DBY & WhyWhyLove are both awesome :D

Guest heartmilktea

oolala hoott

hahaha mike he is awesomme and has such a cute smile xDD

he and rainie are such a cute couple in devil beside you and why why love

i luvv his look in why why love lol mischievious xD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest outofthisworld

ahh mike he, what can i say, he's super HOT!! i love his eyes and his killer smile. anyone has recent pictures of him or pictures of his upcoming drama with hebe??

i absolutely love DBY and Why Why Love!!!

rainie and mike are the cutest couple ever! they have great chemistry

• 3 weeks later...
Guest magali

Thanks everyone for posting photo of Mike He

Here's my little contribution :

pho71.jpg

That's an ad for Natural Beauty. He's so hot in this one !

Go on posting pics, this guy is really so good-looking. He's my favorite taiwanese actor.

Does anyone has a website link for mike in english ? (I can't read chinese or japanese)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wooiezgrl

omg...i just discovered the hottness of mike he after watching DBY recently (my friend kept telling me to watch it and i can't believe i put it off for so long!) this guy is so incredibly good looking, perfect facial features, tall, etc...i think i've find my new obsession!

i've been trying to find more pictures of him, but all i seem to find are more candid photos...i want more modeling/photoshoot ones...anyone know of good sites? thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest creaaam

MIKE HE is so hot! :) sizzling hot LOL! :) haha. i <3 DBY too :D

some pictures of mike he :)<3

2.jpg

em2.jpg

2005626133830444.jpg

-- gotta upload more pics soon ^___^ :P

omg...i just discovered the hottness of mike he after watching DBY recently

(my friend kept telling me to watch it and i can't believe i put it off for so long!) this guy is so incredibly good looking, perfect facial features, tall, etc...

i think i've find my new obsession!i've been trying to find more pictures of him, but all i seem to find are more candid photos...

i want more modeling/photoshoot ones...anyone know of good sites?

thanks in advance!

i so agree with you! :D he is my new obsession too! :) oh god. he is so gorgeous :X

omg...i just discovered the hottness of mike he after watching DBY recently (my friend kept telling me to watch it and i can't believe i put it off for so long!) this guy is so incredibly good looking, perfect facial features, tall, etc...i think i've find my new obsession!

i've been trying to find more pictures of him, but all i seem to find are more candid photos...i want more modeling/photoshoot ones...anyone know of good sites? thanks in advance!

same here..

everybody was saying how hot mike is and that i should watch devil beside you..

and i was like, okay..

when i watched it i fell in love with ahmon.. lol

mike is so hot.. im glad i watched dby.. i not only enjoyed it, i also found a new obsession.. lol

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ohlorditshanh

:]

I totally agree.

When I first watched DBY, I didn't think he was that cute, but then I totally fell in love with his character.

Now, he's the cutest thing ever!

:wub:

he is so CUTE.. haven't anyone seen WHY WHY LOVE?? i don't think i seen anyone

talking about it here.. well i didn't read anything.. i just skimmed through for the

pictures.. but i haven't seen any caps.. or anything about it.. that's why i am saying

this.. sorry if i'm slow... but thanks for sharing the pictures.. he is HOTT.. but getting

OLD.. he's a SEXY old guy..ahaha.. i'm not perverted.. i'm just weird...

Archived