Full Moon o Sagashite

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

Guest .Blissful` Ecstasy*

i agree with every single thing you sed n__n. *nodnod* except the balls part? XD *btw that sounds hilarious* does that mean you're a guy and you like full moon wo sagai? THATS COOL!

my dream is, if they ever dub the anime, i wanna be mitsuki's voice actress n_____n *im a retard*

LoL!! When i said balls..In this context i meant eyeballs. Sorry if i gave you the wrong impression X____X

Btw im a girl not a guy lmaoo

Hmm..Reading from all your comments i should read tha Manga & see how different it is

EDIT: I own page 5 & 6 lol

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .Blissful` Ecstasy*

^ She became an angel buh she can be there for them thru that stuffed rabbit that Mitsuki made for her.

I was sad too when she left. Aww geez they could've made a movie or sequel to show what happened afterwards.

this is the BEST anime ever!!! itz so sad....

the last couple episodes..i cried so much...it was kinda unexpected when Takuto left...T__T

i wanna read the manga now..cuz everyone said the manga is better than the anime~~ anime was so good already...manga must be even better~~

^ eh the manga is not really like.. wow.. so much BETTER than the anime. juz that the manga has a more unique ending imo. i like both... :D

Guest HappiiBooger

if anyone wants to see episodes, you can go to youtube.com and type in full moon wo sagai can't reade, and u'll find most of the episodes there. No downloading needed

Guest lady_muimui

^ i think the manga has a better ending.

Same here. The anime ending was just like "oh...okay....and then what?" xD

I cried SO many times when I read/watched this.

• 1 month later...
Guest JiruCloud

I have the entire collection on my computer and am reading the manga now <3 Its so beautiful and I love Mitsuki-chans hope... its really inspiring to me... <3

Has anyone actually read the translated english manga that was distributed by Viz Media? I'm wondering if they changed anything or not..

The anime was pretty good, although the ending just kinda ended in the middle of nowhere. Wish there was an epilogue episode or something.

The manga ending was better, since it had a complete stop to everything.

Loved both though, the colored pictures are really nice. o_O

Guest RagingHEART

Has anyone actually read the translated english manga that was distributed by Viz Media? I'm wondering if they changed anything or not..

The anime was pretty good, although the ending just kinda ended in the middle of nowhere. Wish there was an epilogue episode or something.

The manga ending was better, since it had a complete stop to everything.

Loved both though, the colored pictures are really nice. o_O

i haven't read the translated english manga yet...so don't know haha

but i agree... the colored pictures in the manga are really really pretty!!! :D

Guest SUNNYsideUp

i love the anime! i cried sooo much when i saw it lol

the ending for the anime was ehh..i was bummed on how they just ended it like that...its like they couldnt make another episode so they just squished the rest in the last episode ( do i make sense? lol) i like the manga ending better ^^;;

^ thanks for putting up the link :)

though i have the whole set of the manga but i still downloaded the last volume. =X

Guest MKYOO

i jsut finished it today, and OMG i fell in love with this anime too!! awww takuto<333333333 meroko T^T shes really pretty when shes an angel. i wanna see more, if she sings and if takuto gets his memories!

Guest tomodachi-

i enjoyed reading the manga better

the anime looked kinda.... very different to the manga.

manga looked better, imo. and the story in the manga seemed better

didn't really finish watching the anime though XD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest misosoup12

i love the OST...eternal snow and love chronicle are my fav. songs. i have all the episodes on my comp. good stuff :)

Guest MitsukiKira

I haven't read the manga yet, but the anime was good........

I heard that the manga is better so ima try and find scans on the internet....... or buy the books after Fruits Basket finishes -_-;;

Archived