[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

After reading all your posts, this is how I feel...

No matter if they walk down the red carpet together or not; no matter if they sit next to each other or not; no matter if they interact or avoid each other; I just want them to go because they both deserve an award for their amazing performance(s). Like a lot of you said, Paeksang is a big deal, so I want to see them slay.

• Like 21

4 hours ago, marexo said:

After reading all your posts, this is how I feel...

No matter if they walk down the red carpet together or not; no matter if they sit next to each other or not; no matter if they interact or avoid each other; I just want them to go because they both deserve an award for their amazing performance(s). Like a lot of you said, Paeksang is a big deal, so I want to see them slay.

I agree with you, the relevance of attending that Paeksang Awards is because they deserved an award of their amazing performance either in a drama or in a movie. How I wish their management consider that  and ofcourse I'll be happy to see them onscreen even if they are not seated together. 

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, cristala said:

@xHera thanks dear..he indeed looks happy and blooming compared to his previous looks before goblin started

No problem chingu..it's my pleasure. Yeah, he's like being a boy again. As though as, he's not carrying any burden at the moment, like it's all great for him. That kind of feels. Aha~and he even looked happy in fantaken picts too, it's like how he was during Goblin filming. :D

17 minutes ago, innerchild said:

@xHera I noticed too, and he seems to be extra smiley today. Whatever the reason (even though we all can think of only one) it feels so good to see him like that. Now I need loooots of Go-eun's photos in a similar state. ^_^

Yeah, I need it alot too. Seems like, these days, we kinda get to see Goeun's picts once a week, still we need more. We are damn thirsty..haha

• Like 12

I saw the news yesterday.  Gy japanese fan translated the news from chosun korea.  The news already wide spread and many oppafans brokenhearted.  :D as for us just wait and see and dont put our hope high.  But if ge happen to attend the fm i wish to see them duet sing lee sun hee '' meet him among them, the song that eun tak sing at wedding. 

#wishwishwish

• Like 12

I still stick to the belief that GY will announce on his fancafe when he is intending to get married. 

However, he is not going to care much about what the netizens think about his bride. It is his/their relationship and the fans cannot dictate what goes on in his private life. I hope that when the time comes, even  the myoppa fans will support his decision. 

Of course, I am selfish in the sense that I hope his bride will be the one and only KGE... hehe.

QLNxPc.gif

PS. Is it mean of me to wish for all the sad scenes BTS? I would love to watch the Ep 13 ending BTS and I hope that's in the DVD!

• Like 14

4 hours ago, JaneyBae said:

I agree. Until it happens, I won't believe it. The last blind item we got was "Nugu wants to propose to KGE soon" and look how that turned out :lol:

@JaneyBae applause to that!!!:glasses: nowadays, even if that pcs of news is sweet to our Shipper thread's ears, if its not officially announced by the OFFICIAL Sites, (eg. Soop or HODU) even if some blogs or IG or reporters throw in a question. it may NOT happens.
from that "Blind items" you mentioned until the sudden announcement of GE sudden's Break-up was actually a few days only.
so, let's just wait.
don't stir that "GE going to GY's fm stuff". in case anti-uproar , then they cancel the plan when actually already arranged to be a surprise for us.

• Like 8

Hey guys, just wanna share my thoughts for today. I was browsing in youtube today to have personal preference about KGE, her interviews from different movies and I'm glad I found out most of co-star recommend her for the role. 

I've seen an interview of "Canola" movie, Youn Yuh-jung (who portrayed as her grandmother) told in an interview that she won't do the movie unless they will cast KGE because she likes her. She also said that she like KGE because she didn't act courteous and friendly right away, meaning she is not plastic and she is sincere with good heart. This only means she is really a good person and most of her senior actor/actress admire her for having a good personality.

Anyway, I really missed our Goblin couple, I felt like I'm dying to wait for any good news from them. This is the life of being shippers but I should keep going. I couldn't watched any kdrama after watching GOBLIN. 

• Like 20