[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

42 minutes ago, cristapark said:

But it seems like we won't see them in any movie in the future.. knowing that ajussi already knows both chemistry..I worry that her company won't allow her to work with GY.. p

I'm just curious if they will have vacation would the actors assistant or manager tag along?.worry about some spies reporting to ajussi hahahah.. 

i think the manager will tag along. During the REply 1988 cast reward trip, their managers also tag along.. 

I hope that actually in reality, right now KGE and SHK already broke up...but the agency prefer to hold this news until goblin finish, so it wont be sound like a scandal happen during the filming. they will announce it later on... and GY now actually already know about this, that's why GY not hesitant to show his fondness to KGE ... and even agree to join the trip to Thailand to be near her always ...

oh how I wish this is true hahahaha:wub:

• Like 9

13 hours ago, yonjo said:

I fail to see what good this entertainment scoop brings to TVN. Why waste air time for something your audience would rather forget.  I don't know what pisses me off the fact that they bothered with this publicity or Shin Ha Kyun's high squeaky laugh :lol::blink:

So true! Love Gong Yoo's "I don't care. Next question please." face though. hahaha I know I'm so mean for wanting them to break up already! So happy to see those filming pictures of our couple. 

• Like 1

must watch it for know more about kim go eun,some summary

she is timid in new enviroment (variety shows,she even doesnt know to look at the camera),shy person

all said she is pretty but she shy and said im just natural

also she had part time job as model for street manequin (she so shy about this,she cant pose in front of large people) and as restaurant waitress

about people who curious why her first acting role she dare to do that in eungo she said : i took audition lastly and somehow the pd pick me and want me to take the role,he even persuaded me to took that role,and until know i dunno why i get the role (audience laughing)

she really loves her family especially her father,even when eungyo script came she talk to her father ,her father a bit mad,said no (because her father read about the novel and knows the content) but 20 minutes later her father said its ok if you want to act in that movie.

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, jgismyking said:

So true! Love Gong Yoo's "I don't care. Next question please." face though. hahaha I know I'm so mean for wanting them to break up already! So happy to see those filming pictures of our couple. 

He really doesn't like mixing private affairs with work. 

• Like 2

I... have found my people. I thought I was one of few that shipped these two as hard as I did. But now, I feel at home because I have found my people!! 

*joins prayer circle for KGE and GY to get together*

Yup, we're going to hell for wishing a couple to break up :lol:

• Like 11

5 hours ago, janeeta said:

We're not even asking for much. Like, we know it's not gonna be like KGE/GY's movies. All we want is a makeout scene, lead them over to the bed, take off GY's shirt and fade. Cut to the morning after and them being in love.

This would be the perfect scene!! :wub:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

THANKS @aurelly :wub::wub: Btw, is that the hotel's presidential suite? 

I would have pass out if GY move closer to me. GoEun even placed her hand on her heart...be still heart!! Kekeke 

@janeeta Yes!! I hope pdnim can be creative in this scene.

There are many ways to make it sensual without being Rated 19xx. Him kissing her neck gently, her collarbone...stroking her back, kissing her mouth while looking at her tenderly...I won't ask for AMAW or Muse scenes...lol

Add: THANKS @lorac529 :wub::wub: Ah, so that is how I add IG post. Noted. Oh also KGE knows Jung Yumi and GY are good friends with her. So I can totally see how much fun they will have since they have such fun bunch of friends. 

@sooyoungdaebak ya, 2 be honest. we just couldnt have AMAW or Muse in small screen...  maybe movie more likely.. given taht TvN one single JCW shower's almost naked scene. send people ranting over exposure...
if only they can just suggest and hinting that "they did it finally"... you know.. the long shot from far.. blurr images... some showing of clothes littering here there... so tendering smothering of kisses.... need not even show any skin...
the mere thought that they consummated their marriage is enough.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

must watch it for know more about kim go eun,some summary

she is timid in new enviroment (variety shows,she even doesnt know to look at the camera),shy person

all said she is pretty but she shy and said im just natural

also she had part time job as model for street manequin (she so shy about this,she cant pose in front of large people) and as restaurant waitress

about people who curious why her first acting role she dare to do that in eungo she said : i took audition lastly and somehow the pd pick me and want me to take the role,he even persuaded me to took that role,and until know i dunno why i get the role (audience laughing)

she really loves her family especially her father,even when eungyo script came she talk to her father ,her father a bit mad,said no (because her father read about the novel and knows the content) but 20 minutes later her father said its ok if you want to act in that movie.

thanks for sharing this video.  Haven't had time to watch but will definitely do so when time comes.

