Kim So Hyun ❤ Yoo Seung Ho | SHy SHy Couple | SeungSo Couple | ♕ ♔ Monarch Couple

rossy5

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MsSubak

I agree with you. I think they are dating. There are so many reasons why I say that. Yoo Seung Ho is an introvert person and the reason why he hasn’t said much, he is doing it to protect her. If we just overlook the things he hasn’t said and focus on the things he’s done for her while filming Ruler, I can attest that he’s done a lot. He fell off the horse and pretended he was okay so she can make it to her schedule on time. All the bts, he was always thinking about her safety and it shows how caring he is towards her. If he hasn’t done enough, Kim So Hyun wouldn’t had said that he was her source of strength. I think they are dating that’s why things don’t add up. I don’t believe that they drifted apart after Ruler because if that’s true, they wouldn’t have said that they would still want to work together. Btw, they do have couple phone cases. I looked it up to confirm it for myself and the phone cases are a couple case. That to me says a lot about whether we want to believe they are dating or not. 

54 minutes ago, addie15 said:

@MsSubak

I agree with you. I think they are dating. There are so many reasons why I say that. Yoo Seung Ho is an introvert person and the reason why he hasn’t said much, he is doing it to protect her. If we just overlook the things he hasn’t said and focus on the things he’s done for her while filming Ruler, I can attest that he’s done a lot. He fell off the horse and pretended he was okay so she can make it to her schedule on time. All the bts, he was always thinking about her safety and it shows how caring he is towards her. If he hasn’t done enough, Kim So Hyun wouldn’t had said that he was her source of strength. I think they are dating that’s why things don’t add up. I don’t believe that they drifted apart after Ruler because if that’s true, they wouldn’t have said that they would still want to work together. Btw, they do have couple phone cases. I looked it up to confirm it for myself and the phone cases are a couple case. That to me says a lot about whether we want to believe they are dating or not. 

I agree. I love their chemistry on Ruler but they are great actors, so I do expected it. But I ship them and not other OTP in other drama because of the interactions outside of it. Especially since they are introverts and very shy individuals, their interactions was fascinating.  It's like 1+1 > 2. They were a lot more together. 

On the wrap up party, I thought his gesture in ensuring that KSH remains at the centre of the cake cutting table despite her choice to be at the side spoke volume. He cares about her and he wants her to know she is important but is limited to how they can be seen in public since she was still under age. 

My favourite BTS was the scene when he fought n protect her. When she was hurt at the nose, he was so concerned. They held hands like a couple but when the staff interrupted his care, he stood by her side, looking lost momentarily. I think he was very concerned but frustrated at what he can do under the circumstances , so he held her arms twice. I watched this scene multiple times n couldn't help but smile at how beautiful it was.  

21 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

couple phone case? omo...

where did u see that?

I also want to see the couple case.  Is it the one with the cartoon character; two different characters but it's related somehow.  I'm not familiar with those cartoons

Haven't had time to post on this forum for a while but still here chingus!! This is still my top shop but since KSH and YSH are still very very young I've prepared myself for a long long wait before we can see any real interactions between them in public. Though I'm hoping when they reunite in 3-5 years they can develop stronger feelings for each other and eventually start dating! :D

Happy to see this forum become so active after a long while!! :D

4 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

My favourite BTS was the scene when he fought n protect her. When she was hurt at the nose, he was so concerned. They held hands like a couple but when the staff interrupted his care, he stood by her side, looking lost momentarily. I think he was very concerned but frustrated at what he can do under the circumstances , so he held her arms twice. I watched this scene multiple times n couldn't help but smile at how beautiful it was.

Let me talk about that GOLD BTS one more time..

As soon as the director yell 'cut' YSH immediately turn to her to ask whether she's hurt, he spontaneously reach for her face when he saw that she's touching it but KSH's arms are blocking her face. YSH is still kneeling so his hands went straight  into her hands instead. KSH shakes her head to answer YSH's question, ChungWoon asked her too but she answered him slightly. YSH whose still panting & kneeling, remarks that even if it is 'just slightly' he can't allow it, he get up to take a good look at her face, that's when the <action scenes> director interfere, YSH went to the side, still worried about her, but the director is already giving them instructions so he frustratingly held her arms twice in his attempt to still check on her.  

This is one of those few unguarded moments of SeungSo. Sure, it is still in the discretion of the editing team whether what BTS they wanted to show & up to what extent but I can assume YSH is being careful not to show too much affection toward KSH offcam for a reason that we all know. He cares for her,  lead & help her in any other way we don't know or see. Ruler had been a tough journey for KSH,  the controversies, acting slump, etc.. and regarding YSH as her 'source of strength' meant A LOT. 

I don't believe that YSH immediately pick up a project to erase the traces of Ruler. He said in a post drama interview that Ruler brought back his confidence. With that, this show probably holds a special place in his heart. I rather take the new drama on a positive side, Ruler opened a new side of YSH, he finally walks out of his comfort zone, he wanted to experiment himself & improve and the same goes for KSH's future project. 

