[Malaysian Drama 2017] Suamiku Paling Sweet (My Husband is the Sweetest)

dramu51ch0c10ve

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

Details

Title: Suamiku Paling Sweet

Genre: Drama, Romance

Episodes: 28

Broadcast channel: TV3

Broadcast period: 13 February 2017- 30 March 2017

Timeslot: 7p.m-8p.m on Monday-Thursday(Slot Akasia)

Director: Zul Huzaimy

Script writer: Mufid Suhaimi

Produced by: Primeworks Studios Sdn Bhd

Replaces: Biar Aku Jadi Penunggu

maxresdefault.jpg

Main Cast

Mawar Rashid as Qisya Iris

Syafiq Kyle as Izz Haikal

Nik Adam Mika as Hafiey

Fazren Rafi as Qairul

Aedy Ashraf as Hakimi

Natasya Mayhan as Maya 

suamisweet.jpg

Synopsis

'Suamiku Paling Sweet' is adapted from a novel and it begins with Qisya being forced by her mother to work as a temporary caretaker of Hafiey for only 2 months. However, an unexpected circumstance forces Qisya to suddenly take on the responsibility of being a wife to Izz and a mother to Hafiey at a young age of 22. Qisya has so much hatred and anger as she is unable to accept her situation- a complete opposite reaction to Izz who remains calm and accepts his current reality. Day by day, his patient, kind, caring and romantic nature wins over Qisya's heart. Her love and affection for him grows even more after Izz reveals to her the secrets he has been keeping since that fateful incident.

Previews (translations of each video are in the respective spoilers below them)

Spoiler

Hafiey: Daddy, Kak Qisya is Okay

Izz: If you can really tell from looking into my eyes, what do I feel right now?

Hakimi: As long as she is not married, she doesn't belong with anyone...and you can try to pursue her.

Qisya: You're the most disgusting person I've ever met, do you know that!? I hate you!

Qisya: I resign but I will protect my rights

Spoiler

(I'll just translate the first line since the rest are in English)

Izz: If you can really tell from looking into my eyes, what do I feel right now?

Spoiler

Qisya: Izz, please! I don't want to get married yet. I am still young.

Spoiler

Qisya: If you call me mummy, then no one('no one' means 'no guy' in this context) would want me.

Hafiey: That's even better! You can be my mummy!

Izz: I want to know...how did Hafiey call you 'mummy'?

Spoiler

Qisya: If you didn't plan all of this, how did you know that I was at Kak Anum's house? And how did you know about what happened to me tonight?

Izz: Because you are my wife. That's why I know everything.

(credit to Zul Alam for the previews)

Links to watch the drama is in spoiler below:

This is my first time creating a topic and I think this is the only topic on a Malay drama in this forum so far. So if there is anything wrong (e.g wrong or incomplete info) please DM me so that I can change it:D Feel free to post anything but keep in mind the Soompi rules. No expletives or demeaning posts. If you want to post more than 3 videos/photos, please use the hidden content box (just click the eye icon and the hidden content box will appear). :grin:

5 hours ago, yoyo_icecube said:

too bad i didn't watch this drama.. will comment after i watch the entire series..

its interesting to see the first malay drama thread in soompi. i wish it will get alot of attention too. 

The novel is loved by many so I'm following this drama in hopes that the novel will be well portrayed onscreen:DSo far okay...can't wait to see Qisya handle Hafiey.It'll surely be chaotic:)Did you read the novel?

I hope this thread gets a lot of attention.Since there is no thread on malay dramas,I created this thread to share with others so that people know what malay dramas are like.I'm not Malaysian but I'm a Malay so I felt this kind of responsibility to share with the world a bit about our culture and beliefs through creating a thread about this drama.

And here's a teaser for the upcoming episodes this week! Credit to PrimaDrama+ for uploading this on Youtube:D

Translations:

Spoiler

Izz: Tell me, what is your secret with Hafiey?

Qisya: There's no secret.

Unknown: Qisya becomes a babysitter.

Unknown: What's wrong with that?

Unknown: As if, for all you know, *she's killing 2 birds with one stone*.

Uncle Manaf: This is Izz's future.

Izz: As if Papa and Mama don't know...Hafiey is a part of me.

Izz: Deena will tell Daddy that you and I are forced to break this off.

Maya: Who are you?

** 'serampang dua mata' as mentioned in the video means to gain 2 advantages while doing only 1 task.Something like 'killing 2 birds with 1 stone' or gaining a 'double-edged advantage'.

Hi guys!Sorry I've been offline for about a week but I've posted the links to watch the episodes at the bottom of the very first post.It's been relatively smooth and happy for the first 8 episodes,hasn't it?Well...a story doesn't only have happy moments throughout.Get ready for a roller coaster ride!:D

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2017 at 10:15 AM, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

The novel is loved by many so I'm following this drama in hopes that the novel will be well portrayed onscreen:DSo far okay...can't wait to see Qisya handle Hafiey.It'll surely be chaotic:)Did you read the novel?

I hope this thread gets a lot of attention.Since there is no thread on malay dramas,I created this thread to share with others so that people know what malay dramas are like.I'm not Malaysian but I'm a Malay so I felt this kind of responsibility to share with the world a bit about our culture and beliefs through creating a thread about this drama.

Where are you from?? I haven't got a chance to watch.. I didn't read the novel neither... 

• 4 months later...
22 hours ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I'm from Singapore. How about you?:) I'm planning to start a thread on another malay drama...

im from malaysia.. sadly.. i think the malay drama thread won't work here.. haha.. 

i would like update my malay drama thread (awak suka saya tak) more, but... after i watched the drama, its crashed all my expectation.. its below my expectation so im not that interested to continue watching after 2 weeks.. TT.TT now i feel bad. 

but i haven't watch this drama anyway.

btw, what thread you wanted to open?

26 minutes ago, yoyo_icecube said:

im from malaysia.. sadly.. i think the malay drama thread won't work here.. haha.. 

i would like update my malay drama thread (awak suka saya tak) more, but... after i watched the drama, its crashed all my expectation.. its below my expectation so im not that interested to continue watching after 2 weeks.. TT.TT now i feel bad. 

but i haven't watch this drama anyway.

btw, what thread you wanted to open?

haha yeah Malay drama threads don't really get much attention here but I still want to try. Never know if someone starts reading and then decide to watch malay dramas.

I went to your thread and it's still not updated. I was thinking you would update it soon. Is it really bad? I did watch the 1st episode but didn't continue because I didn't have time. Don't feel bad. It's hard finding a good one to watch. And it's not your fault if you decide to leave it halfway. That's how watching dramas go.

I opened a new thread yesterday. Did you watch 'Dia'? I think the story is not new- love triangle, family issues etc. but since my mother is watching it, I thought I might as well start a thread on it. Aaahhh it's so hard to find a really good unique drama. Do you think there are more people interested in malay dramas than just us here? What dramas have you watched that you think are good? Any recommendations?

• 3 weeks later...

I loved this drama but the lead female gave me fits.. She was such a spoiled brat and she jumped to so many conclusions and never let her husband explain anything. I am not sure why her brother did not clear up the misunderstanding either and can only go with he wanted his sister married to the man since he knew the guy liked her.

She finally learns the truth from the school friend who is dying but by that time she has been a horror once again and suspects her husband instead of trusting him. Its one of my favs but I have to re watch in small doses.. lol

Archived