The thing is KGE is so shy, so she won't make any moves.  In her current relationship, it was SHK who made the move and actively confess to her (click here for the translated interview). And given GY is such a cautious person, i don't think he'll make any moves even if he's falling for her.  

I just hope this loving each other feeling won't fade away like in the drama.  KES: give them some memorable kiss like in Coffee Prince, so that it's so strong that you'll never forget!!!  The one in EP13 is not enough...need some more LOL

• Like 7

Some other fun facts

• KGE likes someone who has deep eyes and a nice smile (see below) GY surely does! 
  • KGE & GY both love listening to MATE (korean band).  I've heard GY said that in a music show before (see video below but it's in Chinese sub) and he actually said that in an interview below too (see article below).
  • KGE loves Coffee Prince so much that she was sucked into and watched over many times.  That's why she starred her first drama (CITT Cheese In The Trap) directed by Coffee Prince's director (see article here).  This means that she must love the characters inside especially GY!!

Video of GY interview on music show where he said he likes various bands around 4'20" incl. 10CM (the one who sang OST PART 2 for our drama), and MATE 

Full article below about GY's music recommendation in his interview where i quoted his recommendation on MATE below:

https://blue1004.wordpress.com/2010/12/22/gong-yoos-music-recommendations/

“I came to know about Mate through the title song ‘Missing You’ from their first album. I liked them so much that I continue to listen to them. They mostly do modern rock, but their music is not unfriendly or too difficult, and there’s a somewhat of a mass appeal to them. I’ve once invited them on my radio show, and I remember how Jung Joon-il’s fashion as he sang and played the piano was way ahead of his time. (laughs)”

In the beginning of the interview, he said

“As an actor, there are times when you get lonely and become sensitive due to the hardship, but have to grin it and bear it without being able to confide it with others. So I came to listen to music that helped to calm my emotions, and there are times when I feel like these singers must surely understand how I feel. (laughs) In that aspect, I think musicians who tell their story or their message through their music are able to do so much more directly than actors who have to express themselves through the characters given to them. That’s why they’re objects of my admiration, and when I hosted the military radio program ‘Gong Yoo is Waiting at the 20th Hour,’ I tried to invite indie bands every week and played their music. It really was a delightful job to connect with and showcase their music and message to others as a radio DJ.”

• Like 9

1 hour ago, lorac529 said:

thanks for sharing this video.  Haven't had time to watch but will definitely do so when time comes.

The thing is KGE is so shy, so she won't make any moves.  In her current relationship, it was SHK who made the move and actively confess to her (click here for the translated interview). And given GY is such a cautious person, i don't think he'll make any moves even if he's falling for her.  

I just hope this loving each other feeling won't fade away like in the drama.  KES: give them some memorable kiss like in Coffee Prince, so that it's so strong that you'll never forget!!!  The one in EP13 is not enough...need some more LOL

I think you're right. KGE seems so shy and I'm sure GY respects that she's in a relationship, so maybe he's okay with admiring her from a distance FOR NOW. Yeah they need a longer kissing scene (close up please!) and probably a rated PG bed scene.

I wonder though, did KGE had bed scenes before? I haven't watched any of her films yet. 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, jgismyking said:

I think you're right. KGE seems so shy and I'm sure GY respects that she's in a relationship, so maybe he's okay with admiring her from a distance FOR NOW. Yeah they need a longer kissing scene (close up please!) and probably a rated PG bed scene.

I wonder though, did KGE had bed scenes before? I haven't watched any of her films yet. 

can't agree more.  KGE actually debuted with A Muse - a 70 year old poet that falls in love with high school girl (KGE) and in there the poet daydreams of having sexual relationships with her.  And those daydreaming scenes are hot sex scenes where she was naked.  

