Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, irisariadne said:

7th February 2018- Lee Joon's Birthday B)

zDN9w4r.jpg

cXZX5tG.jpg

I love this scene!! The family is so sweet to Ahn Joonghee, how I wish they can make time to visit him together but I know they're all busy with their own works :( Lee Mido sharing about LJ's article in their group chat and I'm sure they still updated about each other there, in MJW's interview he said the dating news of Joon and Somin is something worth celebrating, (what does it mean?) maybe it's worth celebrating because he knows they already planned for marriage ahead???? That's why it's really worth celebrating by FiS family~~~ :)))

2 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

It's not her phone, it's a prop, but I'm sure she has either their couple pic or LJ photo on her screen background :wub:

Ohh.. I thought it was her phone! :D Mianhaeyo! My heart was just all giddy :wub: 

I bet she does, maybe her Laptop's Wallpaper? Hehehe. My imagination is running wild again.

15 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

I love this scene!! The family is so sweet to Ahn Joonghee, how I wish they can make time to visit him together but I know they're all busy with their own works :( Lee Mido sharing about LJ's article in their group chat and I'm sure they still updated about each other there, in MJW's interview he said the dating news of Joon and Somin is something worth celebrating, (what does it mean?) maybe it's worth celebrating because he knows they already planned for marriage ahead???? That's why it's really worth celebrating by FiS family~~~ :)))

Maybe FIS family  can celebrate his  birthday together. And maybe they know that  both of them are really serious about this relationship, that why MJW said like that. 

18 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

I watched LJ V-Live yesterday, and  im also like you @eyjooniesh , i dont know what exactly the purity term when he talk about it in V-Live. Is it regarding the spiritual,mind  or physical  (if you know what i mean) ?

MgjsFK7.jpg

4nXXicY.jpg

5cKEsfY.jpg

JQhmJow.jpg

nUjhn8W.jpg

nYI9kcl.jpg

Lee Joon V-Live

http://www.vlive.tv/video/20559

If it's related to spiritual purity I don't think the friends would make fun of him,  Logically thinking,  it's more likely to be 'physical'. LJ has a definite mindset in his mind. 

In this interview he said "I'm not innocent,  I know everything " :lol: so I don't think he want to appear pure to the fans,  he's famous for being straight forward and honest and he's telling his own problem in that vlive,  he was make fun of because of his 'purity ' and from his tone we can identify how sad he is,   now he finally got himself a girlfriend,  but he's the type to keep his promise and his own stand, I bet they will save for marriage later. Their religion also encourage the same thing

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

Maybe FIS family  can celebrate his  birthday together. And maybe they know that  both of them are really serious about this relationship, that why MJW said like that. 

Yes I agree,  that's why he said it's WORTH CELEBRATING :D:D:D

Koreaboo used the wrong So min picture and name for this article:lol:

KuoZTln.jpg

And the Facebook comments:

1) Lee Joon gonna got heart attack if he see this .his bae picture1f605.png

2) Wrong name and photo.. Lee Joon will be shock once he sees this!

3) wrong picture' the girl in the picture was dating Lee joon.1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

4) joon will mad you know. its not her girlfriend. it jeon somin

5) Omg Lee Joon need to see this1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-kwang-soo-proposes-jung-so-min/

:D

5 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

If it's related to spiritual purity I don't think the friends would make fun of him,  Logically thinking,  it's more likely to be 'physical'. LJ has a definite mindset in his mind. 

In this interview he said "I'm not innocent,  I know everything " :lol: so I don't think he want to appear pure to the fans,  he's famous for being straight forward and honest and he's telling his own problem in that vlive,  he was make fun of because of his 'purity ' and from his tone we can identify how sad he is,   now he finally got himself a girlfriend,  but he's the type to keep his promise and his own stand, I bet they will save for marriage later. Their religion also encourage the same thing

what is lj and jsm's religion?

3 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Koreaboo used the wrong So min picture and name for this article:lol:

KuoZTln.jpg

And the Facebook comments:

1) Lee Joon gonna got heart attack if he see this .his bae picture1f605.png

2) Wrong name and photo.. Lee Joon will be shock once he sees this!

3) wrong picture' the girl in the picture was dating Lee joon.1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

4) joon will mad you know. its not her girlfriend. it jeon somin

5) Omg Lee Joon need to see this1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-kwang-soo-proposes-jung-so-min/

:D

Lol koreaboo always make stupid  mistake how can I not be disappointed at them, koreaboo just proved how untrustworthy their site is

1 hour ago, anna0427 said:

what is lj and jsm's religion?

If I'm not wrong they're both Christian but Korean dont really have specific religion.  maybe they're both just a very shy and modest  man and woman,  it's not easy for them to sleep with anyone without having an official relationship such as marriage .  JSM still lives with her parent and LJ lives alone for a while,  his mom have the access to his house, she often comes to his house to help  clean and tidy his house .  now LJ stay in his parent's house  because it's easier. 

6 hours ago, camichi said:

This cant be true.,or it is?

Its suppouse that he cant apear in any media show or whatever.

this is true, not only him but taecyeon, siwan and benzinoo who still serving in the army will also be joining, I've seen Joowon, ryeowook who still serving also joined this type of event before

I hope Somin can come to show her support, but the drive will be 5 hours long from Seoul, Joon might not want to be an inconvenience for her and told her not to come

read the caption again and again and I don't know why I get the feeling that she's implying it to Joon ><

#extremelyhappy

#whyareyoudoingthat

Joon is already promoted to private first class and usually they will be given holidays, it's not impossible he already on vacation now. (or maybe he sent the pooh by army mail) XD

Archived