Go Seung Ji

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hae sung disappearing.

Min joon going to Paris. 

Goong joo kidnapped. 

TH don't know about his brother.

Everything messed up in semi finale ........tomarrow  is finale.......its hurting. 

YJ well done you save soo ji and about past you choose to be with your sister......love you you make me cry.

shooting star, is it a good sign? 

Let's enjoy the finale tonight

Thanks @hugo10 and @0ly40  for the preview every week, you really help me, because I can't find the preview every week

Thanks a lot @shanzay01 @saanjh sena @l0ul0u for sharing picture and comment every week

and thanks for everyone who join here, maybe I forgot to mention you

Annyeong chingu deul

I like this drama :wub: especially Yeo Jin Goo. I like his chemistry with Lee Yeon Hee and Ahn Jae Hyun. Yeo Jin Goo is one of my fave young actors. Hope to see him in another project soon once RW ends this week.

Gosh I was watching Ep37 & 38 and cried so much. Used tissues piled up on my desk. I think I will cry some more tonight since its the finale.

2 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Hi @saanjh sena Rin chingu :tongue: fancy run into you over here. I was not so active in this thread because most of my time spent at TKL.

I'm also less active in this thread only on wed and Thursday I'll check out here.

Both TKL and RW end this week...I'm feeling so sad...feeling of emptiness killing me. 

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Drama 2017] Reunited Worlds 다시 만난 세계 - The End

@0ly40 thank you for the videos.. this is our finale.. hope to see you guys around. My Lord! Just watching the videos can't stop my tears from falling.. I haven't seen the whole episodes but I think I am satisfied how it ended.. everything went into the right places. Can't wait to watched the finale with subtitle and probably watch it over again so I could get into it.. I am going to miss Yeo Jin Goo. He did a fantastic job in playing HS..  Hope to see you again in the near future.

Thank you all.

1 hour ago, cherrycokez said:

@0ly40 I can't play the video  clip because of the restriction of my country. May you tell me HS disappear or not?

he did ...but i need subtitles to understand last scene if he came back or was just her dream ...great story...open end we can say

5 minutes ago, andy78 said:

he did ...but i need subtitles to understand last scene if he came back or was just her dream ...great story...open end we can say

open ending? I'm not a fan of open ending :lol: because I want to know if it is her dream or not :tongue: I wish he came back, I don't like JW to be alone, and I hope the best for MJ too

anyway, thanks a lot for your explanation, I'm dying curious here :D

I don't understand ending is she dreaming or he really comeback. Overall good ending. It's sweet cute comedy suspense  drama and that's why I love this drama .

Disappointing --->

In the ending they didn't tell us why Min joon father abandon him. And No TH and MJ scene as  I hoping from the very starting .

If there is another love line for MJ is there from the starting then it will be nice. In starting for JW he doesn't go to Paris and in ending for JW and HS he decided to go paris. Uri min joon I'm feeling so sad for him.

"Since some time ago, I feel like I recognise you,From another millennium, from another sky,Tell me if you still remember me,Just by touching your hands,I can reveal my soul to you,Tell me whether you recognise my voice"

When HS ask MJ can I hug you---that moment make me cry.

And what's up with moon shik why always wandering around Jin joo.

Goong joo is so cute....almost.everyone properly happy  in end TH and YI , YJ also return to his lover and hospital.

I just really loved this drama. Well done, everyone who worked on it! I cried buckets and I just loved how all of the bonds between all of the characters were so well done and so strong. Even though I was a ball of snot and tears by the end, I was still smiling inside. 칠 했어요! (Well done)

Archived