his active shunning of hurts you... (But seems hidden in him an obvious restraining of himself, purposefully distancing himself from you)... you realised its your unrequited feelings that hurts you....

Fluttering does not meant it generate from true love some times. We all in our real lives also ever felt this way for some guys before. And it's only later we realized. It has not reached beyond the cliff of falling in love yet. However seems romantically fluttering, it is still not love.

Diff with fluttering under Rin .... Rin simply need not do anything or look her way even .. She flutters. 

edit-add-on: we must of cause be fair to say, since not every flutterings originated from True love feels.
So we should be fair to judge that even if she does not fluttered because of true love for won,  then it does not therefore means that she fluttered for Rin out of true love. Yes. agreed.
but, she will only knows her true feels, when she recognised how she actually felt for the 'real man', that moment of contact on the roof awakening her, humbled her that her love was reciprocated. This was the hand, of 'That Person' who actually cared for her, under the pretext that he did all for the other man. The Real Feels will then reveal the 'fake confusing feels' all along confusing her who owned her heart.

while it also does not mean her heart wasnt warm by Won. won did touched her deeply in platonic sense.  i dare say, given a chance. she might even be willing to die for Won, didnt she did drank the cup, for both rin and won? say who we will not die for a platonic bossom friend?
yes, she will die for Won, as a platonic bossom-for-life friend.
but, she will also die for Rin, as a agape woman for her man.
yes, both opened her life, her closed heart. but only one reached right into her, into her core of beings, which only has place for only one person in her entire life.
when she knew who she loved. that is why she told won, even if he is just hancheon, whether hancheon or won, it makes no different. she will still loved him, platonic.
because, who he is (which is he?) does not make a diff to who Rin is to her. that is why she sought a closure and ran after won, to tell him this, at the final ep.
she needs to give won a closure too, her best gift for a bosom-friend who moves her heart once even confused her inot believing can he be 'that person'.
When she realised the feelings that transmit thru those warm hands around her waist... everything became clear.
all flutterings and hurts become clear, which is for a bosom friend, which for a man, her man.

18 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

ur most welcome dear... and truly i never thought before u told that english is not ur native language...

and bosses are always like that... always making fun of reportees..lol

and do watch Mama.. you'll not regret but youll have to fast forward a lot (as i did as i only watched HJH part). he has very impactful and important part if not very good amount of screen time but its all WORTH:tongue:

thank you for the reference @KdramaSwimmer downloading till episode 8 now :):) 

15 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@liltash85you inspired me to write something long. 

It maybe initial a suggestion of false romantic feels that blurred her. But all cleared up later....

Have been wanting to say this something for a long times but Have been refraining myself (for you know what reason)  so here I goes. 

For the face blushing looks at close promixity contact or fluttered at a sudden confession, San's expression. During the initial eps, we're always in the radar for much discussions. But we ourselves had these kind of similar experiences in our life.

For many moments of close contact with a normal male friend that you started to Have good impression. You flutters under his sudden hints of affection or direct expression of praises . you who do not know how to react to affections coz you may be green in that younger age. You blush and even question yourself , will he be "That Person" for you. You tried to think as you flattered under the rare attentions you get from this handsome New friend. You almost make yourself believe this is love. 

Obviously you who lived among guys basically your whole 8 to 10 yrs. You have never experienced much pampered into thinking any one will think romantically about you. Its just your girly nature to fluttered after every active approach in his side: sudden confession , sudden hand hold, sudden hug, sudden close promixity of his damned pretty face.

But after a while. You find yourself flutters even worst when that Person beside him who never glanced your way. And totally disregards you. Telling you to go away so many times yet out of characters... He look in your eyes. And call you, his woman.  

That moment onward .... You become clear as crystal , no just for who your heart felt sad often. But also the diff between the two kind of flutterings you felt:

for the active courting approach of him the first guy,

and the passive shunning (But seems hidden all overly purposely refraining) of "That Person". 

Fluttering does not meant it generate from true love some times. We all in our real lives also ever felt this way for some guys before. And it's only later we realized. It has not reached the core of falling in love yet. However seems romantically fluttering. 

Diff with fluttering under Rin .... Rin simply need not do anything or look her way even .. She flutters. 

completely agree with this @maryofbethany 

42 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

thank you for the reference @KdramaSwimmer downloading till episode 8 now :):) 

go for it.. am on epi 14... so far all good and one wet HJH scene too

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@liltash85you inspired me to write something long. 

It maybe initial a suggestion of false romantic feels that blurred her. But all cleared up later....

Have been wanting to say this something for a long times but Have been refraining myself (for you know what reason)  so here I goes. 

For the face blushing looks at close promixity contact or fluttered at a sudden confession, San's expression. During the initial eps, we're always in the radar for much discussions. But we ourselves had these kind of similar experiences in our life.

For many moments of close contact with a normal male friend that you started to Have good impression. You flutters under his sudden hints of affection or direct expression of praises . you who do not know how to react to affections coz you may be green in that younger age. You blush and even question yourself , will he be "That Person" for you. You tried to think as you flattered under the rare attentions you get from this handsome New friend. You almost make yourself believe this is love. 

