ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, joyue_1 said:

richard simmons!!!!!!!

PS - couldn't contain my anger!!

She is!

To see AR's crying and asking her father to go is quite sad enough.  When is she going to understand that she's not wanted!

Another annoying character is coming too!

Video clips:

https://youtu.be/tySZODay_so

https://youtu.be/zcpSJWZPsEI

Update #4

BEACH PERFORMANCE
They are trying to shoot the camera to get a good shot. There are a lot of cameras.
The PD is trying to talk to AR and AR is looking at him like “WTF”. She tells him to stop talking to her. Appa notices that AR doesn’t like the PD.

DM and AR are talking
DM – are you surprised, its been a long time since youve seen him
AR – why did you call him
DM – didn’t call him, he called me first, sogeting
AR – sogeting? did you hve a blind date? You did it, ah, idiot, hey, get real.

AR is super suspicous of the PD, it looks like they have some bad background or history.

JOOMAN AND SULHEE WITH FRIENDS AT A RESTAURANT
The friends are getting married and they are talking. they are asking if JM and SH are still dating secretly at work? They congratulate them.

JM and SH are walking outside and eating icecream. They are talking about the other couples. It looks like JM’s friend is getting married, but he dated another women before. It looks like his friend is marrying a rich woman. SH thinks JM is annoyed today. He is looking a little annoyed because he isn’t promoted like his friend. They are talking about this. SH said it is okay to not be promoted. She just wants to stay with him happily. But JM looks like he wants to say something and is stessed about something. JM – Why should our happiness be small for us? When I get promoted, I want to get rich and buy a big car and drive. I don’t want small happiness, I want to show off. SH – are you changing? JM – we can’t be the same all the time, we are growing up. SH gives him a big hug.

BEACH WITH DM AND AERA
Aera only has these clothes and wants to know how she looks. DM says she looks pretty. AR has a bump on her head.
AR – will you really do nothing if we are on an island together? Am I like a monkey?
DM – drinking saved you last night. Do you want to go to an island with me? (he puts his hands around her face)
AR – we are not just just just friends right? Are we having ssam?
DM – hey, dont’ say BS, just go reherse (he sqeezes her cheeks)

TITLE: SOME OR NOT, IT DOESN’T MATTER

AT THE PERFORMANCE
PD is taking photos of her and smiling. SHe is rehersing. PD is talking about if someone texted AR or not. It looks like HR is taking over the mic job!! OMG. SHe is really bad.
AR – why are you here?
HR – I think I am really bad, I really hate you being happy
Someone – time to reherse
crowd – wow is is Park Hye-ran!

Aera takes her appa away and they leave. Appa wants to know what is going on. He runs after them, but before leaving he sees that HR is on the mic. Appa is driving off and saying his goodbyes.

Appa – I didn’t just come here towatch you. I came to give you this as well
AR – just go home, just go.
Appa – okay, appa is going home

He pulls out his wallet to give her some money and it makes Aera angry.

AR – I’m too old to gt money from you. why are you making me embarrassed. why did you just show up and embarras me?
A – it is nothing embarrasing for appa, appa is fine
AR – just go home, i am crying when i see you
A – people have their own ground to play
AR – are you telling me not to do this?
A – you are much bigger than this, you are the real deal, I am not satisfied when you perform on a little stage, are you satisfied with it? You are still growing, you are not mature enough. DM you rotten guy.

DM was watching all of this.

AR – when I call you, come back. Next time I will be on a big stage, when I call you, come and see me
A – if you perform in North Korea, I will cross the line and jut go there and see you. I will go wherever you are.

AR is happy/sad and DM is holding all the food that Appa brough for AR. AR is crying and uses DM’s sleeve to wipe her face. She told DM to leave as well. SHe doesn’t want to cry in front of him anymore. SHe is going to go back to Seoul. Don’t worry about her.

DM- lets o back togheter tonight.
AR – I am jsut leaving by myself

Update #5

SULHEE AND JOOMAN
They are eating and not talking. JM is rading an auto magazine. he gets a call and says he is going out. SH wants to go out togheter. SH is suspicios. She doesn’t want him to go out.

BEACH
the young fighter is looking at a photo of his daughter, her face has some skin problems. He is talking ato Dongman about some stuff. Coach comes and all three are talking about something. SOmething annoying is going on with the performance. HR shows up, but DM ignors her and says that everything about this place is stupid (the announcer and everything)

JOOMAN AND INTERN
They are talking outside. JM is telling her to stop calling him out. Intern is yelling and crying that she really likes him. This is reminding JM of SH. He has a flashback about SH. Intern is crying. SH comes outside and watches all of this take place.

