[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

It's almost that time! The live recap link is below. Thank you @aunniek!!

http://www.bah-doo.com/fight-for-my-way-live-recap-episode-9/

Y'all, I'm so excited to find out what happens! What do y'all think will happen?

The emotions have been expressed on both sides, so they both know that they like each other and they know that they know; however, they are probably unsure as to where to go from here. How do you date your best friend, right? 

Hopefully we see a little less standoff-ish awkwardness and a little more skinship awkwardness. Also, I think Sul-hee peeped their "like" for each other when Dong-man and Ae-ra where acting weird at the breakfast table (episode 8). The expression on her face at the end was like "hmm, what's going on here?" And from the preview it looks like she told Joo-man that Ae-ra and Dong-man might be about to cause an accident (which, in this case, is a euphemism for dating). Joo-man probably didn't believe her though.

Okay, that's it. Off to eat breakfast and all that good stuff.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found some screenshot of the epilogue and i found it so cute how AR was first to have a star, but DM slowly, step by step caught with AR.

As we saw that AR somehow confessed her feelings to DM first, but DM being so slow in catching it (as usual), i waiting for DM to be at least ahead of AR...

tumblr_orsn9pMeKq1qibdmxo1_540.pngtumblr_orsn9pMeKq1qibdmxo2_540.png

tumblr_orsn9pMeKq1qibdmxo3_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_orsn9pMeKq1qibdmxo4_540.png

tumblr_orsn9pMeKq1qibdmxo5_540.png

tumblr_orsn9pMeKq1qibdmxo6_540.png

tumblr_orsn9pMeKq1qibdmxo7_540.png

32 minutes ago, V said:

Y'all, I'm so excited to find out what happens! What do y'all think will happen?

The emotions have been expressed on both sides, so they both know that they like each other and they know that they know; however, they are probably unsure as to where to go from here. How do you date your best friend, right? 

Hopefully we see a little less standoff-ish awkwardness and a little more skinship awkwardness. Also, I think Sul-hee peeped their "like" for each other when Dong-man and Ae-ra where acting weird at the breakfast table (episode 8). The expression on her face at the end was like "hmm, what's going on here?" And from the preview it looks like she told Joo-man that Ae-ra and Dong-man might be about to cause an accident (which, in this case, is a euphemism for dating). Joo-man probably didn't believe her though.

You got it!!  Standing by, ready for duty :blush:

28 minutes ago, V said:

Eeeek! So excited!!!!!!!! I've been so busy all weekend because of Father's Day celebrating that I haven't had any time to check here, so this morning I got to see so many new pictures...thanks to everybody who has been posting them!! Can't believe we're just hours away from finding out what happens next; I've been trying to rein in my inner fangirl but it's not easy, haha! Now I just need to have the patience to focus on my work until I can actually watch the episode. Oh, the frustrating life of the office worker. :tongue: 

First update from @V

OPENING

We are at the fight. Aera is there and she is looking at the fight. Someone in front of her is saying how cool DM looks. AR is wondering why she is zooming and taking photos. The girl says, “what do you care?” Aera saw HR coming in. The fight is starting. Aera covers ears and her eyes. She is scared to watch it.

The fight is over and DM is walking out, but then he stops, he sees Aera and he kneels next to her and tells her all the things he told her at the end of the last episode. She tells her not to fight. He says he is in trouble because she is pretty even though she is crying. He smiles and extends her hand to her. She puts one finger out and he grabs it. He said she looks like a woman-woman. They are walking out together and now they are in a halway and walking. They
DM – ya, why are you holding my hand like this? Ar ou shaking?
AR – why are you asking me?
DM – I also feel weird
AR – huh
DM – From far away I only saw you. I thought I should hit you and play with you but you looks so pretty. When you are looking at me l ike this, sometimes I want to kiss you
AR – kiss?
DM – sometimes I want to kiss you
AR – you should think these things, don’t tell them to me

Coach is crying in the hallway. He looks so happy.

JOOMAN AND SULHEE

They are getting out of the bus. The intern is there and she is confused. Why did SH call JM jahgi? SHe is sitting down now and she is super sad. It looks like she passed out on the bench from being drunk maybe? Her stockings are all worn out? SH is poking her in the nose. Ah, it does look like she isdrunk. SH is poking her nose to see if she had plastic surgery. She suddenly woke up and know she is talking like a drunk person about all the things JM did for her. He looks like Park Bo-gum, but he shouldn’t do things like that. She really loves JM, she really really loves JM.

