[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만

Guest mireille

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK U SOOOOOO MUCH Rxgoodleaf for the YSMM subs!! u're just super fast! im juz so glad that u took this up.. made a lot of Biers happy! :D thanks a zillion :)

Ya Shim Man Man Episode 182 (101606) Park Chul, Park Hae Mi, Joo Young Hoon, Kim Jung Min, Won Ki Joon (HQ) (Wedding Special)

NOW AVAILABLE IN MY CLUBBOX:

http://clubbox.co.kr/daheefanel

daheefanel,

I just tried to dl ep 182 from your cb, but didn't see it among the other YSMM's you have. Is it somewhere else or.....removed?

thanks

Guest Dahee Fanel

daheefanel,

I just tried to dl ep 182 from your cb, but didn't see it among the other YSMM's you have. Is it somewhere else or.....removed?

thanks

I uploaded it ten days ago, but since only one person downloaded it during those ten days, it was automatically deleted. A file needs to be downloaded ten times during ten days in order to stay on a silver clubbox.

I'll re-upload it for you. :)

Guest desertrose281

is anyone has the esp which bi was on with english sub

please

um.. which episode are u referring to? there are a few eps with bi.. if u check out the first page of this thread there are a whole bunch of links to episodes and subtitles..

Guest Aikiraat

I watched this episode earlier today. Omg it was so hilarious. I was laughing the entire time. I loved it so much. It was so great how they all acted like they were really good friends and I loved Uhm Jung Hwa, it was really funny listening to her drunken stories and Kim Sa Rang is so cute how she is so shy :). Thanks soooo much RxGoodleaf again for subbing this episode for us all, I really really appreciate it :D:D:D

woot! many thanks to Rxgoodleaf! now we can understand what they're talking about :P thanks~~

OOO and thanks desertrose for the alternative links as well :D

next week's (or should i say today? hehe) guest list looks good. looking forward to Moon Geun Young! thanks for the info!

Guest theLEGEND

Does anyone know what is the title of background song when Bi was talking about his high school love life? It's a duet if I'm not mistaken.. Thanks! :)

and thank you for the sub and non-clubbox link! :)

Archived