♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

This man is seriously 4D. :lol:

ctoo

@xscalsve

You are so very correct --hyungsikness is fairly contagious and once infected, there doesn't seem to be a cure within sight. In for the long haul, i suspect.Lol. we can have fun in the meantime; deliriously and feverishly until we meet him for reals!

@sebastian27 when are we taking our girls' trip??? (drops everything and goes ---aishhh, in my dreams, anyway)

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, xscalsve said:

Annyeong, welcome and once you're in, it'll be hard to get out cause PHS poison is very deep, you won't get out from his grasp that easily, hahaa

just kidding, please feel free and get crazy, loving, excited like most of us here does over PHS... :) 

lol thank you for the warm welcome! I agree that PHS poison is very deep, as I have been needing my daily fix of him and ZE:A videos every day! :D

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, willowmyst said:

Who's interested ?? :lol:LMAO

Can we request to them to let PHS wear it for like a day before they ship it to us? :D not planning to wash it when i get it lol.

@fusionzcold unfortunately when you get infected with hyungsikness no matter what you do trying to fix or cure it the more SIK you get :D so welcome and let's be crazy :lol:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

Can we request to them to let PHS wear it for like a day before they ship it to us? :D not planning to wash it when i get it lol.

@fusionzcold unfortunately when you get infected with hyungsikness no matter what you do trying to fix or cure it the more SIK you get :D so welcome and let's be crazy :lol:

Looking forward to going crazy with y'all!!! :lol::lol:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, willowmyst said:

This man is seriously 4D. :lol:

ctoo

@xscalsve

You are so very correct --hyungsikness is fairly contagious and once infected, there doesn't seem to be a cure within sight. In for the long haul, i suspect.Lol. we can have fun in the meantime; deliriously and feverishly until we meet him for reals!

@sebastian27 when are we taking our girls' trip??? (drops everything and goes ---aishhh, in my dreams, anyway)

@willowmyst if he comes to Singapore, please make a girl trip here together with @sebastian27 @sik1116 and whoever that can make it!

like I mentioned before, once is never enough with PHS, :tongue: 

• Like 5

sik_usa on IG
---------------------------------------
PARK HYUNG SIK SUCCEEDED SONG JOONG KI AS THE GOD OF VIEWERSHIP!
[STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON] RATINGS BROKE RECORDS SET BY [DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN]
On 23 June 2017, Liberty Times Taiwan reported that the K-drama [Strong Woman Do Bong Soon] with [Park Park CP], Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young in the leading roles, premiered on the night of 22 June 2017 in Taiwan. The premier episode registered a stellar performance, hitting an average ratings of 1.06% in viewership. The drama smashed the previous record set by [Song Song CP] Song Jong Ki and Song Hye Kio, mega hit K-drama [Descendants of the Sun], which garnered an average ratings of 1.02% for its premier. [Strong Woman Do Bong Soon] now holds the record of the highest average ratings for K-drama's premier in Taiwan for the past three years and also the highest rated K-drama for the premier this year.
️Link Credits and Sources:
Link to the article - http: //ent.ltn.com.tw/m/news/breakingnews/2109482
to the video from EBC News Channel. AMH's boxing scene and him speaking in Mandarin!

Descendants of the Sun] debuted in June last year in Taiwan, the first episode had attracted 550,000 audiences, achieving peak ratings momentarily at 1.87%. The ratings for the female audiences - age group from 25 to 44 years old, was recorded as 1.5%. [Strong Woman Do Bong Soon] premier episode with the backing of the charming [Park Park CP] posted equally impressive results. The ratings attained for the female audiences - age group from 25 to 44 years old, was 1.19%. The first episode had captured 460,000 audiences. When the male lead, Park Hyung Sik, appeared with his cool boxing skill, the ratings rose sharply to 1.86%. It had also registered 1.64% in ratings for the female audiences - age group 25 to 49 years old and defeated the record of 1.59%, set by [Descendants of the Sun]. Park Hyung Sik had succeeded [Captain Yoo] Song Joong Ki as the new God of Viewership this year.

Park Hyung Sik's first leading role was in [Strong Woman Do Bong Soon], portraying the dashing gaming genius, CEO Ahn Min Hyuk. However, in reality, Park Hyung Sik had confessed that he is a 'super nerd' and like to stay at home. His habit started since young, even to the extent that his mum was worried about him being a loner and not making enough friends. He also disclosed that aside from the occasional outings with friends to fishing and drinking, he would stay home most of the time to play video games. He chuckled and added, "I just need three items, a bed, computer and fridge to feel contented.

In the drama, Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young had to act in many scenes together with mushy lines. Park Hyung Sik revealed that he was not bothered by the mushy lines during acting as he constantly heard his father telling him ' I love you'. Therefore, he was very accustomed to expressing his feelings naturally. He spoke frankly that he was influenced by his dad to adopt an uninhabited and expressive dating style. He couldn't lie due to his personality as his facial expression would immediately give him away. He reckoned that his personality matched Ahn Min Hyuk's forthrightness through his self assessment. [Strong Woman Do Bong Soon] is now broadcasting on every Monday to Friday nights at 10 pm on EBC Movies channel. Furthermore, Park Hyung Sik had also announced that he would visit Taiwan on 30 July 2017 for a fans meet, more details could be found on the organizer, SuperDome Facebook's fans page.

