Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

14 hours ago, firebird88 said:

:lol:Thanks @irisariadne for uploading the FiS cast interview in entertainment weekly with English subtitles.

You are so great!!! :blush: Previously, I have spent a lot of time to search his video, too.:tongue:I really don't  want to miss each sweet moment of our Joonmin couple:wub: I know most of the Joonmin fans here are only understand English. But for LJ 's Japan interview , I still only could find a one with Chinese subtitle. I JUST try my best to capture those sweet moments and translate them with my poor English:tongue:. Hope all of you will enjoy it!

Hi!

I would like to share this: it was by chance that I watched this FIS cast interview. I confess that I wasn't interested in watch FIS, I thought the title was very "strange" lol, hence I found it not interesting. But, as I said, by chance I saw this interview and loved it, the actors (LYR is so funny!!) and their chemistry as a whole. And, the most important, I loved de idea to se a romance between LJ and SM. It was this interview and the chemistry that I sensed there that made me watch FIS and anticipate the devellopment of their romance :) 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:Thanks @irisariadne for teaching me how to upload videos into this thread. A lot of Joonmin videos are comes from mainland website and forum , that why couldn't access directly. Therefore, i have downloaded them and then upload into my YouTube channel:wub: Let's share some sweetness to you:tongue:

Here is LJ's Japan interview in Mid- Sep, so sorry that it only with Chinese subtitles.  But you all can watch our cute cute  LJ 's reaction when mentioning SoMin :relaxed: During the interview, he has mentioned SoMin 3 times , AND also smile sweetly from heart 3 times:wub: All those sweet smiles with tender tones are related to talking about "that lovely girl -JSM"! Haha~ It's really heart-fluttering:heart:

Credit: Sunny_27 from bilibili.com

Translation with my poor English :ph34r:

0:00-0:33 :

Introducing his role of the"Father is strange"

LJ:This drama is talking about a famous idol - An Joong-Hee suddenly entered into an ordinary family's life and causes a lot of stories. At the beginning, Joong-Hee is an arrogant and overweening boy. But times go by, he grows up and become mature.

0:34-0:50 :

What is the most concern part of acting as "An Joong-Hee"?

LJ: Compare to focus on acting "An Joong-Hee", I put more focus on the whole drama and its plot development. I don't know what our audience think... I try my best to make them to feel I am not "acting" , to make my role more naturally, I really put a lot of effort on it.

0:51-1:10 :

"An Joong-Hee" is an idol, any effort that putting on his appearance and modeling?

LJ: When acting, I would like to put myself combined with Joong-Hee's emotions and mood . Um...from gorgeous clothes turning to formal look , really put a lot of effort!

1:11-1:49 :

What is the similarties between "Joong-Hee" and you?

LJ: I am not so clearly from my feeling... I think we only same as our career , it is because i have father ... Manager is a male and it is impossible to fall in love with him (funny smile at 1:28)  (:tongue:~ Joonie's expression is cute when he mentions this point XD)  For personalities, I am not sure... I only try to act more likely to "An Joong-Hee" ...its  role nature, I am really not sure...so only our career setting is the same.

1:50-2:13:

What is your fans'reaction for this drama?

LJ: I don't know the reaction of my Japanese fans after broadcasting, but increasing a lot of Korean fans via this drama. It is already 8-9 years ago since i start to act in movies and dramas, this drama is attracting the most no. of fans towards me until now...

2:14-2:44:

Why choosing to act in "FIS"?

LJ: The actors and actresses which act together in FIS , both are my favorite normally, and really would like to cooperate. And when i decide to act in this drama,  I prefer to choose which script and role that I could act well , rather than its script is good or not. And FIS also close my time of entering military services, i would like to get more challenge during young.

:wub:2:45-3:43:lol::

From An Joong-Hee's eyes, what  "MiYoung" is ?  (Haha~:joy: really a good question!!!!)

