♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

1 hour ago, willowmyst said:

Keep 'em comin' girl, coz I enjoy them too too much! I find myself hitting :heart: on your ig too often its embarrassing. :D

That phoenix dance practice, tho. That whole sequence right after the jump, ooh....be still my beating heart!

Lol no embarrassing at all! I just posted a clip of that dance after the jump. My fav part too!! Looooove!!!! 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, kdramachoseme said:

Hey guys let's get phs on the list. Just for fun and to support him no need to take the ratings too seriously lol. 

i was clicking here and there and didn't see any page to nominate :lol: so i guess the way to nominate is to post in IG? or leave comment in fb? :D

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, kdramachoseme said:

Hey guys let's get phs on the list. Just for fun and to support him no need to take the ratings too seriously lol. 

Apprently the vote hasn't even started but it caught fire already lol. So I deleted my post. Next time then!

3 minutes ago, anazs said:

i was clicking here and there and didn't see any page to nominate :lol: so i guess the way to nominate is to post in IG? or leave comment in fb? :D

I just found out that the voting hasn't even offially started yet. I just rode the wave without knowing that important detail lol. So I deleted my post. Next time then! 

• Like 2

Haven't visited here for a while got caught up with reality :) missing you guys and missed this guy sooo much

I feel like it was way back 2015 after high society and no update from PHS only difference is that to many fancams you can see from yt because of thier performance as ZE:A but now there is non at all  :bawling:.

• Like 4

Hair :heart:

ctto

46 minutes ago, lovephs101 said:

Haven't visited here for a while got caught up with reality :) missing you guys and missed this guy sooo much

I feel like it was way back 2015 after high society and no update from PHS only difference is that to many fancams you can see from yt because of thier performance as ZE:A but now there is non at all  :bawling:.

i know i'm being biased :tongue: but i think his movement is more sharp and he has more feel when dancing. his energy is infectious :rolleyes:

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, anazs said:

Hair :heart:

ctto

i know i'm being biased :tongue: but i think his movement is more sharp and he has more feel when dancing. his energy is infectious :rolleyes:

He does move with his whole body with feels..his actions are always elaborate he got it maybe from doing theater..actors in theater always exaggerate their actions :tounge_wink:

8 minutes ago, willowmyst said:

Sorry to cut your post. This isnt quite what you meant by "pet" but oh well....

cto :heart:

He does not need pet hahaha he is a pet himself hahahah:grin:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

Yeah i can feel the torture till my bone marrow :tounge_wink: i feel you :bawling: i don't how many times i repeat that part of phoenix too :)

It's crazy. How does one miss someone they don't even know Nor have met.. I keep telling myself ok this is enough no more but end up back at square one still  fangirling phs. The fangirl life is real the struggle is so real lol. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Sorry to cut your post. This isnt quite what you meant by "pet" but oh well....

cto :heart:

hahahhahaha!! he's so puppish! :D

6 hours ago, sik1116 said:

Yeah i can feel the torture till my bone marrow :tounge_wink: i feel you :bawling: i don't how many times i repeat that part of phoenix too :)

i watched that clips few times this morning and humming that song until now :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, kdramachoseme said:

It's crazy. How does one miss someone they don't even know Nor have met.. I keep telling myself ok this is enough no more but end up back at square one still  fangirling phs. The fangirl life is real the struggle is so real lol. 

there's no turning back heeee :D don't give up :blush: pls pls pls put all his photos here :astonished:

anyways happy 100th pages!! :heart: he came in with photos for our celebration!! :blush: time to change wallpaper and screensaver :tongue:

• Like 4