[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

"your punishment is over. .you will be at peace now. " Above tell shin.
shin: "i will stay here, wil stay here and beg... beg the Above to let me turn into wind, into snow , as long as i can be like this, i beg... i beg the God. i beg the above."
scene is heart breaking to behold when Euntak tried her best to write whatever she remembered knowing very soon she will forget Shin ... wrote in her diary in total despair.

shamshin telling the tale of Shin to the general of shin's past life.

• Like 8

JET works at the radio station like she wanted.

It's raining. She looks out of sorts/depressed with life in general. She's buying something. GR's behind her. They don't talk. She remembers her past 9 year old self's meeting w/ GR. Is she connecting him to the man who was standing behind her in line?

Whoa, is KS's punishment/reward a long journey walking to get back to her? Seems harsh if it is.

JET at home. Sad. She flips her journal back to that last page where she wrote not to forget KS.

She goes to see Sunny. Aww, they remained friends? JET and that classmate of hers seems to be pretty close friends now :):) All 3 of them appear to be really close. As for Sunny, she never grows old, does she? Lol. The other two seem to be worried about JET.

• Like 5

9 years or 9 months I don't understand...she still has 2016's mobile phone

ET outside her building. it's raining. she looks sooooo sad...

Coffe shop, ET is ordering coffee. Behind her is HUMAN WY. but they dont look like know each other

• Like 6