[Drama 2017] Reunited Worlds 다시 만난 세계

Go Seung Ji

SBS Presents

Reunited Worlds 다시 만난 세계

Director

Baek Soo Chan

(Beautiful Gong Shim, The Girl Who Sees Smells)

Writer

Lee Hee Myung

(Beautiful Gong Shim, The Girl Who Sees Smells, Queen of Ambition, Rooftop Prince)

Episodes:  40

Broadcast Period

2017-July-19 to 2017-Sep-21, Wed. & Thu. 22:00 (35 minutes each / 2 episodes per day)

About the Show

his drama is a love story between a 19-year-old man and 31-year-old woman, born in the same year and were childhood friends.

Although born in the same year, two childhood friends end up being 12 years apart because they have aged at different places (worlds) for some strange reason. Now Jung Jung Won (Lee Yun Hee) is a 31-year-old woman but Sung Hae Sung (Yeo Jin Goo) is still a 19-year-old boy. Meanwhile, Cha Min Joon (Ahn Jae Hyun) is a chef also interested in Jung Jung Won.

Production Information

Wednesday-Thursday drama Reunited Worlds will begin in July, after the end of Suspicious Partner.

Cast of Characters

Cast

Yeo Jin-Goo - Sung Hae-Sung

Lee Yeon-Hee - Eom Hyun-Soo

Jung Chae-Yeon - Eom Hyun-Soo (young)

Ahn Jae-Hyeon - Cha Won-Young

Hae Sung and Jung Won’s friends

Shin Soo Ho as Kil Moon Shik
Lee Shi Un as Shin Ho Bang
Kim Jin Woo as Cha Tae Hoon
 Choi Soo Han as Cha Tae Hoon (young)
Park Jin Joo as Hong Jin Joo

Sung Hye Sung’s Brother & Sister

Yoon Sun Woo as Sung Yeong Jun
 Park Joon Mok as Sung Yeong Jun (Child)
Kim Ga Eun as Sung Young In
 Lee Young Eun as Sung Young In (child)
Kwak Dong Yun as Sung Hae Chul
 Jun Jin Seo as Sung Hae Chul (child)
Kim Hye Jun as Sung Soo Ji
 Choi Yoo Ri as Sung Soo Ji (child)

Others

Park Young Kyu
Bang Eun Hee
Kyun Mi Ri
Park Seung Tae
Ahn Kil Kang

Source: Asianwiki | Dramawiki | Koreandrama | Viki

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeo Jin-gu, Lee Yeon-hee up to become friends-turned-lovers in Reunited Worlds

by tineybeanie

DBQZ5aTUwAAl_UF.jpg

Lee Yeon-hee (Hwajeong) may be coming back to dramaland for a new supernatural rom-com that’s in the works at SBS called Reunited Worlds. The offer to be her leading man is out to Yeo Jin-gu, who is currently starring in my latest crack drama, Circle. If they sign on, they’ll be paired in an odd relationship: They are childhood friends born in the same year who have somehow aged differently so that now she’s a 31-year-old woman and he’s still a 18-year-old boy................

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/06/yeo-jin-gu-lee-yeon-hee-up-to-become-friends-turned-lovers-in-reunited-worlds/

DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon To Act As Younger Counterpart In Upcoming SBS Drama

DBSGc5XUAAA1KeJ.jpg

DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon has been cast in SBS’s upcoming fantasy romance drama, “Into the New World” (working title).

On June 2, a drama department representative said, “Jung Chaeyeon will be playing the young version of the lead female role in ‘Into the New World.’ She has had the meeting with the director already.”

The role that Jung Chaeyeon has is not that of a child, per se, but a teenager. Lee Yeon Hee is being considered for the adult role.

Meanwhile, “Into the New World” tells the story of an 18-year-old man and a 31-year-old woman who were born in the same year. It is a love story between these two characters.

The drama is slated to air in July after “Suspicious Partner.”

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/01/dias-jung-chaeyeon-act-younger-counterpart-upcoming-sbs-drama/

IOI’s Jung Chae-yeon to join Reunited Worlds

by tineybeanie

DBVO74hXcAAa5v-.jpg

According to her agency MBK Entertainment, DIA idol Jung Chae-yeon (Drinking Solo) has confirmed a role in upcoming SBS drama, Reunited Worlds, and is currently working out the details of scheduling and character importance. The new fantasy rom-com is about how an 18-year-old boy and a 31-year-old woman who are friends born in the same year fall in love despite their current age gap................