LJ: First, there are differences compare to reality. In fact, manager will not work as free as MiYoung (2:50-2:54 smile in loud:smirk: , our naughty Joonie) . Also for Joong- Hee , he could always back home frequently, it is absolutely impossible! Those parts are unrealistic. As an actor, it is unreasonable to treat the manager so impolite. too.  But if the manager is a pretty female as like as MiYoung, it's good!(3:15 smile in loud again):smirk: I think Miyoung's glass is so suitable to her and ask where can buy.. then SoMin bought me a new one and i am wearing until now.. haha~ what i am saying... (3:38-3:42 smile sweetly with embarrassed eye-sight:lol::love: i Think LJ just like swimming in HONEY water that moment:wub:

3:45-4:20:

What is your comment towards Jung So Min" ?

LJ: Until Ep.30, we are a bit embarrassed and still using "honorific" terms. But we work comfortable when shooting. But i think her acting skill is good and I can depend on her (4:03-4:04 most Joonmin fans comment this smile is so blissful :w00t:), so i can finish all shooting with her peacefully. I really know her acting is good during script reading, it makes all of us can act brightenly together in the drama.

4:22-5:17:

Is there any remarkable conversation/ moment with Kim Young-Chul?

LJ: Um... Really thanks for that..it is total different between movies and dramas, we always have to express the most wonderful  feeling within short period of time... Since there is only one camera, so have to one by one for close-up shooting. It only takes Kim Young-Chul's back side when shooting my close-up, but he will tear with me together. He guides me and patient to wait, let me to release and express the most powerful emotions.  Therefore, I hope I can be a good actor as like as him and really thank you for him. And I also thanks a lot for Kim Hae-sook, too. At the beginning,  misunderstand that she is not easy to work with and i am a bit afraid of her... but i can see her professional working style and respect each actor and actress according to the shooting development, we can work peacefully and happily together.

5:18-6:20:

Is there any sharing of  Ryu Soo-young and Lee Yuri?

LJ: RSY really is a cool guy... He treats his wife really good. I would like to become him if i get married. (Joonie:wub: Don't worry, you are a good man and treats your girlfriend- SoMin so thoughtful too! I trust you must be a good husband!!:rolleyes:) RSY is working hard on acting and so loyal to his family. Although the shooting schedule is tight and harsh, he is still patient and he is so professional. And for Lee Yuri, she has lots of acting experiences and will not have argument with others. Her tolerate and acting skill is so worth for me to learn.

6:21-6:55:

Which sisters will you choose if in reality?

LJ: (Laugh) haha~Honestly,  if in reality, other two sister's personality is not match with me, i think MiYoung is the most suitable to me. (:tongue::wub: MiYoung always No.1 in your heart!As the other two sisters' momentum is stronger than me... I am not good at presenting myself and tend to be a listener.. so MiYoung will be the comfortable type that suit me..."

6:55-7:22:

Which role in FIS that you would like to make friend with?

LJ: Um... if to be friend, Che PD  (which RSY's role), It is because he is funny but he is so serious when working . If could develop friendship , it will be interesting.

7:23-8:31:

RSY like Okinawa , what places you like in Japan?

LJ: i only went Okinawa once, like it and also like Akita. All places provide good memories to me, such as nice weather. Although previously go there to work, but also very happy. Akita is a good place and the most remarkable part of this place is having hot springs under the snow ,  i remember that i use ice to brush my body in the coldest day with Jang Hyuk. If i have chance, I will go Akita again.

8:32-9:15:

Please introduce "Father is strange"?

LJ: "FIS" seems means father is "strange" ,But actually the strange is refer to other people , maybe father is the one who is normal. This drama is unpredictable . In FIS, there are so many scenes which I need to act "unwell acting skill" due to my role, although it's a bit shy, I hope all of you can release stress after watching it. It is a good drama that suitable for the whole family. Wish you all happy and enjoy it!

At last of my  post,  would like to recommend a wonderful FIS MV which made by a Chinese JoonMin fan to you all.

The BGM is "Sunny Hill - Thump Thump" which is a Korea's drama- Greatest Love OST:glasses: .