I love them individually & adore them together. Please continue to grow and meet again. Chingus, let's all be there when that happen.

4 hours ago, maj_loves said:

As soon as the director yell 'cut' YSH immediately turn to her to ask whether she's hurt, he spontaneously reach for her face when he saw that she's touching it but KSH's arms are blocking her face. YSH is still kneeling so his hands went straight  into her hands instead. KSH shakes her head to answer YSH's question, ChungWoon asked her too but she answered him slightly. YSH whose still panting & kneeling, remarks that even if it is 'just slightly' he can't allow it, he get up to take a good look at her face, that's when the <action scenes> director interfere, YSH went to the side, still worried about her, but the director is already giving them instructions so he frustratingly held her arms twice in his attempt to still check on her.  

This is one of those few unguarded moments of SeungSo. Sure, it is still in the discretion of the editing team whether what BTS they wanted to show & up to what extent but I can assume YSH is being careful not to show too much affection toward KSH offcam for a reason that we all know. He cares for her,  lead & help her in any other way we don't know or see. Ruler had been a tough journey for KSH,  the controversies, acting slump, etc.. and regarding YSH as her 'source of strength' meant A LOT. 

I don't believe that YSH immediately pick up a project to erase the traces of Ruler. He said in a post drama interview that Ruler brought back his confidence. With that, this show probably holds a special place in his heart. I rather take the new drama on a positive side, Ruler opened a new side of YSH, he finally walks out of his comfort zone, he wanted to experiment himself & improve and the same goes for KSH's future project. 

I love them individually & adore them together. Please continue to grow and meet again. Chingus, let's all be there when that happen.

Oohh.. love how you describe it!  It was indeed GOLD! I never got sick of watching it.

The Presscon made me sit up and noticed this couple. I questioned why YSH was overly friendly with a co-star. I saw him standing very close to KSH, often he stood behind her as half his body melded with hers (instead of shoulder to shoulder), offering his hand as they stood together, leaning his head against her, looking at her face n reaction.. so unlike him.

And this GOLD BTS sealed the deal of this ship for me.  

@mindstar, I'm with you.  I'm prepared to wait. Unlikely I get anything in the meantime, so I just have to find something to keep the faith.

5 hours ago, maj_loves said:

I love your analysis so much. When you free, could you share another one for us to gush and talk about it! It'll bring some excitement to the forum.  Thank you chingu!

8 hours ago, mindstar said:

Haven't had time to post on this forum for a while but still here chingus!! This is still my top shop but since KSH and YSH are still very very young I've prepared myself for a long long wait before we can see any real interactions between them in public. Though I'm hoping when they reunite in 3-5 years they can develop stronger feelings for each other and eventually start dating! :D

yeah...longggggggggg wait :joy:

by that time maybe my eldest is already entering high school lol

17 minutes ago, WoozyPrincess said:

When you free, could you share another one for us to gush and talk about it! It'll bring some excitement to the forum.  Thank you chingu!

I've been silent for awhile but I'm baaaaaack :lol: I'll share more about my fave behind the scenes, I hope i don't analyze too much. . :lol:

My fellow shippers, don't hesitate to share yours too whenever something popped up in your mind. Lets fill ourselves while we patiently wait :wub:

On 10/10/2017 at 7:30 PM, rossy5 said:

English is not my first language too, so while we can express our thoughts and the others can understand I try not to be shy when I need to say something as you did.

@rossy5 Thanks for giving me the courage :)

That's right for me too. I sometimes feel irritation towards YSH...he has been behaving so random since his paring with KSH in Ruler. He has been so out of his normal self that has been presenting us.

Yes, mostly the one who breaks my shipper heart is YSH.
Can you share what is "YSH Random behavior", since maybe there are some shyshy shipper who don't know YSH previous behavior and his pattern of doing things before ruler? Thank you in advance 
:)

I know very well he is living and doing this as his way...but I as said before...his pattern of doing things has change. I knew he needed to comeback with a new project, but this time was so so SO FAST. I interpreted it as DELETING any trace of anything that has to do with Ruler. And KSH is one of those things.

