[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

Good morning.. From my place.. Coz it was morning here.. :D

Finally it's Monday.. Little sad coz back to job but more happy coz it's FFMW show day.. Can't wait for read all the live recap fom all cinggu.. So have a nice day for all and see U soon.. :wub:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, atikworld said:

Yess she was helping back on them.. her identity still mysterious.. Why she doing all of that..

Anyway hope she can get the GYM building.. I just scared the manager of TS make a deal with the owner... 

I'm 99% positive she bought the gym because Coach-nim mentions that there is a "new owner" in ep. 7. I'm also pretty sure that she paid for Ae-Ra's VIP room at the hospital, she told Dong-Man exactly where she could be found.  I don't think any one has figured out exactly who she is.  There's speculation that she knew them as kids in the hometown, that she is Coach-nim's noona since they have the same last name, or she could be Ae-Ra's mom that she thought died.  Those are the only theories I have heard.  However, I do think she ships DM and AR; 

2FouLtm.gif

Hi... 안녕!

Finally decided to drop by and join in the fun. Can't wait for tonight's episode and spazz with you guys!
 Totally in love with AR's personality. A woman should be just that and not a helpless princess waiting to be rescued by a knight in shining armor.

And DM... I just love how clueless he is whenever he is around AR :D

Just confess, will ya! 

But honestly speaking, I want a transformation for SH. For her to break out and be her own person. Maybe a makeover is in the pipeline, and only then would JM realize his one true love. AR, can you just give JM a knock in the head as well? Give DM a break, he needs his brain to think once in awhile. LOL!

The other characters that I love are Coach-nim and Land Lady :tongue:

Can't wait to see what's in store for this week's episodes. Tata for now :wink:

Thank you so much for posting @aunniek!!!! Of course, I should be asleep, but **ARGH** I just want to stay awake and see all the photos that are popping up! Everyone finds the most gorgeous images!

Okay, I'm going to sleep now, for real for real...

Just now, V said:

Thank you so much for posting @aunniek!!!! Of course, I should be asleep, but **ARGH** I just want to stay awake and see all the photos that are popping up! Everyone finds the most gorgeous images!

Okay, I'm going to sleep now, for real for real...

Exactly, you said you were going to sleep!!  Get some rest, you have some work to do soon :)  So happy you are here!!

8 hours ago, aunniek said:

I'm 99% positive she bought the gym because Coach-nim mentions that there is a "new owner" in ep. 7. I'm also pretty sure that she paid for Ae-Ra's VIP room at the hospital, she told Dong-Man exactly where she could be found.  I don't think any one has figured out exactly who she is.  There's speculation that she knew them as kids in the hometown, that she is Coach-nim's noona since they have the same last name, or she could be Ae-Ra's mom that she thought died.  Those are the only theories I have heard.  However, I do think she ships DM and AR; 

she also went to the department store and give her two cent to the store manager for making Ae-Ra to kneel down and apologize when she did nothing wrong , your theory make sense she might be Ae-Ra's mom or she knew them since they were small , 

6 Reasons To Watch “Fight My Way”

Fight-My-Way-1.jpg

If you too are caught up in the endless vortex of watching Korean dramas, you might have heard of “Fight My Way.” Combining friendship, young love, and sports, it’s one of the biggest dramas of the moment, and in case you were planning on overcoming your drama addiction right now, here are six reasons to delay that hopeless endeavor and binge “Fight My Way” asap.

1. Park Seo Joon

You’ve probably seen him in other amazing dramas; let me tell you, “Fight My Way” won’t exactly help you get over your crush on Park Seo Joon. While his character Dong Man isn’t the usual smart, rich, and suit-wearing male lead, he will certainly make you fall for him just by being his adorable, awkward self – still cute even when he’s out there breaking bones with his signature Taekwondo kick.

2. Kim Ji Won

After “Heirs” and “Descendants of the Sun,” Kim Ji Won finally earned her first lead role in a drama, and looking at the success of “Fight My Way,” casting Kim Ji Won was probably one of the best decisions the production company made. She perfectly captures the charms of her character Ae Ra, everything from her absolutely adorable aegyo to her very relatable frustration over Dong Man’s antics. Oh, and talking about relatable, don’t forget about her basically reenacting “Old Boy” in episode one.

3. The suspense

Spoiler

Park-Seo-Joon-Kim-Ji-Won.gif

kdramahh

I mean yes, we all know – they’re probably gonna end up with each other. Because they always do. But honestly, watching the two leads push and pull their way through the plot has not been this much fun to watch in a long time. It may be the best childhood friends setting or just their almost rude behavior towards each other, but whatever’s really going on between Ae Ra and Dong Man may make you do a second take on your childhood friends. There could be a Dong Man or Ae Ra hiding somewhere, right?

4. Realistic romance

Spoiler

Song-Ha-Yoon-Ahn-Jae-Hong.gif

cammiemorgan

Most dramas stop when the leads start their relationship or marriage. So we never really get to see if it actually works out in the long run. Sul Hee and Joo Man’s relationship (played by Song Ha Yoon and Ahn Jae Hong) gives us a glimpse of the hardships and difficulties of a long-time couple. When the butterflies are gone, routine sets in, and people don’t wash their hair as often as they should. The realistic portrayal of romance earned this drama quite some praise.

5. The bromance

Spoiler

Kim-Sung-Oh-Park-Seo-Joon.gif

sunqshiwon

There is quite some friendship and love going on in “Fight My Way,” but whatever is blossoming between Dong Man and his coach is just bromance goals. Coach Jang Ho is basically stalking Dong Man with his food truck and continuously having tiny mental breakdowns while Dong Man rediscovers his inner fighter – it’s like an additional romance plot line, and we really wanna see more of it. You better brainstorm some ship names because this might be the real OTP of this drama.

6. The message

Spoiler

Park-Seo-Joon-1.gif

fightformyway

Many dramas leave a long-lasting impression – some make us paranoid, some lift our expectations to unrealistic levels, and many make us question our lives as single couch potatoes. But “Fight My Way” goes deeper than that. At a press conference, lead actor Park Seo Joon stated that, for him, the overall message of “Fight My Way” is perfectly summed up by Dong Man’s words in episode four: “Even if I don’t succeed, I’m going to just go for it!” That is some inspirational stuff right there.

“Fight My Way” airs every Monday and Tuesday. Watch the latest episode at Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/19/6-reasons-watch-fight-way/

12 hours ago, aunniek said:

Thank'U cinggu.. I like your theory... Yes you right.. Hope she was AR mom (crossing fingers) somehow she and AR was just similar attitude.. They was look like same and strong.. Hehehhe.. 

Archived