Its creator says  "Joong-Hee" and "MiYoung" has a sweet love-line into the drama world, but our  LJ and JSM also have their "Greatest love" in reality:wub: JoonMin couple is the best!!! 

Credit: vegetablessssss from bilibili.com

@firebird88 Thanks dear for this translation. I really appreciate your hard work.  You are jjang !!!!! :D Watching this video make me miss him more. The last update about him is just picture of his hand. And after his manager not uploading  any photo in his ig, i just hoping some of his friends will visit him and share LJ photo with us. But i understand after the rumor, i think he need time for his treatment . Next week (16.3.2018) is Somin birthday. I hope they can celebrate it together :wink:

On 3/7/2018 at 1:45 AM, firebird88 said:

LJ: RSY really is a cool guy... He treats his wife really good. I would like to become him if i get married. (Joonie:wub: Don't worry, you are a good man and treats your girlfriend- SoMin so thoughtful too! I trust you must be a good husband!!:rolleyes:) RSY is working hard on acting and so loyal to his family. Although the shooting schedule is tight and harsh, he is still patient and he is so professional. And for Lee Yuri, she has lots of acting experiences and will not have argument with others. Her tolerate and acting skill is so worth for me to learn.

Talking about  RSY , he came to Happy Together last year  with Lee Yuri and MJW. RSY and his wife (Park Ha Sun) also working together in the same drama but at that time they didn't have feeling for each other. When talking about his first date with her, i feel his story like  a scene in the drama, and make guests and the MC screaming aaaaahhhhhhhhh. He is a romantic man and perfect husband. B) 

But, Lee Joon and Somin live in Bundang and he said his house near the mountain , maybe they had a date like RSY&PHS too???Hiking at night??:tongue: 

7 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Is this the glasses that Somin bought for him? This is their date picture right .So, maybe he is wearing that glasses when he is dating with her? Driving while listening to the music . Ah!!  molla molla :rolleyes:

I also think is that one :w00t: "An Joong-Hee" always wear the below one after Ep 30 in FIS, too:wub: right? (seems they are the same one and Joonie loves it so much:tongue:)

co94xkH7xKiZ.jpg

Recently miss my lovely Joonmin so much!!!:wink:  Just make a new pic of them tonight:blush:  Happy Sharing:heart:  

(P.S. Hope this weekend can free to share my last analysis for this couple to you all:glasses: )

lWbCSmZhcTxX.jpg

Somin Update

I have a question. Look the scenary where this pic were taken. It seems to be the same place. It could be her house? or it could be whos house? or it is a caffee?

she updated these pics in diferents days and the small glass is the same but diferent flowers. 

11 hours ago, camichi said:

Somin Update

I have a question. Look the scenary where this pic were taken. It seems to be the same place. It could be her house? or it could be whos house? or it is a caffee?

she updated these pics in diferents days and the small glass is the same but diferent flowers. 

This is her house :) Where she lives with her parent 

@irisariadne He keeps wearing that glasses, it could be really gifted from Somin to him:D Seems like he treasures her gift so much. Well he also likes to treasure his fan gifts, he 

wear clothes gifted from his fans to save money:lol: 

Spoiler

Lee Joon

lee-joon4-540x347.jpg

Lee Joon is a man of thrifty habits, but he knows how to spend where it counts! He doesn’t like to be wasteful and saves money a little at a time, once sharing that he used to eat whatever his agency supplied and wear the clothes his fans gave him. After saving money this way, he donated it all to comfort women and to the families of the Sewol ferry victims.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/20/male-celebrities-known-thrifty-habits/

@firebird88

:(( I'm a bit sad you said you're going to post your last analysis about them. I'll be waiting for it. But please do share more if you have more analysis of them in the future ^^ 

JM shipper is very fast!:tongue: I love this more than the original:D LMK fans might get mad over this but this is what every shippers do. Lee Joon's face will also get pasted with other male celeb as well if he took pics with other female celebs whom is being shipped with other co star ^^ peace

