Mike He (Official Photo Thread)

Guest Alice

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I love Mike's eyes! they are very dark, but them he is really nice -- of course looking, but personality.

can't wait for his next serie!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

it still not to late to make a birthday wishes...

Zhu Ni SHENGRI KUAILE he Jinnian Kuaile.....

Have a great and Prosperous year ahead...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest prisonerzero

I love Mike He in Devil Beside You, Why Why Love, and most of all, Express Boy. I've only seen six subbed episodes though. Nobody else has subbed the rest & that really makes me sad. I want to watch it. D:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest maydx93

I just finished Bull Fighting...it's such a godo show!! I started it a long time ago...never finished...but I decided to all of a sudden. And now, I fell in love with Mike all over again!! :D He's really cute and he is very good at acting!

Guest <3 for six seasons

Uh, question ; did mike ever dated rainie yang? :D

just wondering. I haven't been updated on taiwanese entertainment since

Barbie Hsu and Vic Zhou broke up. HAHAHA. =)))

Guest vanggirlie

he finished a mainland china drama and is filming a new taiwan drama with Charlene Choi (twins). oh and i think he did a movie but not too sure. i don't think any has been released yet or maybe the mainland drama is being released right now.

i can't wait for both dramas. i've been waiting so long for mike he to be in another drama since BF....altho i never finished BF. even tho i'm not to keen on his look in the new taiwan drama with Charlene Choi i still am excited about this drama because i like both of them.

neways, i love how mike he looks in BF and later half of DBY.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest avinn

He's coming out with some new dramas??? Oh.. I've been missing him since BF. I don't know why I'm not keen to finish watching the BF. I guess it's probably due to the same old role which he ever played when he was with Rainie.

Hopefully the one with CC would be something different. Seriously I wanna see another hairstyle in the upoming one. In fact, most of the past hairstyles looks gorgeous on him.

• 6 months later...
Guest Koreandramaluver

JUST WANT TO REVIVE THE MIKE THREAD

f2007120313130835627553681.jpg

Mike%20He3.jpg

f914f91908f90876dbb4bd5sg8.jpg

eJKNmjvBEr0hqz6dt0yECegho1_500.jpg

1095194386.jpg

mikehe2ow.jpg

6phigcj.jpg

I FOUND THIS MADE VIDEO FOR MIKE AND ARIEL'S DRAMA "LOVE CONTRACT" WITH NELLY FURTADO SONG CALLED "TRY". IT'S A REALLY BEAUTIFUL VIDEO WITH A TOUCHING SCENES OF ARIEL CRYING AND HOLDING ON TO MIKE AND GOOD KISSING SCENES BETWEEN THE TWO ACTORS HE HE. AND MAY I SAY THAT I LIKE ARIEL AND MIKE BETTER THAN RAINIE WITH MIKE. DESPITE THE CONFUSING ENDING; I DEARLY ENJOYED "LOVE CONTACT"

''LOVE CONTRACT" WITH ADORABLE KISSING SCENES WITH ARIEL AND MIKE

• 1 year later...
Guest tigerlilydarkeyes

Love him in "sunny happiness".......can't believe i neglected him for the last 2 years. I love you mike!!

me too!!! does anyone know where i can find sunny happiness raw and subs? thanks a million

Archived