JM came back and they are talking about what to do. They can’t just leave her there. HR’s mom called and picked her up. HR mom is really happy that her daughter has good coworkers. The mom knows who JM is and said she really wants to see him some day

COACH AND AERA AND DONGMAN AT NAMIL
Coach is trying really hard not to cry. Ae-ra is letting them have time alone, she went inside. Coach is so touched, he said “you haven’t flown like this for ten years, I just wanted to see it one more time.”

DM – just leave, leave, get in your car and leave
C – hey, lets hug one time, a big hug like this
DM – I’m tired.
They have a big bear hug
The Ajumma came and saw them hugging

Ajumma – I don’t have prejudices, but you have to move your car then hug
C – who is that person, I’ve seen her before somewhere

MORNING AT NAMIL
JM – eat this meal
SH – big star, eat this
SH and JM and everyone are feeding Dong-man, they are all super happy. Dong-man is all like, “What’s this?”

TAK SU
He is woring out hard. He is looking at DM on the internet and working out.

DONG-MAN AND SISTER
Her sister is looking at the pictures of DM. Mom tells her to come out

AERA AND SULHEE
AR – why did you put this on my face,
Aera is having a lot of interviews, she has another interview planned. SHe said she will give her rent money as soon as she can. SH said, don’t worry about it, I will pay and then when you get a job you can pay. They did I love you hand motion to each other

OUTSIDE
The ajumma is peeking in on Ae-ra secretly. AR is sitting on the stairs and calling her Dad.
Appa – why did you call me
AR – I am your daughter, I can call you
Appa – I will send you money
AR – don’t send me money
Appa – you just quit
AR – whatever happens, I will take care of everything
(they keep arguing)

The ajumma is listening to everything secretly. AR is pretty angry and told her dad not to send her money. The ajumma is thinking about something.

Update #2

DONGMAN WITH HIS FRIEND
They are talking about a possible rookie show? It looks like the sunbae is contacting DM because of Ae-ra.

Somehow DM got a lot of money. Mybe it is his money for getting paid? Oh, yes it is! He got a lot money for his fight and he is super happy. he calls his Mom.

DM – Mom it is your first son! I sent you some money!
Mom – do you need money?
DM – no I sent some money to you! I made money doing what I want to do and it is daebak! I am going to be great from now on! rust your son!

Mom – (to her friends) my son is doing well, he sent me some money
friends – (they are making something, some kind of food) you hung up on him, how did he say all of that to you?

Dong-man is buying shoes and wants to know if she can ship it to an address. He is sending it to his sister, it looks like her bought his sister some sneakers and wants to mail them to her from the store.

SULHEE AND JOOMAN
Secret date in the staircase. They are kissing and intern has walked up on them, but she doesn’t know it is JM and SH. SHe is trying to see wht i going on, but JM and SH ran off. They seperated and JM busted out of the staircase. He is all out of breath and his coworkers are all like, why are you breathing hard? Did you run up the flights? Why are your lips all glossy? Did you————eat something?

DONGMAN AND COACH AT SUNDAE
Coach is making soondae and DM is talking to him. They are talking about soondae and ajummas and making money. It looks like Coach wants DM to hve a side job as a performer to make money. He can perform and practice at the same time. A halmoni ran to the cart, she wants his soondae and gave him a lot of money as a tip. Coach is a noona killer.

NAMIL BAR WITH HAMOCK
All four of them are together and they are putting up a hammock. SH has a big stuffed animal. AR said it is hard to throw that away, you have to cut it up to throw it away. DM is giving everyone their gifts. JM got some big gift on his phone.

SH – where is AR’s gift?
DM – the hammock
AR – I want my own gift!!!! she hits him

They are all leaving and JM wants to hang out with everyone, but AR and JM want to sneak out. It looks like SH senses something and is telling them to just go back. SH is looking out the window at them. SH told JM to quit gaming and he said, I’m leaving.

AERA AND DONGMAN
they are outside and AR wants to know if he has her gift hidden somwhere. He has a gift hidden in his jacket. It is in a little box. Its a gold ring!!! She takes it out, it looks like she likes it. She says it’s all yellow. He said it is real gold, 100% gold. Real gold can be money so you can sell it. They are standing apart from each other.

DM – you supported me a lot and helped me see my dreams. You helped me a lot so gold can be money (it is like he is repaying her). Gold is the best.
AR – I can’t just wear this or sell it right away. Why did you buy a ring!! You made me scared.

AR is hessitating puttin git on and DM is looking at the city. This scene is a little awkward yet cute.

Archived