[Drama 2017] The Best Hit / 최고의 한방 Thank You for watching !

eunsungjisung

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JH and MC are training hard for their dance. HJ stops by to visit them, bringing some drinks/food. MC is happy to see him but JH looks uncomfortable. HJ notices JH’s watch in a pile of clothes and sighs. (stream lags)

He leaves , since he knows JH is uncomfortable.

JH goes to bakery and GJ is slightly irritated that BH seems friendly with him. He gives a task to HJ and later HJ is in his room looking for something. HJ found something.

Grandpa is reading something while watching Malsook doing her homework.

4 minutes ago, siobhanne said:

It feels like HJ is saying goodbye to everyone. Not sure if he knows already that he is, but I get this feeling. 

yes. i felt he was saying goodbye to everyone too.

all investors decided to bail on GJ.

JH and WS are drinking together.

JH asks WS about Dabong. WS seems cheery in front of JH. 

nooo. Dabong has packed his bags. huuu

hahaha. its for the camping trip :lol:

Thank you Chingu for the recaps..

I'm really looking forward to the next episode. 

This drama is not only fun with lots of interesting plots, but also great music and acting. Watching TBH ease the stress after a looooong workweek.

Whatever there are grandpa's scenes and it never fails to make me LOL... 

Btw, do u think there will be a twist of who's the actual father of JH. 

Grandpa is thinking about name for JH-MC’s group. Malsook is not impressed with his idea.

Meanwhile, GJ receives bad news, (I think) about the investor pulling out from World Ent.

WS meets up with JH in a café and talks friendly. JH awkwardly asks her about her status with HJ.  WS evades the question.

JH (I think) gives her some advice before he leaves.

HJ packs his luggage and put them aside. JH arrives home and HJ suggest to go to somewhere together.

Later, they are in the van and JH  sees the camping equipment and starts yelling why should I go to camping with you? HJ shuts him up with his casual demeanor.

They are setting the camp in an open ground, and JH is better at it than HJ. Once the camp was successfully set up, both got excited  and clap hands together. JH gets hold of himself and they are back to awkward.

HJ continues to irritate him by touching his chin.

HJ confidently  tells him he had prepared some food but when JH opens the case, it was a drill kit. They bickers about the mistake and keeps saying the word ‘drill’.

Meanwhile, at loft, MC Drill is having itchy ears because ‘his name’ was mentioned too many times.

GJ is pleading his case with the lady investor. She’s sorry about the pull out but she can’t help him, since she wanted to invest at MJ.

At night, the duo are still saying ‘drill’ word at the camp. (MC Drill is having the worst itchy ears because of them! Haha.)

HJ and JH have a quiet talk and HJ tells him he came from 1993. JH says he has always wonder why did his father abandon him and his mother. I think JH seems to have accepted that he won't get the answer from the 1993 HJ.

HJ is sharing his story with JH 

i think JH is sad about being abandoned as a kid?

omg..the scene between JH and HJ is unexpectedly sadder than i thought it would be....huhuhu

HJ is looking through photos in his phone

and he mesaages WS

HJ narrates a little of his life to JH. HJ apologizes to JH, almost tearing up.

At night,  JH fall asleep and HJ puts a blanket over him like a father.

HJ texts WS asking where is she. She replies that she is studying. He texts her not to work too hard and get more rest with long messages.

WS is contemplating whether to reply his long texts. In the end she didn't.

HJ sees the busy GJ working at his office. GJ tells him about the problem and HJ leaves him. MJ calls HJ and they meet up in the recording room. I think MJ is showing him his creation.

MJ mumbles about the name YJ and HJ and they come to conclusion about a Yang Jae and laugh.

HJ misses WS and tries to clean up her old room in the loft. He opens a box and rummages through the old stuffs. There’s a piggybank with tocado symbol at its bottom. He remembers the tocoda in his note and cuts open the piggybank. There’s a key inside.

He goes to a bank and the manager confirms that the safe in the bank was opened in 1993. He asks for a pin and HJ tries his luck with 22198. It is the correct pin and the manager leads him to the vault.

Archived