[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน

acklexxx

First Episode aired 7th of May at 9 pm 2017.

Number of  Episodes: 12

C52a5eIWcAMM1M6.jpg

CAST

C5PuZllWcAEU8Gx.jpg

C5PuaZqXUAAU6Fq.jpgC5PubTbWMAAFba3.jpg

C5Pu6y7WYAELOXw.jpg

C5HSeykVMAEO4LM.jpgC5HSe89UMAADwmE.jpg

C5PuwFkW8AA7hFI.jpg

C5HZUp4UYAA9yAf.jpgC5HZWn8UYAEVhKe.jpg

ACTORS INSTAGRAM

Official Trailer  

EPISODE 1 (ENG SUB)

EPISODE 2 (ENG SUB)

EPISODE 3 (ENG SUB)

EPISODE (ENG SUB)

• Like 8

6 hours ago, mewss said:

I still have mixed feelings about this series, with all the "We only want straight actors" controversy. :confounded:

Yeah me too, but ithe series are gona air anyway and the cast is chosen, there is nothing we can change at this point so mght as well watch it to see if the series is any good.

On 27/04/2017 at 1:07 PM, acklexxx said:

Yeah me too, but the series are gonna air anyway and the cast is chosen, there is nothing we can change at this point so mght as well watch it to see if the series is any good.

The release of the first ep is 7th of May at 9 pm

Especially since it seems that NewYear is over it.... (or at least he really gets along with the actors that have been chosen, because he keeps liking their Instagram pictures)

I actually anticipate it a lot! The story seems cute, the couples seem to have great chemistry as well... 

Spoiler

And I know already it's a happy ending :D (at least for the main couple, but I think the two others as well) So even if the first season (they plan on having 3 seasons, 12 eps each) doesn't end "well", you can be sure the last season will :) 

A lot of people are criticizing the acting (from a one minute trailer LOL + have they seen Make It Right ? lmfao no offence but their acting, I didn't dig it) but most of the actors are inexperienced (like most of the Make It Right actors) or have very few experiences in (professional) acting, so it seems very good to me!

And they're also criticizing the cast that doesn't correspond to the physical description that's made of them in the novel, but I haven't read it, so I don't care hahaha You can't do it exactly like the novel, when you read something, you always imagine how it is and have too high expectations, I think it's great that I haven't read it lol (I don't think they translated it anyway...)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, originalnickname said:

The release of the first ep is 7th of May at 9 pm

Especially since it seems that NewYear is over it.... (or at least he really gets along with the actors that have been chosen, because he keeps liking their Instagram pictures)

I actually anticipate it a lot! The story seems cute, the couples seem to have great chemistry as well... 

Reveal hidden contents

And I know already it's a happy ending :D (at least for the main couple, but I think the two others as well) So even if the first season (they plan on having 3 seasons, 12 eps each) doesn't end "well", you can be sure the last season will :) 

A lot of people are criticizing the acting (from a one minute trailer LOL + have they seen Make It Right ? lmfao no offence but their acting, I didn't dig it) but most of the actors are inexperienced (like most of the Make It Right actors) or have very few experiences in (professional) acting, so it seems very good to me!

And they're also criticizing the cast that doesn't correspond to the physical description that's made of them in the novel, but I haven't read it, so I don't care hahaha You can't do it exactly like the novel, when you read something, you always imagine how it is and have too high expectations, I think it's great that I haven't read it lol (I don't think they translated it anyway...)

i thought the acting is fine i've seen waay worst, and like you said about make it right i think fuse and tee the both actors are so awkward lol

The only thing i noticed is that the main boy is kinda like ... robotic as hell but that happens a lot in these dramas so i didn't give to much attention as for their appearance is sooooooo comon for actors to not match novels characters

• Like 1

hi hi looking forward to watch this series! despite the controversies, i'm still waiting for the official release of the series. i dont really care about awkward acting since i've been watching a lot of thai series with new and inexperience actors. they deserve a chance and hopefully they will improve. i'm just hoping the storyline would be really good and will not disappoint the fans:D

btw nice to meet you guys here:grin::grin:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, acklexxx said:

i thought the acting is fine i've seen waay worst, and like you said about make it right i think fuse and tee the both actors are so awkward lol

The only thing i noticed is that the main boy is kinda like ... robotic as hell but that happens a lot in these dramas so i didn't give to much attention as for their appearance is sooooooo comon for actors to not match novels characters

You've seen way worst ? omg poor you xD

It's true that they were quite good for inexperienced actors but yeah as you / I said, the main actors were the most awkward. Ohm and Toey had better chemistry and were better actors in my opinion (especially Toey) 

I guess the main boy is not as good because he is very young and inexperienced as well... But he still looks like he's good, and the others as well! And yeah, you cannot match 100% the appearance of the actors exactly like you imagined whilst reading

It doesn't seem to get as much hype as SOTUS for example, that's too bad....

