Full Moon o Sagashite

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

Guest .Blissful` Ecstasy*

This is one of my all time fav anime's. Man i cried my balls out when it was the last episode. I wish they did like some sequel or movie to show what happens after the end.

I felt sorry for Meroko though. I thought she was gona end being a human too.

I like Eternal Snow. Both Full Moon & Route L's version.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm... it seems like the anime has a very different ending compares to manga.

anyway the manga's ending is really heart warming... & sorta gives pple strength juz to recall it. :D

This is one of my all time fav anime's. Man i cried my balls out when it was the last episode. I wish they did like some sequel or movie to show what happens after the end.

I felt sorry for Meroko though. I thought she was gona end being a human too.

I like Eternal Snow. Both Full Moon & Route L's version.

i agree with every single thing you sed n__n. *nodnod* except the balls part? XD *btw that sounds hilarious* does that mean you're a guy and you like full moon wo sagai? THATS COOL!

my dream is, if they ever dub the anime, i wanna be mitsuki's voice actress n_____n *im a retard*

Guest chamii

AHAHAHAHA "Full Moon So Sagai can't reade" sorry about that XD...i typed that and then i was like "wtf???" but for some reason i was too high to do anything about it

i still need to read the manga >__>

i agree with every single thing you sed n__n. *nodnod* except the balls part? XD *btw that sounds hilarious* does that mean you're a guy and you like full moon wo sagai? THATS COOL!

my dream is, if they ever dub the anime, i wanna be mitsuki's voice actress n_____n *im a retard*

i think s/he means eyeballs. LOL.

Guest sweet/nothing

wah! this anime looks so long! like...50+ episodes. aw...its gonna take me more than a day to finish this...consider i finish most animes in one day. ex: d.n.angel, chobits...etc...gah! i wont be able to get 'into' the story anymore if i watch it at two seperate times. >=O

Guest chamii

^ are you serious?? o__________O. thats crazy!!! do live in front of the comp for a day then xD? and your parents lte you???????

well, i watched the series in 7 days with 52 epis...and i basically lived in front of the comp...eating...too.....but yea....you cant get "into an anime" unless you watch it all in one runing? o__O...thats crazy! well i still think full moon wo sagai can't reade is good enough that you can still be "into it" without watching it nonstop. plus..i think the breaks you take make the suspense hang so its even more exciting when you watch the next epi!

AAHHAHAHAA dont i look like perv now...

ROFL~~~ not really.. cos it does sound wrong. hahaha... juz that i THINK s/he means that. :D

^ are you serious?? o__________O. thats crazy!!! do live in front of the comp for a day then xD? and your parents lte you???????

well, i watched the series in 7 days with 52 epis...and i basically lived in front of the comp...eating...too.....but yea....you cant get "into an anime" unless you watch it all in one runing? o__O...thats crazy! well i still think full moon wo sagai can't reade is good enough that you can still be "into it" without watching it nonstop. plus..i think the breaks you take make the suspense hang so its even more exciting when you watch the next epi!

ya i agree... i watched 20+ episodes and the ending in 1 day. (i didnt have the complete set). & i totally regret watching the ending.. it made me cry so much.... now i feel like buying the vcds or dvds if i can find.

Does anyone have a site which lets you download Full Moon wo Sagashi te each episode individually?

eh.. u can always pause the d/ling to transfer some episodes out.

Guest sweet/nothing

aha ><' yup! The first time i watched shows for 5+ hours straight i had a major headache, but now i improved! muahahahaha now i can 8h+ ....im not sure if its something i should be proud of T_T. Well, winter break is almost over and i'll have to go back to school....nyooooo! i have provincials :tears: bubi anime.

Guest chamii

^ i know! the end of winter breaks means the end of anime for me >________<

on a side note...does full moon wo sagas-h-i-t-e get filtered cuz it has ze "s word" in it XD...and here i was thinking i was typing crazy talk

i'm desperately searching for its vcds/dvds set. anyone knows where to buy it... besides ebay? or what company has produced it?

preferably japanese with eng subs.

Guest thaigerl

I remember starting on FMWS but I got like the beginning -> end but the middle kind of left out. I still watched the anime though but that was ages ago.

I remember I cried during on of the early episodes on that part where Mitsuki recalls saying goodbye to Eichi and they promised to meet each other again if they achieved their dreams. If I remember correctly, the BGM during that scene was really sad and I just cried every time. When I guessed that Eichi died all that time it was even sadder (at the time I wans't sure because I found a hint about a plane crash or something). I was sad that Mitsuki didn't end up with Eichi afterall. But <333 to Meroko. I didn't like Takuto all that much.

Archived