[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Ice Fantasy Destiny 幻城凡世

sugarplum892

Confusing sequel :blink:.

Can we have another one but this time make Shi happy? That guy has so many points on his good karma card, that only some very sadistic screenwriter will leave it like that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 26.03.2017 at 9:13 PM, usagi1997 said:

Confusing sequel :blink:.

Can we have another one but this time make Shi happy? That guy has so many points on his good karma card, that only some very sadistic screenwriter will leave it like that.

That's true. He's way too much selfsacrificing for his brother's sake... but I do understand him. In both seasons he made the right choice to give his life in order for his brother to live happily with LL. Although I have some other explanation as well:3 but im never gonna see what i want to see in IF so i think its a good ending for Shi. Hes better off like this than with Yan Da XDDD

btw does anyone know who is the guy with a strange hairstyle at the very end who looks the same as Shi??? It got me intrigued;3 and i wish i could understand chinese t_t 

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2017 at 7:05 AM, Yuliia Meshcheriakova said:

btw does anyone know who is the guy with a strange hairstyle at the very end who looks the same as Shi??? It got me intrigued;3 and i wish i could understand chinese t_t 

That is Shi's anchestor that goes way back to Anchestor She Mi of Ice Tribe timeline.  Shi's anchestor and Yan Da's anchestor of Fire Tribe were good friends.  Shi's anchestor also sacrificed himself for She Mi's sake as revealed by Yan Da's anchestor to Yan Da when they were in the red bus.  In other words, Ying Kong Shi went back in time to She Mi's timeline period where Shi's anchestor was still alive. :blush:

• 2 months later...
On 2/2/2018 at 5:14 AM, RPM said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvnZHRjKoSdfOpvFwGlNe

Finally ep 15 subbed and I heard his long awaited confession for her....its so beautiful but the fate of this love until the end of her life painful it's hurt.

Why why she die again .

All along i wanted him to say it, but this ending killed me again ... it's too sad and upsetting 

Archived