I think it's not to fast. Here are data about YSH previous works after he discharged from military duty.
- Joseon Magician (December 30th, 2015) filming February 27th, 2015 - July 2nd, 2015
- Imaginary Cat (November 24th, 2015 - January 12th, 2016)
- Remember (December 9th, 2015 - February 18th, 2016)
- Seondal (July 6th, 2016) Filming June 5, 2015 - September 30th, 2015)
- Ruler (
May 10th – July 13th, 2017) Filming January - June

Basically he was really busy in 2015, 4 projects was filming in 2015. In 2016 he only did movie promotion for Seondal. And in October 2016 he decided to be in Ruler. Since Ruler was aired in May 2017, maybe in 2016 it seems like he was gone during 2016.

but for me, it's more suspicious because he chose IANAR rather than the other drama (I am Love). Is it because IANAR is scheduled to be aired sooner than I am Love? You know, maybe it's the way to distract media from shyshy couple. since there were many articles about asking them to date in real life :wub::lol:

I know that it's kind of hurt knowing that YSH already decided to make his comeback 3 months after Ruler while some people still in "Ruler mood". Ruler was not a mega hit, but the rating was good despite of its messy writing (thanks to KSH YSH), so why he need a project as soon as possible? He got a lot of positive reviews and he realized about that, even in his post interview he said a lot of positive things about Ruler.

The most possible reason is that IANAR script is really good, so he didn't want to lose a chance to act in such a great drama, he also said that he wanted to walk out from his comfort zone, so IANAR will be a best choice.
I hope it's true, because I wonder why Dong Ha and Minah decided to reject IANAR. But a bad script not always the reason to reject a drama, right? Like when Jang Geun Suk rejected BFF or Jung Yong Hwa rejected The Heirs. Both became a big hit and opened more chances to Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin.
Let's just wait until IANAR airing; we can see why he decided to choose this project. And I believe YSH has a good eye to choose project.

This could be the answer to my last rant and suppositions...but then...I would be very sad to know he is letting her to take the blame of all the bad her characters was and failure to the drama. We know the fault is not KSH neither YSH...but people don't see that.

Worked with KSH also means something to him, not to mention about his feeling for her, but he said that KSH is a strongest and most talented actress that he ever meet. KSH has the ability to match him in act, and they were easily built the chemistry. He also said that he wanted to do another project with her. I think this is the way he protected KSH. He wanted to say that Ruler Flaws were not KSH fault, he didn't say it bluntly but he choosed to praise her. Indirectly, he wanted to say that a great actress like KSH was wasted in Ruler terrible script.

In a wrap-up party, I can see that YSH was really care to KSH (although we need a video), in some photos he stood really close to her but in a proper manner so that he raised his hand. He was looked really excited when KSH done with her speech.

I don't anybody of you think that what you want to say is boring. Maybe if you want to rant  a lot, you will made me very happy. You could write a post (a letter size), then post it and continued in another post, one after another.

I want all of you write any thought you have even if negative...random or sad.

Thanks again :) I also want everyone to be more active in this forum.

Really? I do not want her to do this. I want him to wonder why she didn't send him anything...and question himself if she hast move on of him. And that be a motive of him to man up! Hahahaha....it needs to happen something that makes him to have courage. I do not want my KSH struggle in a relationship with YSH, a man that need to take care of, all the contrary of what he said didn't do with a girlfriend. Eat his words.

If that's the case, isn't it better if she send trucks for KKY and UKJ but not to YSH? hahaha (what an evil mind :tongue:). It's impossible though, because she is a really nice girl.

I'm sorry that if it's seems like I see everything about them too positively. But they are too young, KSH is underage. Showing too much affection for each other will cause a big problem. I don't want them to get hurt especially KSH. She's already struggle this year.

I still remember how KNetizen gave a lot of negative comments to Goblin, because it showed them a relationship of an adult with an underage girl. It's a sensitive topic in Korea.
I'm happy that WYWS give her more strength. I'm proud of her. Its show to netizens who bashed her during Ruler that they knew nothing about KSH acting ability.
Everyone can see how great KSH acting is, and the power of chemistry queen where she's able to pull such a great chemistry in two dramas with two actors in the same time, even she had a great chemistry with suzy.
I hope YSH watched WYWS, read about her articles (especially KSH selca), and positive comments about her. So that he will has more courage to show his feeling for her in the future.

9 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

I agree. I love their chemistry on Ruler but they are great actors, so I do expected it. But I ship them and not other OTP in other drama because of the interactions outside of it. Especially since they are introverts and very shy individuals, their interactions was fascinating.  It's like 1+1 > 2. They were a lot more together. 

@WoozyPrincess Me too, I've loved them for years. when I heard that they will work together I'm already expected their great chemistry. I used to ship KSH in her previous projects (TaeBi, with MinJae, D.O, and SJH). But it was only for her character in drama or movie. After watched Press Conference I thought they were different. I started to focus on their BTS. And it was like "Boom! this is it" feeling when I saw YSH hug KSH :wub: I started to ship them in real life.

6 hours ago, maj_loves said:

@maj_loves Wow, I watched it for countless time too. You also can see YSH expression after he stood up and went to KSH side, he look confused (it's a frustrating smile and he looked worried).

Thanks a lot for sharing your analysis, I'm waiting for more of your great analysis :)

@mindstar  @nurlayla  @addie15 Let's wait patiently. They're young and still growing. Also, they need to survive in Cruel Korean Entertainment Industry. I hope you don't hesitate to share your thought :blush:

Archived