@sooyoungdaebak chingu has shared a fanmade video of those erotic scenes of KGE in A Muse & GY in Man & Women (see below to check out !) 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, lorac529 said:

can't agree more.  KGE actually debuted with A Muse - a 70 year old poet that falls in love with high school girl (KGE) and in there the poet daydreams of having sexual relationships with her.  And those daydreaming scenes are hot sex scenes where she was naked.  

@sooyoungdaebak chingu has shared a fanmade video of those erotic scenes of KGE in A Muse & GY in Man & Women (see below to check out !) 

So I guess she won't have problems with mild bed scenes then. hahaha 

• Like 3

On 1/17/2017 at 3:43 AM, makeuptemple said:

can't be a pervy anymore girls.  have received a warning..    

@makeuptemple hi,  my questions:receiving a warning, from which Mod?
oh dear. i actually thought it is common elsewhere...on other shipper paradise,
you mean Mods sent msg to your mail box privately? based on which post that we made? any particular post... we didnt describe in details right? or did we?

54 minutes ago, jgismyking said:

@jgismyking Yes:see "Muse" . but say if you are having "weaker heart" like me, i only fast forward 'certain parts", because i want to picture her with GY only... if i really watch all... then i will feel very hard to identify and felt a little "adultery" feels... because my heart want her to be with GY only. same with GY's A man and a woman... i end up speed forward those crucial part.. and i don't really like the female lead in AMAAW.
edit: oosh. didnt see lorac529 reply you already.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@jgismyking Yes:see "Muse" . but say if you are having "weaker heart" like me, i only fast forward 'certain parts", because i want to picture her with GY only... if i really watch all... then i will feel very hard to identify and felt a little "adultery" feels... because my heart want her to be with GY only. same with GY's A man and a woman... i end up speed forward those crucial part.. and i don't really like the female lead in AMAAW.
edit: oosh. didnt see lorac529 reply you already.

No worries chingu! Thank you for the reply. I don't think I can watch her on that movie though...it's a bit creepy..lol But I want to watch Coin Locker Girl because that is where GY loved KGE right?? As for Gong Yoo, I have only seen Train to Busan and will watch Age of Shadows once I'm not that busy anymore. Yeah, I know about A Man and A Woman but just like you, I'm also not feeling the lead girl. Before I became a GongEun/GongGo/ShinTak shipper, I actually shipped GY with Jung Yumi. Never liked GY with Yoon Eunhye but now, my heart is all out in shipping Gong Yoo and Go Eun until their wedding day!!:D:D

Gosh! Just realized that Gong Yoo's daughter in Train to Busan played the young version of Go Eun in Coin Locker Girl. They really have the red string of fate!:wub:

• Like 13

28 minutes ago, jgismyking said:

No worries chingu! Thank you for the reply. I don't think I can watch her on that movie though...it's a bit creepy..lol But I want to watch Coin Locker Girl because that is where GY loved KGE right?? As for Gong Yoo, I have only seen Train to Busan and will watch Age of Shadows once I'm not that busy anymore. Yeah, I know about A Man and A Woman but just like you, I'm also not feeling the lead girl. Before I became a GongEun/GongGo/ShinTak shipper, I actually shipped GY with Jung Yumi. Never liked GY with Yoon Eunhye but now, my heart is all out in shipping Gong Yoo and Go Eun until their wedding day!!:D:D

Gosh! Just realized that Gong Yoo's daughter in Train to Busan played the young version of Go Eun in Coin Locker Girl. They really have the red string of fate!:wub:

Yes, GY & KGE totally have ties here & there, so even if they don't get a chance to do movie soon, I still think they'll meet up off-screen somewhere (i.e. Movie Premieres supporting their friends) but I strongly hope her bf won't tag along.  

At least, we know the reward trip, her bf won't be there for sure, so there should be fun moments off-screen!!  Just hope we get a few pics when they set off the journey.

Speaking off-screen, i remember high-rating TVN dramas have fan service events (i.e. Reply1988 Fan signing & OhHaeYoung's free hug events), will they please organise something like that as well?  I just want to see more off-screen moments!!!

• Like 8