[Drama 2017] The Best Hit / 최고의 한방 Thank You for watching !

eunsungjisung

they are having a party at the rooftop

WS suggests taking a picture together.

all for of them are so cute.

(i feel wary with all the pictures they are taking as of late. will HJ dissapear again? nooo)

WS tells JH she's leaving the house.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, katakwasabi said:

they are having a party at the rooftop

WS suggests taking a picture together.

all for of them are so cute.

i feel wary with all the pictures they are taking. will HJ dissapear again? nooo

I think it's WS' farewell party... and I'm guessing she just told JH that she will be moving out...

lol. PBG cameo in a paper. hahaha

canon ppl is big in this episode. from the camera to its photo printer :ph34r:

WS returns home and see's her door slightly open.

lol. she whacked Dabong with a frying pan!

(so he has a key too? or at least he knows the passcode? haha)

6 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

lol. PBG cameo in a paper. hahaha

canon ppl is big in this episode. from the camera to its photo printer :ph34r:

WS returns home and see's her door slightly open.

lol. she whacked Dabong with a frying pan!

(so he has a key too? or at least he knows the passcode? haha)

Loving how far their relationship has progressed hehehehehe... I bet you JH doesn't even know where she lives!! Muahahahahahaha :w00t:

6 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

That's a cliffhanger.

WS heard JH and HJ's conversation that he knows who HJ is.

5 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

OMG! JH told Dabong he knows that Dabong is HJ.

and WS also heard.

the end

I expected some sort of an obstacle coming to draw them apart... coz it's typical kdrama formula... but THIS SOON?!?! #wtf

I guess the conversation between DB and MJ was to get him out of his contract with Star Punch... I'm also guessing the sample song is actually for MJ.
And YJ stole it, hoping to use it for YJ... so I guess no one is really losing here? 

Someone PLEASE ask BH upfront who the hell the father is!!!!!

i was thinking the episode was mostly filler and gave us nice WS and HJ moments.

then bam! at the final seconds JH confronted HJ and WS was there and accidently heard everything.

from the looks of it. there's a possibility HJ/DB will dissapear from both timelines. with all the picture taking. when he dissapears, he will also dissapear from all their photos. and how can WS and HJ recover from that blow? she heard he is JH's dad right? that is something difficult to understand. 

with only 3 episodes left, i dont know what will happen next. hua3

edit: need subs to understand the whole picture :lol:

Just now, icemaid said:

So HJ is leaving....the roof top or from 2017?  in disbelief smiley

he hasnt left the rooftop or 2017 yet. but now WS also knows who he is. JH knew and confronted HJ, WS accidently heard him.

currently WS is the one who left the rooftop hehe

Just now, luci13 said:

Noooooo~!!!! if HJ leaves, I need a proper goodbye!!! 

but I dont think he leaves forever, maybe just leave the rooftop? 

I'm thinking he's just leaving the rooftop - I don't think he knows of a way to get back to 1993/94. Unless something dramatic happens tomorrow before that scene.

Looks like he found the money (hence the keys and therefore the cheque to YJ)... so I guess he has money to get his own place...?

10 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

from the looks of it. there's a possibility HJ/DB will dissapear from both timelines. with all the picture taking. when he dissapears, he will also dissapear from all their photos. and how can WS and HJ recover from that blow? she heard he is JH's dad right? that is something difficult to understand. 

She also recalled the trip that they went together in the earlier episodes.

Definitely she'll add two and two together and knows she heard it correctly.

As for his disappearance, if they are going to do it.... I'll need to know more info.... :ph34r:

p.s Will wait for the sub.

Just now, joyue_1 said:

I'm thinking he's just leaving the rooftop - I don't think he knows of a way to get back to 1993/94. Unless something dramatic happens tomorrow before that scene.

Looks like he found the money (hence the keys and therefore the cheque to YJ)... so I guess he has money to get his own place...?

i guess i missed something. haha. did HJ say he's leaving the rooftop at the end? and he found the money? 

needdd subsss~

Archived