Obviously you who lived among guys basically your whole 8 to 10 yrs. You have never experienced much pampered into thinking any one will think romantically about you. Its just your girly nature to fluttered after every active approach in his side: sudden confession , sudden hand hold, sudden hug, sudden close promixity of his damned pretty face.

But after a while. You find yourself flutters even worst when that Person beside him who never glanced your way. And totally disregards you. Telling you to go away so many times yet out of characters... He look in your eyes. And call you, his woman.  

That moment onward .... You become clear as crystal , no just for who your heart felt sad often. But also the diff between the two kind of flutterings you felt:

for the active courting approach of him the first guy,

and the passive shunning (But seems hidden all overly purposely refraining) of "That Person". 

Fluttering does not meant it generate from true love some times. We all in our real lives also ever felt this way for some guys before. And it's only later we realized. It has not reached the core of falling in love yet. However seems romantically fluttering. 

absolutely agree with you dear and along with San we a here also flutter and feel weak on our knees.. seeing Rin being all manly handsome man...

10 hours ago, Juni Asat said:

Rin had fallen in love with San since he was 12 and San was 11, he told her that on the last episode too, that means you are not wrong, this is the look of someone who finally get to see his first love again after 7 years :wub::wub:

I really love Rin's confession:bawling:

tumblr_owk9xuMPy31qbvf9jo1_400.gif tumblr_owk9xuMPy31qbvf9jo2_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_owk9xuMPy31qbvf9jo3_400.gif tumblr_owk9xuMPy31qbvf9jo4_400.gif

tumblr_owk9xuMPy31qbvf9jo5_400.gif tumblr_owk9xuMPy31qbvf9jo6_400.gif

cr: jahe

Even during the confession, he felt that it was wrong to love her. I wanted to slap his handsome face and tell him that you done nothing wrong and no need to apologise. I think if Won didn't give his blessing, Rin won't leave with San because he will forever feel guilty to love her. That's why I always see Won as the main lead because everything depends on him. The story actually centered on him and I can't believe some people can't see it just because he didn't get the girl. 

3 minutes ago, xcalibur07 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Even during the confession, he felt that it was wrong to love her. I wanted to slap his handsome face and tell him that you done nothing wrong and no need to apologise. I think if Won didn't give his blessing, Rin won't leave with San because he will forever feel guilty to love her. That's why I always see Won as the main lead because everything depends on him. The story actually centered on him and I can't believe some people can't see it just because he didn't get the girl. 

right, but i think it's not just they can't see it but because they are to ashamed to admit that those long essay of analysis were all proven wrong, it's a matter of pride for them, I just don't want to admit that they are wrong

that's why to cover their overly wrong analysis, they made an even bigger wrong analysis to justify that and that keep on repeating and repeating and become bigger and bigger

2 minutes ago, sejabin said:

mary.. u are so daebak :heart: 

and  moreover this close contact happened in ancient time. this is something almost unapropriate between unmarried man-woman. so when suddenly a man touch ur waist u will be shy.. and remember that hand. even in modern era, I can't imagine if an unknown man touch my waist or hold it, based on my behave I will slap that person because touching/holding waist feels sensual yet forbidden xuxuxuxu :love:

But if someone who is as handsome as Rin touch/hold San's waist it will be forgiven.. and blessed.. LOL

then let us analyzied this.. the 1st time other guy hold her, her 1st reaction is rejecting it. but when another guy touch her lips, her hand, her waist, she just.. lost.. isn't it a sign? a kind of feminine reaction in accepting.. a male? a man? 

slap?? I would kick him in the <censored> place, seriously :tongue::tongue::tongue: 

5 hours ago, liltash85 said:

Not only she understand Rin. But she also do not doubt Rin's actions. She never question Rin when he said he is working with the enemy, she not even mad. She knew that her Rin will never change even when Rin doesn't even explain himself. That's why their love story is pure to me.

Yes! I love her unflinching faith in Rin.

*T/l note: This is only a trans of an extract from the full interview as I couldn’t find the full Chinese translation of the whole article.  Also, please pardon me if there are some mistranslations or if there are weird words used it must be because of my lack of vocabs of finding a better word.

Q: Fans especially wanted to see you in a profession themed drama.
The kind that I wear a doctor gown (or other professional suits)? (Laughs). Fans really wanted it. Even though there are a lot works (Laughs) that wear such gowns (medical drama) out there, but I am waiting for an even better project. It seem like I want to find works that suit me even more, as long as it suits me it doesn’t matter if my role has a profession or not. I think it is going to be challenging to act as a good doctor, there are also indescribable difficulties while acting in a sageuk drama, however it seem like it will be really fun to play a professional role, so I shall put this in my ‘roles to challenge’ list. (Laughs)

Q: Are there perhaps any works that you are currently discussing on?
I have received a variety of works, as for now, I am going to wait and see.

