[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

@aunniek thank you for posting the bts. OMG they are so cute. aawww.. :wub: the way he tried to block the camera from filming Jiwon and the way he hugged and teased her during the rehearsal. My heart melts :wub:

Yes, @aunniek thank you thank you thank you!!!!! It makes me so happy to see them having so much fun!!! And I can't resist crinkle-eyed-laughing PSJ...it's like catnip!! Also, I never realized how huge their height difference really is until that shot of her trying to put the helmet on him...he looks like a giant next to her!! :D Hope we have subs soon!! :wub:

Only hours away until we're blessed with the next episode of FFMY! All I have been doing this past week was dreaming about Park seo joon and praying for a kiss scene in ep 8 or 9. Honestly it's been awhile since a drama has made me feel this away! The chemistry between PSJ AND KJW onscreen and off screen is something else ❤️ I lowkey feel like they're dating one another tbh (fingers crossed ya never know).. THE BTS SCENES WERE SOOOO DAMN CUTE :flushed: love how happy they are when they're around one another.. 

this is really off topic but anyone else watch a lot of kdramas and then get high expectations for guys? like why can't a Korean guy pop up in my life and TREAT ME RIGHT LIKE PARK SEO JOON LOOL

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thank you for ep 9 preview and translation!   I seems JM and SH went inside the girls'  apartment?   DM and AR sneaked quietly so that it looks as if they "didn't notice".   If it was only SH who went in, whatever her emotional state, it could be to give her space?   Just my two cents.    Anyhow, tomorrow is finally Monday, yey, and we will find out.

HR is being her annoying self.  Arggh.  Since the wedding  of MB and the Japanese lady was cancelled, and HR used to be connected to DM (that is his m.o., right?)  can Wooshik cameo for part of the ep and be HR's prince charming? They are both  fake,  with his sweetness and her oppaaaaa---perfect!    I would like her to get out of our hair, and that of AR and DM.   Am wishful thinking, even though I know that this girl is not going away yet.

3 hours ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

HR is being her annoying self.  Arggh.  Since the wedding  of MB and the Japanese lady was cancelled, and HR used to be connected to DM (that is his m.o., right?)  can Wooshik cameo for part of the ep and be HR's prince charming? They are both  fake,  with his sweetness and her oppaaaaa---perfect!    I would like her to get out of our hair, and that of AR and DM.   Am wishful thinking, even though I know that this girl is not going away yet.

I also hope that someone that is fake will pull HR away and out of DM AR life for good. But it doesnt seems like it. She probably will do more dirty tricks till the end :( 

hopefully DM and AR will stay strong and wont be apart , regardless what dirty tricks that HR would do

3 hours ago, bobolovemomo said:

I also hope that someone that is fake will pull HR away and out of DM AR life for good. But it doesnt seems like it. She probably will do more dirty tricks till the end :( 

hopefully DM and AR will stay strong and wont be apart , regardless what dirty tricks that HR would do

Ok, so here is my thoughts on what MIGHT happen: If this MMA rookie show is coming to fruition, AR and HR might be auditioning for it.  I read somewhere a while back (don't ask me to remember where) that AR becomes an MMA announcer, so this could be that opportunity.  Of course, we know the reason HR wants the gig.  If this is the case, I think AR has a legit shot as she already knows the producer, the star, and she is also a GREAT announcer!!! :) Just a little over 24 hrs to go.....................

You Tube link for the preview. It is the same as the one @annie1234 and @stroppyse posted about.

DM – Ae-ra, that girl, what can I do for her

SH – Didn’t you buy anything for Ae-ra

DM – Well, I didn’t find anything to buy for her

AR – (with their regional accent) Did I ask you to buy anything?

DM – A MMA super rookie?

Friend – I already know the taste of your fist. What is Ae-ra doing now?

SH – Maybe something will happen between them (she actually said they will have an accident, but she is using it more as a euphamism for dating/kissing)

HR – Eunnie, do you really think you will make it?

AR – When I see you, I think I can make it.

HR – So are you going to try having me as a role model? We can talk about it if you get in first.

AR – We can have a real competition (fight), just you wait

Update: Ack, did they remove the link? What's up with that!! Here is another link and this one has it hard subbed in.

I really need some REAL action/movement from this couple.  Something needs to happen that causes major conflict and leaves them to really evaluate who they are or where their relationship is headed.  If that doesn't happen, to me they just seem like they are there for AR and DM to play off of, and that is not the vision I imagined when they were deemed the "Idiot Fantastic Four".  Anyone else's thoughts?

I just finished watching all the episodes I do have some questions, hope someone will answer them who is the landlady, she is helping them behind the scene like GYM rent free and defending AR to the department store ...

57 minutes ago, euraka said:

I just finished watching all the episodes I do have some questions, hope someone will answer them who is the landlady, she is helping them behind the scene like GYM rent free and defending AR to the department store ...

Yess she was helping back on them.. her identity still mysterious.. Why she doing all of that..

Anyway hope she can get the GYM building.. I just scared the manager of TS make a deal with the owner... 

Archived