Choi Yoon Suk

("Home Sweet Home" Drama Special)

Writer

Choi Yoon Suk, Choi Mi Kyung

Episodes: 1

Broadcast Date

17/9/2017 - Sunday 22:40 KST

About the Show

It’s a mystery melodrama special about a bride who goes by herself to her honeymoon, leaving behind only one simple text message on the day of her wedding.

Production Information

You’re Closer Than I Think will be a reunion project between PD Choi Yoon-seok and Lee Sang-yub, who have worked together before in Home Sweet Home, which was a drama special about a cyborg and his wife with the highest viewer ratings in 2016. 

Cast

Lee Sang Yeob as Choi Woo-Jin

Kim So Eun

Dong Ha 

Lim Hwa Young

Nam Goong Min - Cameo

Kim Won Hae - Cameo

TaecYeon - Cameo

Source: 

| Dramawiki | Koreandrama

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Lee Sang-yub, Kim So-eun as husband-wife in You’re Closer Than I Think

by tineybeanie

Lee Sang-yub (This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair) and Kim So-eun (Our Gap-soon) will be collaborating on a new KBS drama special called You’re Closer Than I Think. It’s a mystery melodrama special about a bride who goes by herself to her honeymoon, leaving behind only one simple text message on the day of her wedding............

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/lee-sang-yub-kim-so-eun-as-husband-wife-in-youre-closer-than-i-think/

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, jongski said:

Yep, same here. I'm a fan of LSY. versatile good actor.. underrated though. I'm going to watch this!. Thanks for the updates.

@Go Seung Ji September premiere?

Yeah, it should be around that time. KBS is going to air a total of 10 special dramas. Depending on the order, it could be broadcasted early or later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Drama Special 2017] You’re Closer Than I Think 당신은 생각보다 가까이에 있다 - Lee Sang Yeob and Kim So Eun
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Drama Special 2017] You’re Closer Than I Think 당신은 생각보다 가까이에 있다

Archived