[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Bride of the Water God 2017" poster of Sin Se-kyeong and Nam Joo-hyuk

photo859355.jpg

The poster of the tvN drama "Bride of the Water God 2017" is out and it looks fascinating.

"Bride of the Water God 2017" stars Nam Joo-hyuk and Sin Se-kyeong. They are featured on the poster.

"Bride of the Water God 2017" is a fantasy romance drama about a water god named Ha Baek (Nam Joo-hyuk) and So-ah (Sin Se-kyeong), a female doctor who pretends to be a realist but she's fated to be a servant of the gods.

In the poster, Sin Se-kyeong looks like she's falling and Nam Joo-hyuk has his arms around her waist. The writing on the poster says, "I've been looking for you, my god, my servant".

Sin Se-kyeong is wearing a white dress while Nam Joo-hyuk looks mesmerizing with that look in his eyes. His eyes speak as if to say he'll never let go of her no matter what.

"Bride of the Water God 2017" is a spinoff version unlike the original cartoon. The characters and settings of the drama have been alternated slightly from the original. The first episode begins on the 3rd of July at 10:50PM.

http://www.hancinema.net/bride-of-the-water-god-2017-poster-of-sin-se-kyeong-and-nam-joo-hyuk-107109.html

Another article:

Nam Joo Hyuk And Shin Se Kyung Are A Stunning Pair In New “Bride Of The Water God” Poster

Bride-of-the-Water-God-1.png

As tvN’s “Bride of the Water God” nears its premiere date, the drama has released a new poster starringNam Joo Hyuk and Shin Se Kyung!

The released poster contrasts the two characters by showing Shin Se Kyung in a stunning white dress while Nam Joo Hyuk is dressed in a dark suit. The poster also contains the words, “I’ve searched for you for a long time, my god, my servant.”

The production team of “Bride of the Water God” stated, “We worked hard to show one depiction of Nam Joo Hyuk and Shin Se Kyung’s relationship as god and servant as well as their romance, which transcends the world of the gods and the human world. Viewers will be able to experience the show’s charm as they watch a strange tension influence the atmosphere of their relationship.”

Meanwhile, tvN’s “Bride of the Water God” is set to premiere on July 3 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/20/nam-joo-hyuk-shin-se-kyung-stunning-pair-new-bride-water-god-poster/

hello~ it's my first post here~ Nice to meet you all! ^^ I have watched all the teasers and i love them all! I decided to watch this drama :D I believe it will be another tvN hit drama after GOBLIN  ^^

"Bride of the Water God 2017" Nam Joo-hyuk hunts for Sin Se-kyeong

photo859723.jpg

Sin Se-kyeong and Nam Joo-hyuk from "Bride of the Water God 2017" were seen playing hide-and-seek. Ha Baek is determined to look for So-ah who is wearing a disguise.

Stills of the new tvN drama that's starting on the 3rd of July were posted on the 21st.

"Bride of the Water God 2017" is a fantasy romance drama about a water god named Ha Baek and a female doctor named So-ah who pretends to be a realist but she's fated to be a servant of the water god.

Ha Baek is in the human world to look for something and he needs So-ah to help him. So-ah does all she can do avoid Ha Baek who is after her anywhere and anytime.

So-ah is covered in a sun cap and mask to hide her face but her beauty peeps through them.

Ha Baek is looking at the crowd of ladies with laser sharp eyes to find So-ah.

source: http://www.hancinema.net/bride-of-the-water-god-2017-nam-joo-hyuk-hunts-for-sin-se-kyeong-107160.html

Shin Se Kyung and Lim Ju Hwan’s First Meeting in ‘Bride of the Water God 2017’

by Tirta (castko)

‘Bride of The Water God 2017’ released the first meeting of Shin Se Kyung and Lim Ju Hwan.

BeFunky-Collage8-12-800x445-800x445.jpg

Shin Se Kyung plays the role of ‘Yoon So A’, a psychiatrist who lost faith in God, while Lim Ju Hwan plays the role of ‘Shin Hoo Ye’, a successful entrepreneur. They both played in the drama ‘Bride of The Water God 2017’ which is scheduled to premiere on July 3rd. Since their first meeting, they often quarrel with each other, but as the day goes by, their relationship will start to warm up.

These still cuts of Shin Se Kyung and Lim Ju Hwan looking at each other with a cold stare caught the public’s attention. The public is increasingly curious about their first encounter, which is full of competitive aura.

to read more:

http://my.castko.com/archives/13767

Shin Se Kyung goes in depth with her character from 'Bride of the Water God'

Shin-Se-Kyung.jpg

Actress Shin Se Kyung recently posed for 'Cosmopolitan' magazine's July issue, where she went in depth about her character from upcoming tvN drama 'Bride of the Water God'!

What makes this edition even more special is that it features the actress with short hair for the very first time. Like a bride herself, Shin Se Kyung made distinct poses in her new hair style, in a cute beret wearing red and blue striped apparel.

In an interview, the actress described her character So Ah as "A free-spirited character. Though she can be a bit blunt and hysterical at times, she is a lovely person."

Shin-Se-Kyung_1498069040_1498004398-36-o

Shin-Se-Kyung_1498069093_1498004428-80-o

Shin-Se-Kyung_1498069103_1498004445-3-or

Fans can tune in to 'Bride of the Water God' on July 3!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/shin-se-kyung-goes-in-depth-with-her-character-from-bride-of-the-water-god

thank you for all the updates! just a few weeks more to go!

I'm beginning to like the main actress, she's quite pretty and soft looking. I hope she can portray So-Ah well, i mean she does have the looks. As for NJK, I've known him only through Weight lifting fairy drama, which has a different theme from this drama so I am looking forward to his acting as well.

Archived