Q: In the past, SNSD schedules are so hectic that you have to devote yourself quickly into a drama. Right now do you get to choose your own works?
Even though such things do happen in the past but the system has already changed. I have 2 years of blank period before I filmed for ‘Confidential Assignment’ and ‘The K2’. And for ‘Confidential Assignment’, ‘The K2’ and ‘The King In Love’, these are works that I chose myself. Although I do discussed with the company a lot, but these are works that I wish to take up so the past situations where the company do the choosing do not happen anymore.

Q: In the past interviews you mentioned that despite being an actress for 10 years but the amount of works that you were in is still very little, so you wish to show more growth in the future. Compared to 10 years ago which part of actress YoonA has shown growth? And for the next 10 years which part do you want to develop the most?
Please tell me a little, I want to know too. (Laughs) What kind of growth? I do face difficulties while I am growing. Over the 10 years I am more active as a singer, so it seem like I accumulated more experience in music activities. It is also because my acting experience is lower compared to experience gained as a singer so there are still many more things I need to study. However compared to when I first debut, I have accumulated a lot of experience (laughs), would I shown a lot of growth? (Laughs) I will like it even if it is a little.

Q: Going forward, will you be increasing your activity level as an actress?
I would increase more acting activities if I meet with good works, if there are projects that I really wish to take up I am willing to do so no matter how tired I may get. (Laughs)

Q: What is the difference between SNSD YoonA and Actress YoonA?
No, there doesn’t seem to be much differences. (Laughs) When SNSD is promoting I am with my members so it seem like I am brighter, more talkative and energetic. While I am promoting as an actress it is only me or with the drama team, so I become quieter because there aren’t as much people around (Laughs). When it comes to work then there is not much difference.

Q: Recently you released a song called ‘When The Wind Blows’, in the future do you have plans to release music through ‘SM Station’ too?
YoonA’s voice is actually like this? I guess this is what I wish to achieve. Fans like that kind of voice of mine so it is meaningful too. (Reporter: Don’t you wish to pick up guitar?) I thought of learning too in the past and I even purchased one. But because I have to play it every day so I am unable to grow my nails and there will be calluses formed on my palms. I thought that self-learning will be too difficult and I would like to take lessons but it would not work if I don’t go for it consistently. If there is a chance again I would like to greet everyone with a better music.

Q: What do you want to do after completion of your work?
Because I have 3 projects consecutively without a rest in between so I would like to go travelling. I want to learn something and I planned to come out with a list. The things I want to learn are: languages, sports and some other stuffs that I can keep as a hobby. I will like it if I am able to say “I should take this up” when I meet with a good project while in the midst of learning all these things. (Reporter: Right now you can speak in Korean, Chinese, Japanese and English?) Among the foreign languages I think I have the most potential in Chinese, even though I studied Japanese while having promotional activities but Chinese is the language that I learnt the most. I have been learning it from junior high school while I was still schooling and when I was in the company. And because of my Chinese drama I learnt even more of it so I guess among all these foreign languages, Chinese is my strongest subject. (Laughs)

Q: You cut your hair short after a long time. What makes you decide to cut your hair?
I cut my hair because my hair was damaged, I thought that I should cut away the damaged part in order for healthier hair to grow so I waited until I finished my promotion activities. Also, I have had long hair for a long time that it got a little bit boring hence I decided to just cut it. If I continue to dye my hair, it will get damaged very easily. My hair was in a state when 90% of it is difficult to maintain on a normal basis. I wanted to know how everyone will react towards my short hair (Laughs). Oh there were 4 times where reactions like ‘You should do a rom-com while sporting this hairstyle’ appeared. (Laughs)

Source: Nocutnews
Cr: Chinese Trans by 佳佳&YOONAYAcom (1), (2)
Eng Trans: mystarmyangel [Pic Ver (1), (2)]

Translation credit to: twitter.com/mystarmyangel

http://mystarmyangel.tumblr.com/post/165790583116/trans-nocutnews-article-170924-yoona-the-king

30 minutes ago, xcalibur07 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I do too. I think he confessed because he knew he is leaving for good and he is not thinking of going with her because he will be a fugitive or even a wanted man. He is not planning on letting her live on the run and in hiding like that I think. As it is potentially their last time together, I think he took the opportunity to tell her all so that he has no more regrets. 

@imaw78 Welcome to the family. Where have you been when the drama was still airing. Haha. I guess it is actually easy to follow the drama correctly if you keep an open mind and heart without focusing too much on the promotional poster or the expectation that there will be a twist to the original ending or the norm of main lead getting the happy ending. It was mentioned multiple times in the drama thread and on twitter that there is more to the story than just the romance. Hahaha.. ahuh

2 hours ago, sejabin said:

and Writer nim who was can not decided about the end yet at that moment watching this touch2 hair BTS.. and she get inspiration from touch-hair-BTS and called PD nim,

SJN: "let San touch Rin's hair at ep 20.."

ohhh woww..

it never came to my mind...very much possible that seeing her touching his hair all off camera PDnim could improvised the script to add it as an important scene..you are so intelligent dear... thanks for the enlightenment..

Archived