LOL! He's so hot<3 *drool*

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xxctxx

Mike He is sooooo good looking!!!

Like one of the most good looking guys I have ever seen! ~~

Xiao Mei is <3

I preferred his look in Why Why Love to DBY! hehe ~

• 4 weeks later...

Love to see him pairing with Rainie in both DBY and WWL they really have chemistry together...

He is blessed with good look and perfect figure..his smile always make my heart melt.. he used to be a model isn't it..so there's no doubt he could act well coz his beautiful eyes really focus when acting..it's so dramatic...

some random pics of him..

jx2.jpg

jx1.jpg

jx3.jpg

jx4.jpg

jx5.jpg

jx6.jpg

jx7.jpg

jx8.jpg

jx9.jpg

jx10.jpg

Guest vanggirlie

i think mike he is more delicious onscreen then in pics but he does look extremely good in pics still. he's my favorite taiwanese actor/idol.

even tho i don't really like (nor do i hate) DBY i watched it for Mike (and rainie of course). first time i saw mike he was in DBY and he was hot even with that bad hairdo and bleh clothes. i totally love him in WWL, gosh my favorite taiwanese drama ever. mike he and rainie were both great in WWL, i just loved everything about mike he and rainie in WWL. altho the look that mike he had that i love most is in BF. maybe it's the hair and the clothes or something that just makes him drool-worthy in that drama.

i'm not sure if these has been posted (possibly) but i love him in these two pics. they are kind of old pics.

in these two pics, mike he kind of looks like Skeet Ulrich from Scream and Jericho.

20080530130150s-1.jpg

20080530130126s-1.jpg

i think mike he is more delicious onscreen then in pics but he does look extremely good in pics still. he's my favorite taiwanese actor/idol.

Agree with u there...he is better looking on screen rather than the pics taken in public..It's the make up trick anyway for making him look more flattering.. :)

In fact his hair is so gorgeous too..and he can goes well with any hairstyles. I prefer the one in WWL, but his eyes look tired in that series rather than in DBY..which was more lively..but still love the look and the hairstyle although it look weird with so many hair clips on it.

mikehejunxiang.jpg

mh1.jpg

normal_yukan_00001.jpg

mike206_5.jpg

normal_TTVimage009.jpg

credits: AF Gallery

Guest iiDivineii

He's such a god!

I just finished watching him in "why why love" and.... wow. haha.

At first he reminded me of Lee Junki and I wondered who he was.

I'm glad I know now!!

Guest justlovely12

haha i looooove mike he! i think he's the only guy celeb out there that has feminine/delicate features but DOESNT look girly :P omg he's just like so perfect haha.

In fact his hair is so gorgeous too..and he can goes well with any hairstyles.

i know, i love his hair too. but there IS one hairstyle that he looks really bad in: he can't go without his bangs.

LATER:

hmph poo i cant find pictures of that photoshoot anymore, this is really small i know, but the one on the bottom left is mike he ^^"

1-542031-9270-t.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest amyoii

People said Kim Jae Won has a killer smile but I have to object this, his smile is 10000000000000x more breath taking.

What I like about him the most is his eyes & smile. I think he has a great control of his facial expression, especially his eyes and smile.

No wonder why he's called "Prince of Seduction" :wub::wub:

taipei2018.jpg

taipei2010.jpg

taipei202.jpg

his eyes can smile

2007070113192047961.jpg

he can burn people with his stare

b43664d360e9c0_full.jpg

1cd8cb3b497b30_full.png

81a6faaf01b030_full.jpg

Mike He with his little sister and brother

b4bfae5163e2758e8c5430e7.jpg

Guest rexophilius

Aw, he's so cute! I loved him in WWL and DBY. :)

I recently finished BF, and even though I love Mike/Rainie, I think Mike and Hebe make a cute couple, too. :vicx:

Oh, and I agree with whoever said he has a killer smile. He's amazing. :D

• 1 month later...
Guest littlemisssunsunshine

People said Kim Jae Won has a killer smile but I have to object this, his smile is 10000000000000x more breath taking.

What I like about him the most is his eyes & smile. I think he has a great control of his facial expression, especially his eyes and smile.

No wonder why he's called "Prince of Seduction" :wub::wub:

totally!! KILLER SMILE & eyes that melts your heart *dies* lol

Archived