[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Vo Ki Trieu said:

비투비 BTOB(서은광,임현식,육성재) - 알듯 말듯해 Ambiguous [쌈,마이웨이OST Part.4]

Finally it's here.  

Waiting for the lyric :glasses:  subbed fully.

Love to hear "TELL ME NOW!" Yes, don't wait too long! DM & AR.

off topic:

the actress who plays Sulhee (Song Hayoon); I just caught a glimpse of this new weekend drama tonight on SBS (Unnie is Alive), and she has a cameo on the 1st episode...and her character is NOTHING like how she plays Sulhee :dizzy:

I am SHOCK by her character transformation, in that she plays a nasty rich richard simmons that seriously abuses her staff if their services don't satisfy her. but in "Fight My Way" she's a timid individual that gets taken advantage off by everyone else. so interesting how she can switch off her Sulhee character to a more hated character.

i know there's been some discussions about the lack of interaction between PSJ/KJW behind the scenes, but when the camera roles, they obviously have undeniable chemistry. I myself would wish these two would be more closer bts, but maybe they just rather be professional instead of hyping up the fans with certain expectations. it reminds me of actor/actress Lauren Graham and Scott Patterson from "Gilmore Girls," and how they HATED each other bts, but when the camera roles, they certainly can fool the fans with their on-screen chemistry. though I haven't lose any hope for PSJ/KJW to get closer during production, we'll just have to leave it up to them. who knows, maybe they'll end like Lee Donggun and Joo Yeonhee, minus the marriage and pregnancy, lol. they both started off awkward, and during an interview on one variety show, JYH said that LDG is so awkward around her that he still uses honorific when he talks to her...little did we know :wub:.

9 hours ago, aunniek said:

I know, right.  Good thing is it will be on just a few hours after I wake up :)  

Should we do recaps like we did last week?

Yes! Let's try to do it again. I was just coming on here to post that :-)

Here is the link! You are the best!

http://www.bah-doo.com/fight-for-my-way-recap-episode-7/

What does everyone think will happen? After watching the preview, I kind of think Dong-man will just plop himself right onto the bed and not leave.

36 minutes ago, V said:

Yes! Let's try to do it again. I was just coming on here to post that :-)

Here is the link! You are the best!

http://www.bah-doo.com/fight-for-my-way-recap-episode-7/

What does everyone think will happen? After watching the preview, I kind of think Dong-man will just plop himself right onto the bed and not leave.

Ok, let's do it :)

25 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

With appearance of boram will affect moobin and aera.he used to like boram before:grimace:

It's going to be interesting to understand what she is feeling, she really doesn't give the idea that she's happy in her scenes with Coach-nim.  

Depending on how today's episode goes, I almost wish that DM would give AR those "boundaries" she keeps talking about.  I feel like she doesn't realize how much she depends on him.................

OPENING
We are back at the hospital and Aera is telling MB he shouldn’t do these things while she is sick. He kisses her. DM bursts in and is shocked. He looks sad and SR is stammering that it isn’t that, its not like that. DM leaves and is walking down the hall to leave. But he stops and the music cuts off. He is thinking. He slowly turns to go back to the room. He walking back to the room with determination and taking deep breaths. He burt the door open
DM are you dating? Is it the firts day from today? Why are you kissing her? You shouldn’t just kiss her. You are a thug to just kiss her.
MB – so why are you telling me this? Do you like her? Do you really like her?
They are both looking at DM
DM – I……I am her PROTECTOR!

That just killed the mood, lol. AR is asking him why Dm is crossing the line? Why shouldn’t she kiss him? MB is nice and said AR i a goddess so he is worthy to be kissed.
DM – he is a thug…
AR cuts him off and is telling DM, wy are you caring? DO you like me?
DM – I like you!….and SH and JM, you are all the same to me, we are like family
AR – so if we are a family, you should congratulate me. It is our first day from today dating officially!
MB is happy

DM is angryin the lobby of the hospital watching MB and AR sitting on a bench in the hospital lobby. AR is apologizing to MB. MB said he is impressed with AR because she ws so breve. AR said she doesn’t like MB so much, she just said that. MB said a lot of people kiss first and then make it official. He said to meet 10 more times and he will make her love him, he will make her into a princess. Whatever happens, they are officil today. He is moving tokiss her, but AR is not kiing her. DM yells YAAAAAAA and startles them both.
DM – you said your stomach hurts!!!
MB – you just threw a rock! Tht doesn’t make any sense.

TAXI
MB – call me before you go to bed
AR – why?
MB – couple’s do those things
AR – ah, its been awhile, I forgot those things, okay
Dong man hold the door open for AR to get in. Moo-biin tells DM to sit in the front, but DM just closes the window.

WALKING OUTSIDE AND AT SOONDAU
DM is asking AR if it is really the first day to date. They are talking about this back and forth. Coach is at his soondae truck and is looking at them. C is asking if that guy wants them to cosign then tell them that you have a martial artist friend. AR said she want her own boyfriend, not just a male-friend. DM is still angry.

Archived