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/06/iois-jung-chae-yeon-to-join-reunited-worlds/

JUN 9 2017

Yeo Jin-Goo and Lee Yeon-Hee cast in SBS drama series “Reunited Worlds”

DB192MvUQAAVerG.jpg

Yeo Jin-Goo and Lee Yeon-Hee are now cast in upcoming SBS drama series “Reunited Worlds” (literal title). The genre of the drama series is fantasy-romance. For drama series “Reunited Worlds,” Yeo Jin-Goo will play naive, 18-year-old Sung Hae-Sung. Lee Yeon-Hee will play 31-year-old Eom Hyun-Soo. Somehow these two were born the same year and former childhood friends.

“Reunited Worlds” first airs July 19, 2017 in South Korea (takes over SBS’ Wednesday and Thursday 10PM time slot after “Suspicious Partner“).

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/yeo-jin-goo-and-lee-yeon-hee-cast-in-sbs-drama-series-reunited-worlds

YEO JIN GOO, LEE YEON HEE & JUNG CHAE YEON CONFIRMED FOR SBS'S UPCOMING DRAMA REUNITED WORLDS

0000570767_001_20170609094534903.jpg

Naver - Sports Donga: Yeo Jin Goo x Lee Yeon Hee x Jung Chang Yeon confirmed for 'Reunited Worlds'...Will be broadcast in July

(Plot: Although born in the same year, two people end up being 13 years apart. It's a love story between a 18-year-old young man and a 31-year-old woman)

1. [+114, -16] I hope it hits daebak

2. [+110, -17] It didn't start yet, let's talk after we see it. Fighting

3. [+97, -14] Jung Chang Yeon, Lee Yeon Hee & Yeo Jin Goo Fighting, I will make sure to watch the drama

4. [+86, -13] I like their acting, I will be looking forward to it

5. [+88, -14] Fighting

6. [+84, -13] After reading the scenario I'm looking forward to it. I hope it will be a very fun drama

7. [+78, -11] I will be looking forward to the drama!! Chang Yeon, Fighting♡

8. [+70, -9] Let's hit daebak, I'm already looking forward to their chemistry

9. [+65, -9] Let's go with fairy ending

• 2 weeks later...

Ahn jae hyun confirm to play second lead and other cast apart from leads includes Lee si  un who starred in the "W" , Ahn kil kang  who played role of lead father in drama "Weightlifting  fairy" and Park jin jo who starred as clever nurse in "jealousy incarnate".

ed97c81bly1fgssa6qjmxj21hc0xck0p.jpg

The first script reading with the whole cast will take place tomorrow, and the shooting will begin on the 24th June. Good luck

Not sure but from ig post of jinu0717 its seems after script ready cast went to eat out

Drama shooting will start on 24th of this month i hope Ahn jae hyun make it back than as today he left korea to attend Chinese actress Andy Ann wedding....

Kwak Dong-yeon, Kim Jin-woo befriend Yeo Jin-gu for Reunited Worlds

by tineybeanie

kimjinwoo_13.jpg

Kwak Dong-yeon (Moonlight Drawn By Clouds) and Kim Jin-woo (Remember—Son’s War) have confirmed joining the supporting cast in SBS’s new drama Reunited Worlds. This fantasy romance features a love story between Yeo Jin-gu (Circle) and Lee Yeon-hee (Hwajeong) who play childhood friends born in the same year who somehow aged differently, and ended up with one at 18 and one at 31 years old.

Kim Jin-woo will play Yeo Jin-gu’s friend who is also the director of a large department store; he’s the type of character who is an all-around perfect Renaissance man. When he was younger, he studied and got good grades, played piano with expert finesse, and did drawing and sports well too. The actor is just about to turn 34, so I’m assuming that he, like Lee Yeon-hee, aged normally while Yeo Jin-gu drank youth potion or went through a time portal or underwent some other fantasy device in order to maintain his youth.

On the other hand, I can imagine Kwak Dong-yeon playing someone who is eighteen years old. He’ll actually be playing Yeo Jin-gu’s younger brother (although in real life, Yeo is a couple months younger than him). Although Kwak’s been in the industry for years, carefully building his filmography as a child actor with works like Age of Feeling and Jang Ok-jung, Live by Love, he had a bump in fame last year after playing Park Bo-gum’s bodyguard in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds. He most recently had a cameo in Fight My Way’s first episode as Kim Ji-won’s loser ex-boyfriend.

Well, now that Yeo Jin-gu’s bros (blood and otherwise) have been confirmed, all we need is a similar female trio for Lee Yeon-hee. Here’s to hoping that Reunited Worlds will pass the Bechdel test!

Reunited Worlds will begin airing on Wednesdays and Thursdays on SBS starting in July, after Suspicious Partner ends.

cr drambeans

Archived