Thanks to  sik_usa and haze_ line on IG for the translated article :wub:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, sik1116 said:

sik_usa on IG
PARK HYUNG SIK SUCCEEDED SONG JOONG KI AS THE GOD OF VIEWERSHIP!
[STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON] RATINGS BROKE RECORDS SET BY [DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN]
On 23 June 2017, Liberty Times Taiwan reported that the K-drama [Strong Woman Do Bong Soon] with [Park Park CP], Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young in the leading roles, premiered on the night of 22 June 2017 in Taiwan. The premier episode registered a stellar performance, hitting an average ratings of 1.06% in viewership. The drama smashed the previous record set by [Song Song CP] Song Jong Ki and Song Hye Kio, mega hit K-drama [Descendants of the Sun], which garnered an average ratings of 1.02% for its premier. [Strong Woman Do Bong Soon] now holds the record of the highest average ratings for K-drama's premier in Taiwan for the past three years and also the highest rated K-drama for the premier this year.
️Link Credits and Sources:
Link to the article - http: //ent.ltn.com.tw/m/news/breakingnews/2109482
to the video from EBC News Channel. AMH's boxing scene and him speaking in Mandarin!

Descendants of the Sun] debuted in June last year in Taiwan, the first episode had attracted 550,000 audiences, achieving peak ratings momentarily at 1.87%. The ratings for the female audiences - age group from 25 to 44 years old, was recorded as 1.5%. [Strong Woman Do Bong Soon] premier episode with the backing of the charming [Park Park CP] posted equally impressive results. The ratings attained for the female audiences - age group from 25 to 44 years old, was 1.19%. The first episode had captured 460,000 audiences. When the male lead, Park Hyung Sik, appeared with his cool boxing skill, the ratings rose sharply to 1.86%. It had also registered 1.64% in ratings for the female audiences - age group 25 to 49 years old and defeated the record of 1.59%, set by [Descendants of the Sun]. Park Hyung Sik had succeeded [Captain Yoo] Song Joong Ki as the new God of Viewership this year.

Park Hyung Sik's first leading role was in [Strong Woman Do Bong Soon], portraying the dashing gaming genius, CEO Ahn Min Hyuk. However, in reality, Park Hyung Sik had confessed that he is a 'super nerd' and like to stay at home. His habit started since young, even to the extent that his mum was worried about him being a loner and not making enough friends. He also disclosed that aside from the occasional outings with friends to fishing and drinking, he would stay home most of the time to play video games. He chuckled and added, "I just need three items, a bed, computer and fridge to feel contented.

In the drama, Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young had to act in many scenes together with mushy lines. Park Hyung Sik revealed that he was not bothered by the mushy lines during acting as he constantly heard his father telling him ' I love you'. Therefore, he was very accustomed to expressing his feelings naturally. He spoke frankly that he was influenced by his dad to adopt an uninhabited and expressive dating style. He couldn't lie due to his personality as his facial expression would immediately give him away. He reckoned that his personality matched Ahn Min Hyuk's forthrightness through his self assessment. [Strong Woman Do Bong Soon] is now broadcasting on every Monday to Friday nights at 10 pm on EBC Movies channel. Furthermore, Park Hyung Sik had also announced that he would visit Taiwan on 30 July 2017 for a fans meet, more details could be found on the organizer, SuperDome Facebook's fans page.

Thanks to  sik_usa and haze_ line on IG for the translated article :wub:

when he stated that he just need three items.... Can i come with the bed??????:blush:

13 hours ago, fusionzcold said:

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say that this thread is so informative! I've been binge watching PHS videos on youtube and piecing info about him but this thread is the most informative of all. I am so glad I stumbled upon it!!

welcome to our HyungSikness.... you are welcome to go crazy when PHS updates his IG or new videos posted online....just like all of us here...

• Like 4

Hi! Soompi released the info :) 

Park Hyung Sik’s Agency Responds To Reports About His Casting In Upcoming Romance Drama

park-hyung-sik.jpg

Earlier, it was reported that Park Hyung Sik had been cast in an upcoming SBS romance drama “Temperature of Love” (tentative title).

On June 28, the actor’s agency, United Artist Agency (UAA), released an official statement and said, “It is not true that Park Hyung Sik has been cast in ‘Temperature of Love.’ He hasn’t even received a synopsis so he’s not even considering the role currently.”

Previously, it was reported that actress Seo Hyun Jin was considering the female lead role in the drama and her agency confirmed today that the actress was still looking over the offer. “Temperature of Love” is set to air after “Manipulation” (tentative title), which is the drama that is slated to air after SBS’s currently airing drama “My Sassy Girl.”