AERA AT A BUSTOP
Aera is sitting at a bustop. The PD stops and says he will give her a ride. AR looks like she doesn’t want to ride with him, but maybe she will.

PERFORMANCE
HR is criticizing the show and saying that noone will do this without a script. PD says he knows someone who did it without a script. He asks where Area is.

AERA
Aera gets inside the car with the PD and gives her some drink. SHe doesn’t take it. He locks the door. They are talking about Chang-sook and her wedding.
AR – how did you know I went to her wedding, how did you know I was at this festival?
PD – DM told me
AR – he didn’t tell you
PD – says ssomething
AR – (she is looking at his navigation and all that) because of you I really don’t like ponngmool pae (mentioned in episode 1 during street fighter scene) Open the door
PD – Aera
AR – open the door.

AR gets out of the car.

PD – I am not the janggoo I used to be, I am not an easy guy like before (maybe he is crazy)

2 minutes ago, mmalouloulou said:

Made an account just so i can thank yall for all the FFMW posts here.. I really love this show and i'm thankful for all the effort you're putting in posting updates! FIGHTING!! 

Welcome :blush: Yes, just enjoyed it with us here..

KISSSSSS!! :)

He asks her to date. Awww

Basically HR was about to kiss DM and DM asked her what she was doing. He saw AR walking away, having seen that, runs after her and kisses her. He then says he wants to date, they should date. She says yes and they kiss again.

In the middle, we saw flashbacks to when HR and DM started to date. AR always turnt her head, couldn't look when they kissed. I think DM kinda knew that, or he already felt sthg for her, because once he prevented HR from kissing him because he knew AR was behind them. They were watching "Architecture 101" which is about first love... If I understood correctly, DM said that HR was his first love, but it was now over. Which is also kinda the theme of that movie.

Update #6

SULHEE JOOMAN INTERN
SH confronts the Intern after Jooman left. They are arguing about JM and how they are stupid. SH said to not come and not call and not do anything. To just give us space. the interns says that she doesn’t want to do it. she wants to continue persuing JM because she wants to shake him. SHe will continue trying to shake him.

Jooman is in the room, he looks exhausted. he is sitting on the bed and looking at the cell phone. He is sending SH a text. SH is still outside the apartment. SHe is crying on the steps. Poor sulhee. A pinkle song is playing. I can’t cry I cant cry song. SH keeps crying. SH – he’s mine.

FLASHBACK
SH is working at a burger place or something like that. A customer is annoying her. JM steps in and fixes everything and adds all the discount and all that. He fixes everything. He talks to SH inthe back and is scolding her. He scolds her in the back and says he put her ther because she is DM’s friend, but she isn’t doing a good job. he gives her a clip to clip her shirt closed. JM said he makes her worried. SH said she is quiting. JM said, what are you doing if you quit, you should be around me. He walks out.

Drinking with friends, maybe also a flashback. SH is drinking a lot and they are having fun with their friends. They are playing a lot of drinking games with friends at a restauraunt. SH is drinking too much. SHe looks sick. JM looks concerned about her. SHe says she is going to the retauraint. Another guy is getting up to leave as well. He confronts her outside and tells her that she is really pretty. SHe said she is older than him. he tries to kiss her and says he wants to spent time with her. JM throws something at him! He starts kicking in the air and jumping around, lol. cut to JM looking like he got beat up by that other guy. They are yelling about fighting and stuff, I don’t think they are dating yet. JM is wondering why she wears short clothes and does cute things and all that stuff. She yells that she does this for his attention becuse she likes him!!!!! She likes him!!! Why else would I do these kind of things! He says she is super pretty and kisses her!!!!

BACK TO THE PRESENT AT THEIR APARTMENT
Sulhee looks like a dirty lady who just cried a lot. She is back inside their apartment and she climbs in bed with JM, JM is sleeping and SH crawls in bed with him, the song “I can leave you for you, I can’t cry, I can’t cry, If you like her then I can leave you”

2 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

He kissed her! :wub:

We got 4 stars for both and 1 pink and blue each too...ha ha :blush:

YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Btw - we already established the initial stars meant how much into it they've each become... does the switch of the colors mean reciprocation of feelings?!

Archived