[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEXT DAY
All four are walking together. they said if AR was a princess then she would conquer some other country. AR said she is going to go to MBs party. They are talking about how Aera is a bulldog or Sheperd dog or any other kind of bighing dogs. AR said she is going to bite him if he doesn’t shut up.

JOOMANS COMPANY
JM is launching another food company. The president picked JM personally! It is a big deal. JM finds SH and gives her a big secret kiss. They are talking about how this is a big deal and they are super happy. It looks like he will have a 100% success rate if this goes well.

AERA AT HER APARTMENT
AR is practicinv speaking with something in her mouth. SHe is wondering whether she should go to the party or not. She is thinking about MB and how MB likes surprises. AR is thinking of just surprising him at the party. She is looking at the shoes MB bought her.

JOOMANS COMPANY
The mood is serious at a company meeting. They are wondering why JMs lips are so shiny, was he kissing someone? Why are they here? It looks like SH is hiding in a closet (we missed part of their previous part)

COACH AND DM
A new person bought the building and the new owner wants Coach to just run the gym. Someone is yelling at them. Its BORA! Bora is yelling at Coach and telling him to not do that in front of her business.
Bora and DM look at heach other and Boom chicha bow wow music starts playing.

COMPANY MEETING
SH is hiding somehwere and it looks like she might have fallen asleep or something. JM is trying to cover for her. SH is hiding int he closet and JM told everyone to take a little break and leave. Everyone leaves accept SH. SH starts yelling at JM about kissing him. SHe says it soooo many times “we kissed we kissed we kissed!!!” then she storms out. The door comes open and SH says, “ You kissed?”

AERA
Aera dressed up and put on those shoes. Her feet are bleeding. She is trying to get in, but the hostess said she can’t come in. MB just drove up in a sports car. He gets out and he is with another girl!!!!! It is a pretty girl and she is Japanene maybe? They see each other. MB is uncomfortable but walks by like he will ignore her. AR grabs him!! and says “What is this!!!” She is holding a wedding invitation!!!! Their wedding!!! OMG.

MB and Aera are taling outside. On the cell phone it says “My Boss/My Chief” but it was actually his girl. They are arguing right now. MB is trying to tell her he likes her better, she is his ideal. They are still arguing. AR is wondering when she was going to get dumped, before the marriage? MB want to keep her as a girlfriend after he gets married. AR thinks he is trash. He is real trash. MB said those shoes he got her were $6000. he is wondering why she came when he didn’t call her. She says he has an honest face but he is a liar. he said he wanted to date her 10 times. AR is trying to figure out waht 10 times meant. It means, after that he will get married.

DONG MAN AN BORA
They are talking and it goes to a flashback. MB is dating Bora and they are driving around. MB wants to show Bora something. He drives her to a gas station so MB can see DM working at the gasstation. Ah, MB is really bad! DM kind of recognizes MB and says he thinks they went to the sme school. It was a trap. Back to the present. MB said DM really likes AR so he wanted to steal AR from DM. MB said he doesn’t like DM because DM is always happy. Even though he doesn’t have anything, he is always happy. Dong Man has figured everything out from Bora and is hopping on a vespa to do to AR.

MOOBIN AND AERA
AR is going off on MB and kicked the shoes away. SHe said to give those shoes to a dog. Everyone doesn’t want to have a prince. He is walking back home barefoot. Dm is calling her, but she is not picking up the phone.
Ar – the character from 3 kingdoms chinese story is much better than Cinderella

MOOBIN AND HIS FRIENDS
They are talking. MB said he didn’t pay for the hospital room or something. I’m not sure about this part. MB is talking aobut always feeling inferior to Dong man. His girlfriend is calling and he isn’t picking it up. MB is a good example of not living his live “My Way”

AERA
AR is resting somewher and looking sad. DM shows up and is asking what happened. She is hiding her feet. DM is telling her “lets go!” AR said to just sit next to her. He is inspecting her and making sure she didn’t get hit or anything. She is telling him that she is not aperson who gets him. DM is asking her why she is so sad and small. DM gave her his shoes to wear. AR is saying she just dated him just because she was angry. She is tyring not to cry, she said he looked down on her, but it doesn’t make her pathetic. DM want to know where he is so he can beat her up. AR is telling him not to be like that because it makes her sad. She deosn’t like it. Don’t make a big deal about it. Dongman gets it and takes off his jacket and puts it over her face like a ghost, lol. Now he is giving her a hug. She is yelling at him to not do things like this. DM is yelling at her to just stay home and not meet other guys. SHe takes the jacket off and says, What do you care? I have a lot of men around.

They both stand up and they are arguing and DM is saying she is crying all the time now. AR yells and DM stops. It is quiet. She says to stop doing these things becuse when he does these things it makes her shake and makes her crazy so stop doing those things. An old song is playing that says

“don’t make me wait…”

EPILOGUE
Dong man is in the hospital. He is wondering about MooBin, he is wondering if he should sy these things. He is spreading a lot of rumors about Prk Moo-bin and they are spreading around the entire hospital. they are soaying a girl died and they canceled the married!

************************************************************************************************

THANKS TO @V FOR THE WONDERFUL RECAPS TODAY!!!!!

10 minutes ago, aunniek said:

I still be it is a trophy he wants to take from DM............

Tomorrow he will be creating a rumour in the hospital...:glasses: 

A revenge...

26 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Just be a man and answer YES!! :angry:

Guess now he will be able to answer it after what happened with AR.

first time i cried was today.i feel so freaking sad for aera..first her ex, the bet now moo bin..how could he do something so cruel?he was going to married and wants also to date Aera?so it was all lies to get  revenge for dong man

2 minutes ago, sofia111 said:

first time i cried was today.i feel so freaking sad for aera..first her ex, the bet now moo bin..how could he do something so cruel?he was going to married and wants also to date Aera?so it was all lies to get  revenge for dong man

OMG...what a JERK...

I can't believe I have to wait 7 more hours today to watch the episode...5pm come quicker please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

1 minute ago, msbeatrice81 said:

OMG...what a JERK...

I can't believe I have to wait 7 more hours today to watch the episode...5pm come quicker please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

i had a feeling that something was wrong with him and with this rush behavior of his but never expected something that bad...can't wait for the subs too and watch the episode.

Here is the very very end! I filled in some stuff

EPILOGUE
Dong man is in the hospital. He is wondering about MooBin, he is wondering if he should sy these things. He is spreading a lot of rumors about Prk Moo-bin. He said MB was engaged but dated a very innocent and kind girl while he was engaged. The innocent and kind girl got depressed and killed herself. Theis is presding all over the hospital. They canceled the married. The caption over the screen is thanking Choi Woo-shik for being in Fight for My Way.

PREVIEW
AERA IS avoiding Dong Man now. 

The manager told JM to make the kimchi daebak

Chaebol is saying she will date JM now, she is telling this to SH

At the gym, it is near DM debut day. AR went to the gym. The fighter said, when you debut, you are a sandbag and you get hit like this (starts hitting him)

Archived