• Like 2

23 hours ago, originalnickname said:

You've seen way worst ? omg poor you xD

It's true that they were quite good for inexperienced actors but yeah as you / I said, the main actors were the most awkward. Ohm and Toey had better chemistry and were better actors in my opinion (especially Toey) 

I guess the main boy is not as good because he is very young and inexperienced as well... But he still looks like he's good, and the others as well! And yeah, you cannot match 100% the appearance of the actors exactly like you imagined whilst reading

It doesn't seem to get as much hype as SOTUS for example, that's too bad....

SOTUS has GMMTV and GMM Grammy's backing, and they're in GMM's media everywhere, and everyone knows GMM Grammy is the biggest media conglomerate in Thailand. It's a given they got a great hype (though I don't think it was as huge as when Hormones first started, GMM-wise). Two Moons is not produced by a GMM-related company, though seems like they have minor investments in it (I bet the songs will be from GMM records again).

Seems like it's airing really soon as well, without any promotion. I can't remember the date but it's supposed to air this month, in the 4pm Saturday slot on One31 (that used to be occupied by Roonpee Secret Love series and Lovey Dovey.

Maybe if the storyline manages to catch people's attention, it'll get popular. Love Sick didn't get much hype either at first but it simply got organically more and more popular everyday, without actually trying much during that first season.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, whitedove said:

SOTUS has GMMTV and GMM Grammy's backing, and they're in GMM's media everywhere, and everyone knows GMM Grammy is the biggest media conglomerate in Thailand. It's a given they got a great hype (though I don't think it was as huge as when Hormones first started, GMM-wise). Two Moons is not produced by a GMM-related company, though seems like they have minor investments in it (I bet the songs will be from GMM records again).

Seems like it's airing really soon as well, without any promotion. I can't remember the date but it's supposed to air this month, in the 4pm Saturday slot on One31 (that used to be occupied by Roonpee Secret Love series and Lovey Dovey.

Maybe if the storyline manages to catch people's attention, it'll get popular. Love Sick didn't get much hype either at first but it simply got organically more and more popular everyday, without actually trying much during that first season.

It's airing the 7th of May, 9 pm :) It doesn't matter if it's popular or not, but maybe if it is really not popular, they won't make the 2nd and 3rd season they planned....

Interview of the cast (ENG SUBBED)

Spoiler

*the suber made a comment about the story - correcting one of the actors, but who knows, maybe they changed this part of the story....

*I hate how they (either the actors or the interviewers) always have to point out that the actors are all straight, who gives a richard simmons --', I'm watching their acting, I don't care about their private life (we all know that 99% of actors in "BL" series have to be straight btw, for the girls to be able to fantasize on them...smh --' Matt Bomer is openly gay, doesn't make him less hot/attractive... goddamn this guy is hot af)

*They all are very cute and/or handsome :wub: 

*Tomorrow!!! (hope this forum will be active ^^)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Maybe this link ? doesn't really work well for me tho... If it's already lagging now, what's it gonna be when the show will start lol

oh thank youuu. but it doesn't seem to work for me either. thank you anywayy. if you guys can stream it live, just screencap it for me. i wont mind if i cant stream it tonight. i'll go and stalk ig later hehe:grin:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, angelicfi said:

oh thank youuu. but it doesn't seem to work for me either. thank you anywayy. if you guys can stream it live, just screencap it for me. i wont mind if i cant stream it tonight. i'll go and stalk ig later hehe:grin:

It will probably be online (most likely on Dailymotion) 1 or 2 hours after the broadcast... I never watch live streams, it always frustrates me lol

13 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

It will probably be online (most likely on Dailymotion) 1 or 2 hours after the broadcast... I never watch live streams, it always frustrates me lol

ahaha. okay. i watch live stream for thai drama i think for the last 2 years. i usually stream for kdrama only. we should just share pic from ig then. hopefully more people will join this forum heheee :D:D btw you guys can just call me fi :)

• Like 1

EPISODE 1 (UNSUBBED)

Spoiler

So relatable, isn't it ? Having a secret crush on someone like that.... I'm rooting for you Mayo, go get the guy :) !!! 

It's so cuuuute :wub: *too much unnecessary music during almost every dialogue tho like omg

* did the show's logo really had to be that big ?

*eh, acting's not so bad! (for the people who judged before seeing :wink:) I guess the show doesn't ask for super acting skills either, I mean, look at MIR, it can't be worst lol

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

EPISODE 1 (UNSUBBED)

Reveal hidden contents

So relatable, isn't it ? Having a secret crush on someone like that.... I'm rooting for you Mayo, go get the guy :) !!! 

It's so cuuuute :wub: *too much unnecessary music during almost every dialogue tho like omg

awwww thank you for sharing. will watch it later since i have to finish my assignment first ahahaha.:D

• Like 1

Interesting how the series is not advertised / promoted outside of the show own's social media.... Anyway, if it's good it's good amirite :wink: ? Next episode will be a bit more intense :o Phana has a girlfriend, right ? Wayo needs to be more confident, but I can relate to him so much tho....

Sidenote, I hope the forum will be more active in the next weeks, I feel like I'm the only one talking here.....

• Like 1