Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Libera said:

[February 2017 – Elle] Lee Sung Kyung – Diary of Me – Interview

From this interview it looks like Lee Sung Kyung quit modeling and still doesn't know what project she will do next :bawling: 

Don't worry dear @Libera :) From what I understood in the interview she was referring to quitting on becoming a full time model, as I quote, "I started acting because I quit modelling which was a job precious to me". LSK is a full-time model before but since she debuted being an actress in 2015, that's like giving up also on modelling but though that happened she will still be seen advertising and posing for magazines and might even be walking the runways if given a chance just like most model-turned-actress does.

And about her next project, I think she'll have a rigid contemplation first on what to do next. No rush for her as I believe she knows what's best for herself. In a few moments of patience from us fans, hope she'll accept another role. Thus, she also has pending project yet to be released which is Broker and Trolls. Hoping after those be released, we'll be able to see progress on her decisions on new projects :) 

40 minutes ago, rottenxtears said:

Don't worry dear @Libera :) From what I understood in the interview she was referring to quitting on becoming a full time model, as I quote, "I started acting because I quit modelling which was a job precious to me". LSK is a full-time model before but since she debuted being an actress in 2015, that's like giving up also on modelling but though that happened she will still be seen advertising and posing for magazines and might even be walking the runways if given a chance just like most model-turned-actress does.

And about her next project, I think she'll have a rigid contemplation first on what to do next. No rush for her as I believe she knows what's best for herself. In a few moments of patience from us fans, hope she'll accept another role. Thus, she also has pending project yet to be released which is Broker and Trolls. Hoping after those be released, we'll be able to see progress on her decisions on new projects :) 

You are right, it must be really difficult for her now chose a new project, she must feel the pressure to chose a good project that will be successful and will fit her. If i was her i would have a lot of worries. She could chose to do one of that morning dramas with alot of episodes to improve her acting or she could jump to another lead role but she will have alot of pressure if it will fail or she will be criticized again for her acting? After WFKBJ positive reviews she must consider alot of things to continue to do well and to gain more love and recognitions.

Hope Broker will be released soon, there is still no news about it. In the meantime we can enjoy her singing in Trolls. Hope to see her in more CF and magazine photoshoots.

41 minutes ago, anom65 said:

I think she's back in SK but just doing some final relaxing before going back to work. New ig pics she posted finally of her own in Palm Springs @ Ace Hotel. 

Seeing her in these pose....I am grinning from ear to ear. I know you are happy. Cherish the happiness. Life is a miracle. 

Here there is a little translation of what she said, she finished to film for Lenaige and Adidas new CF or just a photoshoot. Happy to see her again.

Park Shin Hye liked and commented Lee Sung Kyung picture on instagram, she wrote:

"waaa.. can a human be this pretty"

Also a model friend and Beyondcloset commented on her instagram, it's nice to see that she has many good friends.

Tomorrow LEE SUNG KYUNG will present "TROLLS"live and we can watch it on Vlive 

You can download Vapp like it is said in this instagram post or you can just go HERE

The stream will beging at 9:00 PM Korean Time Zone but if you check the site it will tell you your time zone.

Today is a busy day for Lee Sung Kyung, this morning she filmed a CF or photoshoot for Decoview Korea 2017 S/S

Yoon Kyun Sang left a comment on Lee Song Kyung instagram post of Poppy :lol: I love their friendship.

For last i saw that Elle Korea Instagram reposted Lee Seung Kyung Instagram post of her singing A Whole New World, it's nice to see them support her.

For sure  LSK is a busy bee nowadays. With several CFs, being a  spokeperson for lanaeige, adidas , 11th street online shopping and several others...she will become a millionaire in just this few month. I wonder about how much wealth she already has.

By looking through her pics today...if she slim down a little pounds....she will be more gorgeous. I hope she can get her figure back like in doctors. She's a goddes in that drama...sometimes I cannot concentrate on her acting becoz of her angelic face.

I'm not fond of her black blouse during the troll conference. It made her look matured. 

Archived