On Friday, March 09, 2018 at 12:25 AM, firebird88 said:
21 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

@irisariadne He keeps wearing that glasses, it could be really gifted from Somin to him:D Seems like he treasures her gift so much. Well he also likes to treasure his fan gifts, he 

wear clothes gifted from his fans to save money:lol: 

I also think is that one :w00t: "An Joong-Hee" always wear the below one after Ep 30 in FIS, too:wub: right? (seems they are the same one and Joonie loves it so much:tongue:)

I think that is Lee Joon indirect way to have a couple items with Somin. Example like new couple, PSH and CTJ , they also have same red zip-up jacket.

Spoiler

park-shin-hye,choi-tae-joon

Same like our couple , right (Yeah, we knew that already) 

Maybe their conversation is like this:

LJ: Somini, i like your Fragile hoodie.The one that you wore on your birthday. Where did  you buy that hoodie?

Next day

SM: Joonie Oppa. Here's the hoodie.This is a gift from me to you.:D

(Please forgive my delulu:tongue:)  

YBTu4Pc.jpg

Credit: 3my.yongie instagram

@firebird88 Please don't stop writing  because i love reading it. 

On 3/6/2018 at 9:45 AM, firebird88 said:

:lol:Thanks @irisariadne for teaching me how to upload videos into this thread. A lot of Joonmin videos are comes from mainland website and forum , that why couldn't access directly. Therefore, i have downloaded them and then upload into my YouTube channel:wub: Let's share some sweetness to you:tongue:

Here is LJ's Japan interview in Mid- Sep, so sorry that it only with Chinese subtitles.  But you all can watch our cute cute  LJ 's reaction when mentioning SoMin :relaxed: During the interview, he has mentioned SoMin 3 times , AND also smile sweetly from heart 3 times:wub: All those sweet smiles with tender tones are related to talking about "that lovely girl -JSM"! Haha~ It's really heart-fluttering:heart:

Credit: Sunny_27 from bilibili.com

Translation with my poor English :ph34r:

0:00-0:33 :

Introducing his role of the"Father is strange"

LJ:This drama is talking about a famous idol - An Joong-Hee suddenly entered into an ordinary family's life and causes a lot of stories. At the beginning, Joong-Hee is an arrogant and overweening boy. But times go by, he grows up and become mature.

0:34-0:50 :

What is the most concern part of acting as "An Joong-Hee"?

LJ: Compare to focus on acting "An Joong-Hee", I put more focus on the whole drama and its plot development. I don't know what our audience think... I try my best to make them to feel I am not "acting" , to make my role more naturally, I really put a lot of effort on it.

0:51-1:10 :

"An Joong-Hee" is an idol, any effort that putting on his appearance and modeling?

LJ: When acting, I would like to put myself combined with Joong-Hee's emotions and mood . Um...from gorgeous clothes turning to formal look , really put a lot of effort!

1:11-1:49 :

What is the similarties between "Joong-Hee" and you?

LJ: I am not so clearly from my feeling... I think we only same as our career , it is because i have father ... Manager is a male and it is impossible to fall in love with him (funny smile at 1:28)  (:tongue:~ Joonie's expression is cute when he mentions this point XD)  For personalities, I am not sure... I only try to act more likely to "An Joong-Hee" ...its  role nature, I am really not sure...so only our career setting is the same.

1:50-2:13:

What is your fans'reaction for this drama?

LJ: I don't know the reaction of my Japanese fans after broadcasting, but increasing a lot of Korean fans via this drama. It is already 8-9 years ago since i start to act in movies and dramas, this drama is attracting the most no. of fans towards me until now...

2:14-2:44:

Why choosing to act in "FIS"?

LJ: The actors and actresses which act together in FIS , both are my favorite normally, and really would like to cooperate. And when i decide to act in this drama,  I prefer to choose which script and role that I could act well , rather than its script is good or not. And FIS also close my time of entering military services, i would like to get more challenge during young.

