[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

HAHAHA the onions in SH's omurice are raw. aww but love is cooking breakfast for someone who must have breakfast even though you don't need breakfast.

wow jung min actually visited YOLO cafe to give her namecard to JH? that's weird.

anw when JH woke up in the morning, she was grumbling to herself on how she let such a precious chance like that go (that night lol) and how could she have just fallen asleep like that???

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

Isn't she working for tvn that will hear the show and wanted to meet JH for that. It was her card and that's why she pick it up. I think she wanted JH consent for the drama.

And I think it's JH coworker who told her when JH would be there.

• Like 4

Idk for some reason i think SH ex saw SH and JH in the restaurant that's why she followed her to the bathroom then sat on the seat when SH was not there now she's stalking JH on the low. i don't buy her character at all. something is fishy. she's too invested in someone she doesn't know. like picking something JH threw in the trash...like why? 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

It looks preplanned.. How can she come randomly at JH?? She might have seen JH n SH in the cafe.. Pretty sly

yeah she's way too interested in her, there's something about her that really seems off.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, icyphoenix said:

It looks preplanned.. How can she come randomly at JH?? She might have seen JH n SH in the cafe.. Pretty sly

and they somehow mirroring each other.. don't u think.. appearance wise.. they both tied their hair and hv beautiful neckline

• Like 3

no guys, JM came looking for JH cos she said "I came because I need you, ms. writer. are you not writing anymore?"

JH: No I'm not going to write anymore

JM: Can I ask you why?

JH: I got married, so I quit my job. Now I'm just doing part-time work at the cafe cos I;m bored at home.

JM: Ah you got married...

JH: Yes, I need to go do my work now. bye

JM: But why do you carry such a sad expression when you say that?

JM: If one day.. instead of giving me an excuse, you'd like to have a sincere talk. Feel free to contract me. Even if we don't work together, we can still have a drink together.

7 minutes ago, prettynerd15 said:

why would SH ex randomly pick up something JH threw in the trash? it makes no sense. writer is reaching in this scene 

Also, JH threw away JM's namecard. So I think it's a pretty realistic cos I would probably react the same way if I saw someone throwing my namecard away.

--

I really think JM is gonna be a great person to help JH write again. Yay for girl friendships that help each other ?? I'm excited for this friendship.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 9

1 minute ago, teep523 said:

no guys, JM came looking for JH cos she said "I came because I need you, ms. writer. are you not writing anymore?"

JH: No I'm not going to write anymore

JM: Can I ask you why?

JH: I got married, so I quit my job. Now I'm just doing part-time work at the cafe cos I;m bored at home.

JM: Ah you got married...

JH: Yes, I need to go do my work now. bye

JM: But why do you carry such a sad expression when you say that?

JM: If one day.. instead of giving me an excuse, you'd like to have a sincere talk. Feel free to contract me. Even if we don't work together, we can still have a drink together.

Also, JH threw away JM's namecard. So I think it's a pretty realistic cos I would probably react the same way if I saw someone throwing my namecard away.

Thanks for clarifying. yep you're right. now everything makes sense.

• Like 4