Cast:

Ma Ke

Guan Xiao Tong

Zhang Xiao Long

Zhao Han Ying Zi

Kevin Zhou Kai Wen

Zhu Xiao Peng

Synopsis:

Love of Aurora stars Ma Ke and Guan Xiao Tong in a bickering romance from school well into their adulthood. He’s an heir to a large company while she aspires to become an actress, returning from her overseas study to help her mom’s failing health.
(Source: Avirtualvoyage)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Love of Aurora 极光之恋 Raw Episodes

Ma Ke Offiical Soompi Thread

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Love of Aurora premieres Nov 27 starring Guan Xiao Tong and Ma Ke

Cover+Love+of+Aurora+.jpg

Love of Aurora 极光之恋 is a 50-episode Chinese drama about the romance between a dancer and an wealthy heir. The rich guy poor girl setup is far from original but it is complimented by an inspirational tale about two artists, both reaching for their dreams. 

It stars Guan Xiao Tong (Novoland), Ma Ke (Song of Phoenix), Zhang Xiao Long and Zhao Han Ying Zi. Han Xing Zi (Guan Xiaotong) is a highly-gifted dancer performing across stages of all sizes out of her love for dance. Li Jun Tai (Ma Ke) is a rebellious young man desperate to break away from the control of his grandfather. He goes to the US to pursue his passion and crosses paths with Han Xing Zi.   

Release Date: November 27, 2017 Hunan TV (two episodes every Monday to Thursday at 10pm)

source : :Drama panda 

On 12/7/2017 at 10:46 PM, UnniSarah said:

Thanks @thunderman1 when does it air?   TBH the site I use doesn't have a lot of selection of cdrama.... the subbing takes so long.... :( 

I believe 4-5 eps are out english subbed! Just for you! :) It's actually pretty good but way too dramatic compared to the simple love story, A love So beautiful.

On Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 10:30 AM, thunderman1 said:

A lot of good bromance here.  @RPM, you will also like "Where the Lost Ones Go." The c-drama isn't getting a lot of popularity due to the low budget on the production of the drama but nonetheless it is really good.

Thanks for recommendation I will give it a try. Does it have English subtitles. ...?

The biggest problem of c drama is no subtitles or very delayed subtitles . Otherwise there are so many good dramas I want to watch.

I'm watching this drama but while waiting for English subtitles so I'm only at ep 10 but I saw some preview you are right about bromance :joy:

w640slw.jpgw640slw.jpgw640slw.jpg

Spoiler

w640slw.jpgw640slw.jpgw640slw.jpg

Archived