Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

3 hours ago, berb224 said:

Natalie wore this dress during golden globe awards 2018 

Oh, so its new design then.And i read in cutefairy ig , the dress for Somin is custom made.But i think Natalie's dress is a little bit sexy than Somin's dress.Thanks chingu.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, twinkle2207 said:

Can anyone traslate ??? Please... I tried to Google translate but it came out really weird....

"Yes, articles dentition ago knew it. 준이 the Army before the didn't learn me when you talk 하더라고 I season drama. 소민이 also school as 했었으니까 when I was starting used to know brother 'cause I celebration's going on. 준이 to finish the end of the year awards when vacation 나왔더라고 I just before 보진 not contact only did. His friends vacation 나왔는데, this ~ men multi you know. Haha."

MJW said he keep in contact with LJ, but never meet him. When LJ have vacation Somin also have vacation .. MJW then laugh and said the thing only men understand (i think this relate to the army, only army men can understand).. this translation may not be accurate sorry.

6 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

MJW said he keep in contact with LJ, but never meet him. When LJ have vacation Somin also have vacation .. MJW then laugh and said the thing only men understand (i think this relate to the army, only army men can understand).. this translation may not be accurate sorry.

I'm like your translate, thank you so much. And I'm love friendship of them :wub:

this is during 2011/2012?? But now he really has met the girl he wants to marry, 33 is very young for me if he wants to get married, in latest interview he said he wants to get married at mid 30, after knowing he had to enlist kinda late, of course he wants to stabilize his career first and later on he will get married to the woman of his dream that he's dating now <3  That's why he has given the promise ring to Somin, this is the symbol that they will get married after he discharged. Just look at Min Hyorin and Tae yang who get married before Taeyang enlisted, the same with Super Junior Sungmin who got married to his wife before army. Joon and Somin have dated for so long, everyone agrees October is not the starting date of their dating, it's earlier than that 

Somin and Joon are both very nice persons and pure, simple, have good sense of life, kind, talented, have top notch visuals, learn dance, went to same college, live in same neighborhood, mature, loves collecting toys and many more similarities they have in common :) if they got married there's high chance they will live a long happy married life ever after because of these similarities they had, I've shared before in this thread the article about people with similarities have higher chance to not get divorced when they got married in contrast to partner with many differences. 

2 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Lee Joon's photos in the drama Hwayugi yesterday (including the Marie Claire photo) 

0tiT5S1.jpg

I watch this drama, in first couple of episode they mentioned about hyunbin and jang nara unaging beauty , claiming that they are monsters and all of Lucifer's entertainment hit stars are monster too :lol:lol , so Lee Joon too??? Since when he changed his agency from Prain TPC to Lucifer Entertainment?:rolleyes: :D

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

In episode 39, Hye Young called AJH , Ahn Star.  B) So...

VAun2vs.jpg

when it's three posts series, we know who it meant for ~~

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

(Lee Chang Sun x Kim Yoon Ji ) 

So their future son/ daughter name will be :

Lee Chang Yoon ?

Lee Chang Ji ?

Lee Sun Yoon ?

Lee Sun Ji ?

:tongue:

if he wants to also consider Somin actor name , maybe Lee Changmin? Lee Joonmin, Lee Sojoon ( haha this sounds like Park Seojoon XD) Lee Joonsu is cute too

1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

if he wants to also consider Somin actor name , maybe Lee Changmin? Lee Joonmin, Lee Sojoon ( haha this sounds like Park Seojoon XD) Lee Joonsu is cute too

Changmin TVXQ already use that name so they have to find another name  ㅋㅋㅋ, but i love Lee Joonmin :D and Lee Joon Su too

10 hours ago, camichi said:

@irisariadne As Jung So Min real name is  Kim Yoon Ji, I like Lee Chan Ji :D or Lee Sun Ji and for the girl Lee Yoon Ji

But he wants  3 kids OMG :heart:

How cute is this guy

But, i confuse with korean name because they can use it for both gender.Example in BTIMFL, Se hee and Ji Ho. Same like Kim Soo Hyun and Kim So Hyun. So, i dont know which name is suitable  for boys or girls. 

i don't know why KBS deleted this scene, i mean they can delete Mama Byun's brother story because i always skip their scene. The second picture i found it in the instagram not in the preview. 

vkguWjv.jpg

uoUMA4p.jpg

And when AJH teaching MY dancing, in the preview, we can see he holding her hand. 

XDwSiEB.jpg

1 minute ago, irisariadne said:

Lee Joon with William in The Return of Superman , he said he has talent for childcare^_^

It's amazing how much he knows about child care when watching him in TRoS written William, seems like he already prepared for it, his newly born niece must have taught him a lot although he's busy with filming drama ,he loves children so much so of course he is interested at childcare, I'm sure he can be good father in the future, JSM is lucky to have responsible husband like him ^^ he's a homebody and rarely goes out, when JSM busy filming he can take good care of the child, maybe we can watch him in TRoS ?? LJ is like the next Song Ilkook, he can connect well with children mentally too XD  

38 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

i don't know why KBS deleted this scene, i mean they can delete Mama Byun's brother in law story because i always skip their scene. The second picture i found it in the instagram not the preview. 

vkguWjv.jpg

uoUMA4p.jpg

And when AJH teaching MY dancing, in the preview, we can see he holding her hand. 

XDwSiEB.jpg

kbs deleted this scene  :( they didn't know JM couple will be much more popular than the main couple I guess

Archived