Karaoke In Sydney!

Guest y_yuen12

for korean- Live (on liverpool st), just round the corner from that is Sydney noraebang on george st.... sydney noraebang is harder to get a room though coz they're busier

chinese- i usually go to greenbox plus... just saves the hassle of booking coz they usually have rooms and can get free drinks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Korean karaokes - I don't think they sell alcohol and I don't think you're allowed to take alcohol in?

And certainly no prostitutes ;;;;

Korean karaokes are just for singing and socializing.

You can smoke in the rooms, but no drinking and no prostitutes.

Snacks and non-alcoholic drinks are allowed.

In Sydney - there are many in Strathfield - the one on the other side of the station (that is, NOT Albert Rd) has "Sue" Noraebang (Karaoke), and it's $15 an hour. Not per person, per HOUR. So it doesn't matter how many people.

It's also $15 a MOVIE (yes you can watch movies there - but I think only Korean ones - or movies out on DVD).

So yeah, or you can go to FM on Albert Road next to Webstation. But that's $20 an hour. After 5pm, it's $30 an hour.

Guest vividified

btw, apparently one karaoke near Hyde Park is haunted :unsure:

k world yeh?

i think thats the story about the ghost appearing in the camera hey?

k world has the most updated english songs tho ;)

Guest melodyy

Have you been watching TVB dramas? :o Karaoke is not a place where everyone gets drunk, smokes, and prostitutes come a-knocking. Okay, well maybe some people do drink and smoke but I really doubt prostitutes. Karaoke is awesome and very, very safe. Parents just tell us it's dangerous because they don't think of karaoke boxes, they think of karaoke bars which is just random. I think K-Square is the best. The service is better, and they give you a 10 - 5 minute warning before the end of your session. I went Greenbox Plus just today and the service was pure CRAP. They just ignored us and didn't even give us a warning and just cut our music off. However, the mics are alot better in quality compared to K-Square. K-Square gives alot of feedback and can cut out alot. But you could be lucky. =]

• 2 weeks later...

btw, Sue karaoke costs more than $15 if u hav more ppl.

there is 4 karaokes in strathfield

ABC, Sue, sori, and FM

well i think Sue is the best cos its the newest and yeh best quality and prettiest xP

abc is the .. crappiest i suppose out of them 4 opens after 3pm

sori is new too and good but i find sue more prettier XD

but! in fm u get to graffitti the wall XD

havent been to fm a while, do they still let you do that?

the one in george street in city is Sydney karaoke and its $15 per room (5 ppl and under)

and $20 for 6ppl~10 ppl around

and $30 or 25$ for over 10 or 12 or something the huge room

i rekn.. kworld was lame.. and i forgots the other one in city also underground crappy mic

and those karaoke with prosittutes n stuff arent the karaoke available for all ages;;

those are adult bars + karaoke stuff i suppose

havent seen any xP mayb thats cos im still under 18? lol

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Cashbox is haunted coz someone died in it. Good K's would be

- K-Squared

- Greenbox +

- Pheonix (used to be an offer where you pay $10 and get 2 hours K and food *yummy*.. not so sure about now)

K Mix is $10 for 3 hour :lol: supposed to be good for its price. Just walk around the city and you find all of them + more.

• 2 months later...
Guest eternaldarkness4

i go to k square...

you get a free drink....

10 dollars is kinda expensive though > < when you compare it too i think it was greenbox?....25 dollars for a room for 2 hours ....> <

Guest miss_watermelon

heard pheonix was $10 for 8 hours in another forum. im not too sure though, probably has some conditions with it

Guest mysweetness

i go to k square...

you get a free drink....

10 dollars is kinda expensive though > < when you compare it too i think it was greenbox?....25 dollars for a room for 2 hours ....> <

okay you lost me there. 10 dollars is expensive for 2 hours when greenbox 25 for 2 hours is cheaper? lol

k square is pretty good, is much more updated then most K's - cash box charges the same as k square and k square is much much better.

Guest NJSK.

ohh i like SUE (: i looveee their design lol

and the biiig screens! and the flashy tambourines haha

if you go to Sue on a wednesday and your name has a SUE (or su/soo) in it, then you get a discount!!

(i can't remember what the offer was.. lol)

i should go in the holidays to get that extra time =p hahahaha

muchlove!

-jisoo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest simpli_smile

met Ella Koon at K-Squared ^^;

never been to Cashbox but my friend knows the owner or something

and she goes it's gangster LOL

Yeah... that place IS gangster.. :ph34r:

Guest NJSK.

^ it should be open all day........

do you mean in the morning? cuz during daytime it's always open=)

it's definitely open at noon anyways.

muchlove!

-jisoo

Guest o__xmonii

herro jocjoc!

THERE ARE ONES WITH PROSTITUTES? I NEVER KNEW THAT >_> how scary!

go to live nrb sydney next to hungryjacks in the city.. i dnmo what street

or greenbox in the city past qvb?

Archived