[Drama 2017] Hospital Ship 병원선

wildflowers

4 hours ago, kangjaehwa said:

Guys why dont we just bet again in the last 2 episode?  Like is there going to be a wedding or an open ending @ferily can you do this again,  for our thread to be lively!  

count me in too..  another bet is nice cause we can spectaculate all we want what will happen hahaha..  

iam hoping drama god will hear our rrquest and will have a kiss scene next episode so i will not change my profile pic hehehe,

@ferily if i will lose next week,  do I still had to do it for a week?  ,(i mean change of profile pic)?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@stroppyse totally with you on what you said about it not being an open ending if things stay as they are now - I think SEH and KH's relationship is enviable in Kdramaland (as in, they had what I will now admit is good material and HJW and KMH did a good job with it). Guess what i also had the same idea as you about the saying of "I love you"! I think that's something i would like to see /think should happen to round off the transformation of SEJ. 

So.. I'm  not that keen on a bet esp for a kiss (oh wait that one's done right cause it covered the last eps). It would be nice and I would like to see it happen but I'm happy just waiting to see how they defeat Doosung together.  But I'll be here reading all your posts if there is one :wink:

Can't believe it's almost over...Each episode was so emotional. Fingers crossed for a happy ending! Loved every minute. (Review below!)

20171028_013404.jpg?w=788

Hopefully we’ll get to watch them both sail off into the sunset…

Four more episodes of Hospital Ship to go, and it’ll be back to hoping and waiting for another refreshing, fulfilling and engrossing drama.

That’s like wishing for the moon of course, because hardly do dramas have it all these days. There’s always something missing. Few will be able to meet up to the standard set by Hospital Ship with its rich scenery, riveting dialogue and purposeful story arch. Every single character gets developed and you’re hardly left with worrisome....(continue...)

4 hours ago, najummah said:

Can't believe it's almost over...Each episode was so emotional. Fingers crossed for a happy ending! Loved every minute. (Review below!)

Hopefully we’ll get to watch them both sail off into the sunset…

Four more episodes of Hospital Ship to go, and it’ll be back to hoping and waiting for another refreshing, fulfilling and engrossing drama.

That’s like wishing for the moon of course, because hardly do dramas have it all these days. There’s always something missing. Few will be able to meet up to the standard set by Hospital Ship with its rich scenery, riveting dialogue and purposeful story arch. Every single character gets developed and you’re hardly left with worrisome....(continue...)

Wonderful article! Very well said ! Thanks ! 

"If asked what I would change about Hospital Ship, I would say… Nothing. I think it’s awesome just the way it is.

We learn some tough life lessons, about how being selfless and honorable doesn’t always come with rewards. Sometimes, good deeds don’t go unpunished.

We also learn the beauty of inner calmness, and surrendering to emotions deeper and stronger than ourselves."

I want a happy ending like all the friends in this thread !!! :) 

Just finished watching 35-36... I’m so damn glad that they showed KMH going by the rules and accepting that he was the one who treated the baby... I seriously thought just as any other drama, he will listen to SEJ and stay silent... writer defo proved that HS is different to abt other drama...

I’m damn sure Director Kim would let SEJ operate on the patient and not listen to that idiot chairman.. 

But my little heart would defo wana see some good romance at least at the end of the episode.. cute romance with huggies and kissies:wub:

6 minutes ago, monki said:

Did someone mention that this drama will be aired in Japan and the actors may be going there for promotion? Which month is this? Dec?

Yes HS will be broadcast by KNTV starting 9 December and the 1 ep will be broadcas on 16 Nov. below is the teaser but I don't know about promotion. I know that HJW will be in Japan on March 

4 hours ago, lovegirl92 said:

The end guys. The end.

I think today was the last day of filming Hospital Ship. I'm just gonna cry in a corner :bawling:

When i watch this, I have a feeling about our kiss bets, i think we all here will changes our profile picture with a weird picture. I hope i'm wrong :astonished::bawling:

The director didn't even let our OTP stand together on this goodbye video of HS...its such a short video and immediately after they both leave the set separately. Its really the end!!!:angry::confounded::bawling:   i just want to say thank you to everyone here for being so accomodating to us lurkers that came out to support our bias,  i already told you guys  that i'm a Ha Ji Won fan but through this drama i came to like Kang Min Hyuk...he was effective in acting Dr KH and i hope he can get many lead roles in the future, all the best for him and of course to our HJW may you find a good man that will love you, cherish and protect you and what else, can you settle down already and produce beautiful children. :heart::blush:

1 hour ago, Pyori said:

When i watch this, I have a feeling about our kiss bets, i think we all here will changes our profile picture with a weird picture. I hope i'm wrong :astonished::bawling:

hope you are wrong cause i dont wanna change my profile pic..  i harrass all drama gods just to win the bet so writernim & directornim let me win and make them kiss already hahaha,  

on other hand HS is ending already makes me so sad.. iam just glad i unlurk from the thread and met you all wonderful people here.. 

Posted in the shipper’s thread already but I’m posting it again...

According to this ig post, caption: Commemorative photograph of Hospital Ship Team B, Thank you for ur efforts #hospitalship.#TeamB #D_DAY5

I’m quite sure juz part of the shooting is finished haha still 5 days to go tho I’m also feeling sad already...

It says Team B. Means there is Team A.

Some of the actors got up and hurriedly walked away, maybe off to more shooting? They can't be on time, they had been shooting up to almost very last  min on Tuesday for the past weeks and don't tell me they are super fast this week and all done before the weekend?

Archived