Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

@eyjooniesh[ I used Google traslate for the articule you posted and it seems she is considering a new work offer. At the bottom. tell me if  i m wrong.

Daily Economy Star Today's Baik Min Kyung intern reporter]

Actress Jung So-min boasted a lovely beauty.

Jung So-min posted two pictures on his instagram without any comment on the 24th.

In the open photo, Jinsong is smiling in front of a bear doll in a figure shop. Jung So-min boasted a cute charm in a coat with a warm feeling to the beret.

The netizens who saw them responded "It is so beautiful," "Girl and girl", "Beremo looks good."

On the other hand, Jung So - min acknowledged his love for actor Lee Jun on January 1 and announced the birth of his first official couple in the new year. The two of them grew up in love with their sweethearts in the KBS2 weekend drama "My father is strange," which was concluded last August.

Jung So-min is considering his next film after the TVN mon-drama "This is the first time" since last November. Lee joined the active duty last October and is in military service.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, camichi said:

Jung So-min is considering his next film after the TVN mon-drama "This is the first time" since last November. Lee joined the active duty last October and is in military service

google translation is not reliable source, I think it's true she's considering her next work, and she also cameo in Golden Slumber starring Kang Dongwon. 

3 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

@irisariadne  I remember LJ said he wants to quit buying toys because he's already 30 :lol: but I guess his girlfriend knows he still love them:blush:

maybe she bought this one for him?

Soldier Bearbrick  hahaha its' so cute .  I don't think he will quit buying toys because he has a girlfriend who shares same hobby. Maybe they will continue to collect toys even after they get married. And they can pass these toys  to their childrens:rolleyes: 

one of the things that I find amazing about these two is they have so many similarties. Haha as a Somin fan, I always wonder, who will she end up with. because I know how adorkable she is. She is such a weirdo! haha a very adorable weirdo! she likes to collect toys, she like to speak using outdated vocabulary (sometimes, the people around her don't have any idea what she was talking about. lol :D I Love her!) So I'm so happy that now she has someone who can understand her and share those interesting things together. I wish a lifetime happiness for them!  :wub:

1 hour ago, keyzee61 said:

one of the things that I find amazing about these two is they have so many similarties. Haha as a Somin fan. I always wonder, who will she end up with. because I know how adorkable she is. She is such a weirdo! haha a very adorable weirdo! she likes to collect toys, she like to speak using outdated vocabolary (sometimes, the people around her don't have any idea what she was talking about. lol :D I Love her!) So I'm so happy that now she has someone who can understand her and share those interesting things together. I wish a lifetime happiness for them!  :wub:

She is weirdo but cute same like LJ.:D

8zB8RJt.jpg

ReAMgjm.jpg

m0qae4T.jpg

2 hours ago, keyzee61 said:

one of the things that I find amazing about these two is they have so many similarties. Haha as a Somin fan, I always wonder, who will she end up with. because I know how adorkable she is. She is such a weirdo! haha a very adorable weirdo! she likes to collect toys, she like to speak using outdated vocabulary (sometimes, the people around her don't have any idea what she was talking about. lol :D I Love her!) So I'm so happy that now she has someone who can understand her and share those interesting things together. I wish a lifetime happiness for them!  :wub:

I only got to know about JSM's personality after seeing her in Knowing Bros, I'm surprised to see how she's the exact female version of LJ knowing her background, her love experience (both LJ and SM getting dumped by their past lovers, LJ said people always misunderstood him because of his 'playboy' look, but in reality he always got dumped by girls and he doesn't know why, similar to SM, she stated that she's also clueless why her boyfriend dumped her), and how she's expert in doing weird things XD so like LJ, in Knowing Bros LJ showcased his expertise in doing 'cross leg walking' - just by hearing the name you'll know how ridiculous it is XD 

I'm glad they found each other and decide to spend their lifetime together <3 it's so heartwarming watching them knowing what they have gone through before :)

Well... I hope you people don't mind but I I don't want them to post their couple pic.... I would rather be happy if their friends can post some ....because if they post anything with each other ...it will be big issue...and they may get some  hateful comments too .... I hope Mjw can post some photos with our couple...

And its my personal opinion.. I also want to see their photos very badly...

Btw she is looking more beautiful nowadays...

4 hours ago, keyzee61 said:

me too! as a jsm fan, i always wondered who she will end up with. i've always hoped she'd be able to meet her love match. she's very pretty,has an enviable figure, intelligent and talented. she also seems to be a friendly and nice person. i often wondered why her leading men dont end up falling in love with her. before lee joon, i admit i shipped her with im siwan and kim young kwang. although i'm big fan of btimfl, i didnt ship her with lmk because i really loved her chemistry with lee joon. i'm really glad lee joon saw the jewel in her and that they have so many similarities (esp their dorkiness). it makes me hope that they will really end up forever!

Awww Somin ,you missing your Oppa so much.It's okay ,you can meet him next month:rolleyes:

Missing You (Btob)

My life is incomplete
It’s… Missing you

I spend a day as usual
I don’t feel awkward being alone
I thought I can’t live without you
but I just live like this

But I feel empty I think I’m still there

I forget everything and feel relieved
Thinking about the past, it’s alright
makes me find an answer
but becomes a prison locking me up
Time only moves forward