Full Moon o Sagashite

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

Finished the manga. Couldnt say anything regarding the anime because I havent watched it yet, but the manga is SO nice. It's full of drama and sich.. One of the few mangas that made me cry (especially towards the ending) XD

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I really loved most was the character development. Tanemura Arina really knows how to intertwine everything, so that it all makes sense. I know I posted before but wow... I have to agree, this has become one of my favorite manga. I read all the volumes online a little while ago, but I can't remember where I found it. lol

• 4 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

I just finished watching the series. FMWS is heartwarming, it was very touching. At first I thought it was just a little girls show. But it's a good series and got better as it goes on.

Mitsuki transformed in her 16 year old form is attractive. The two shinigami Takuto and Meroko are stand out characters.

The songs were overplayed, I admit. But they're good. My favorite song is Eternal Snow and Smile Smile.

Guest Romancer.

I cried a lot, from middle to end while watching the manga. Mitsuki's words were really.. touching. :] I feel so sorry for Meroko. She was my favorite. :D

It was so said when Meroko died for Takuto...even when she became an angel I still felt like she was lonely.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shinigami

Full Moon. ♥ My favorite. ^_^

Nya. T_T I cried for whole last episode. ;-; And I want to know what happens to them after.. It would be great if they made a movie.. =w=

And i'm currently reading the manga.. Which, I think I might end up liking it better than the anime.. @_@ Just because I'm in love with Arina Tanemura's artwork.. @_@ And it's more dark.. But.. That's just me.. xD;

Guest RagingHEART

i've watched both the anime and read the manga!!

hm.. the anime wuz ok it totally dragged the idea of mitsuki and echi.. i lyked the manga WAY BETTER though i cried in the anime ESPECIALLY on the last few episodes IT WUZ SOOO SAD

i wish they had a sequal though! that would be AWESOME :lol:

Guest oOmeruOo

i love full moon wo sagai can't reade!!

recently finished the anime, so nice but sad ;_; meroko + takuto >n<

i will read the manga next XD

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

i like it but it's really sad...and it suks in a way.

will if you guys/gals haven't read the middle to the end then not going to spoil it.

Guest sweet/nothing

does anyone know where to download this? sounds pretty good. just hope it isnt like ayashi no ceres. i couldnt stand that show...so boring.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

hm.. the anime wuz ok it totally dragged the idea of mitsuki and echi..

yes! the middle got kind of boring because there were too many 'useless' episodes.

It was so said when Meroko died for Takuto...even when she became an angel I still felt like she was lonely.

me too. her love for him and Mitsuki is so overwhelming. Meroko is the cutest thing ever.

I love the part where she got mad at Takuto, she ran away, then Mitsuki found her at the gym and she was stuck in the basketball net.

I love this anime a lot. I cried so much in the end!! I don't remember ever having cried that much for any other movie or anime.

Archived