:wub:2:45-3:43:lol::

From An Joong-Hee's eyes, what  "MiYoung" is ?  (Haha~:joy: really a good question!!!!)

LJ: First, there are differences compare to reality. In fact, manager will not work as free as MiYoung (2:50-2:54 smile in loud:smirk: , our naughty Joonie) . Also for Joong- Hee , he could always back home frequently, it is absolutely impossible! Those parts are unrealistic. As an actor, it is unreasonable to treat the manager so impolite. too.  But if the manager is a pretty female as like as MiYoung, it's good!(3:15 smile in loud again):smirk: I think Miyoung's glass is so suitable to her and ask where can buy.. then SoMin bought me a new one and i am wearing until now.. haha~ what i am saying... (3:38-3:42 smile sweetly with embarrassed eye-sight:lol::love: i Think LJ just like swimming in HONEY water that moment:wub:

3:45-4:20:

What is your comment towards Jung So Min" ?

LJ: Until Ep.30, we are a bit embarrassed and still using "honorific" terms. But we work comfortable when shooting. But i think her acting skill is good and I can depend on her (4:03-4:04 most Joonmin fans comment this smile is so blissful :w00t:), so i can finish all shooting with her peacefully. I really know her acting is good during script reading, it makes all of us can act brightenly together in the drama.

4:22-5:17:

Is there any remarkable conversation/ moment with Kim Young-Chul?

LJ: Um... Really thanks for that..it is total different between movies and dramas, we always have to express the most wonderful  feeling within short period of time... Since there is only one camera, so have to one by one for close-up shooting. It only takes Kim Young-Chul's back side when shooting my close-up, but he will tear with me together. He guides me and patient to wait, let me to release and express the most powerful emotions.  Therefore, I hope I can be a good actor as like as him and really thank you for him. And I also thanks a lot for Kim Hae-sook, too. At the beginning,  misunderstand that she is not easy to work with and i am a bit afraid of her... but i can see her professional working style and respect each actor and actress according to the shooting development, we can work peacefully and happily together.

5:18-6:20:

6:21-6:55:

Which sisters will you choose if in reality?

LJ: (Laugh) haha~Honestly,  if in reality, other two sister's personality is not match with me, i think MiYoung is the most suitable to me. (:tongue::wub: MiYoung always No.1 in your heart!As the other two sisters' momentum is stronger than me... I am not good at presenting myself and tend to be a listener.. so MiYoung will be the comfortable type that suit me..."

6:55-7:22:

Which role in FIS that you would like to make friend with?

LJ: Um... if to be friend, Che PD  (which RSY's role), It is because he is funny but he is so serious when working . If could develop friendship , it will be interesting.

7:23-8:31:

RSY like Okinawa , what places you like in Japan?

LJ: i only went Okinawa once, like it and also like Akita. All places provide good memories to me, such as nice weather. Although previously go there to work, but also very happy. Akita is a good place and the most remarkable part of this place is having hot springs under the snow ,  i remember that i use ice to brush my body in the coldest day with Jang Hyuk. If i have chance, I will go Akita again.

8:32-9:15:

Please introduce "Father is strange"?

LJ: "FIS" seems means father is "strange" ,But actually the strange is refer to other people , maybe father is the one who is normal. This drama is unpredictable . In FIS, there are so many scenes which I need to act "unwell acting skill" due to my role, although it's a bit shy, I hope all of you can release stress after watching it. It is a good drama that suitable for the whole family. Wish you all happy and enjoy it!

At last of my  post,  would like to recommend a wonderful FIS MV which made by a Chinese JoonMin fan to you all.

The BGM is "Sunny Hill - Thump Thump" which is a Korea's drama- Greatest Love OST:glasses: .

Its creator says  "Joong-Hee" and "MiYoung" has a sweet love-line into the drama world, but our  LJ and JSM also have their "Greatest love" in reality:wub: JoonMin couple is the best!!! 

Credit: vegetablessssss from bilibili.com

Thank you so much for information, great job <3 

Archived