Source (1) (2)

• Like 5

Taiwan FM video greeting by PHS :

Park Hyung Sik Fan Meeting in Taipei : Our Summer Day

※ 演出日期:2017 / 07 / 30 (日) 17:30 開演。

(實際演出時間,需以演出方時間為準。)

※ 演出地點:ATT SHOW BOX (台北市松壽路12號 ATT 4 FUN 7樓)

※ 售票日期:2017 / 07 / 02 (日) 上午11:00 整點開始。

※ 售票方式:全台7-ELEVEN ibon便利生活站 (僅限ibon機台)

※ 票價:$3,500 / $2,800 (全場均為座位席,一人一票對號入座)。

※ 購票福利:全場擊掌。

※ A1區因位置較為斜邊,會有部分視線受阻的情況,請務必三思後再購買。

※ 身心障礙優惠票價:$1,750

※ 身心障礙票購票表格網址:敬請耐心稍待。

cr : Superdome Taiwan FB 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, xscalsve said:

Taiwan FM video greeting by PHS :

Park Hyung Sik Fan Meeting in Taipei : Our Summer Day

※ 演出日期:2017 / 07 / 30 (日) 17:30 開演。

(實際演出時間,需以演出方時間為準。)

※ 演出地點:ATT SHOW BOX (台北市松壽路12號 ATT 4 FUN 7樓)

※ 售票日期:2017 / 07 / 02 (日) 上午11:00 整點開始。

※ 售票方式:全台7-ELEVEN ibon便利生活站 (僅限ibon機台)

※ 票價:$3,500 / $2,800 (全場均為座位席,一人一票對號入座)。

※ 購票福利:全場擊掌。

※ A1區因位置較為斜邊,會有部分視線受阻的情況,請務必三思後再購買。

※ 身心障礙優惠票價:$1,750

※ 身心障礙票購票表格網址:敬請耐心稍待。

cr : Superdome Taiwan FB 

really wish i can just drop everything and go.... 

• Like 4

while doing "work things" i came across this very old interview again and thought that maybe some of you haven't came across it. ...:D

i highlighted all of Hyungsikie's answer... 

By chrizzycrazy   
20100719_ZEA-460x345.jpg

Q1)
Member who is different during broadcast and in real life?
1. Junyoung: Truthfully, it's me, Siwan and Taehun. We are actually fun and playful in real life but we have strong self-control. Though sometimes we do make everyone burst out in laughter!
2. Siwan: Rather than that, it's our image management? Haha.

Q2)
Is there a question you wish you'll not be asked anymore?
1. Junyoung: 'What is your ideal type?'
2. Dongjun: 'How do you feel when you dress up like a girl?'
3. Hyungsik: 'Why do you eat a lot?'
4. Siwan: 'Why are you so thin? Gain some weight, etc.'

Q3)
Honestly, you have read fanfic of yourself right?
1. Hyungsik: What is fanfic? Something like Q&A?
2. Siwan: I heard there are many homosexual fanfics?
3. Heechul: I was searching for ZE:A and I chanced upon one where Dongjun was holding me. I was so shocked I just closed it.

Q4)
The first place you look at a girl?
1. Hyungsik: The overall image.
2. Kwanghee: Eyes!!
3. Siwan: I'll look at her height. I'll check her eye level.
4. Taehun: First impression!
5. Junyoung: I look at her face, character and the way she dresses.
6. Hyungsik: Me too, me too, me too!
7. Heechul: I like a face that resembles a cat. Like Han Yeseul?
8. Kevin: A girl that has the power to awe me till I unconsciously whistle at her when we pass by each other.
9. Dongjun: Overall feelings?

Q5)
When do you feel that "I'm so cool!!" usually?
1. Dongjun: After exercise!
2. Heechul: When I am laying down to sleep after a shower.
3. Junyoung: When I see all 9 of us on stage.

Q6)
You've met lots of fans but is there something they did to you you thought was absurd?
1. Kevin: There were fans who touched our butts and bodies when we were walking.
2. Taehun: When we were on a music show, there was this fan who suddenly folded my arm (with hers). I didn't know what to do.
3. Junyoung: There's only one thing I hope for from the fans. Please don't search for us at our dormitory. Our dormitory is on the 1st floor so it's not very secure. There are some fans who eavesdrop on our conversations. So it is quite uncomfortable when we come out from the shower. So I hope everyone knows the limit.
4. Dongjun: There are many times where fans record everything we do with a camcorder. During our practices, when we are eating, even when we are resting usually. Then they upload it on the Internet, we feel that that's not necessary.

Q7)
The time when you feel that you want to be in love?
1.Junyoung: On special days like Valentines' Day and White Day. 
2.Heechul: It's lonely during birthdays.

Q8)
Which special points of members are you jealous of?
1. Hyungsik: Kwanghee hyung's variety sense.
2. Kwanghee: Siwan's fashion sense.
3. Siwan: Taehun's
4. Taehun: Junyoung's face.
5. Junyoung: Minwoo's young age! (Members: Is there nothing else you're jealous of Minwoo!??!)
6. Minwoo: Everything about Heechul hyung~
7. Heechul: Kevin hyung's English pronounciation.
8. Kevin: Dongjun's muscles.
9. Dongjun: Hyungsik's height.

Q9)
Anything you would like to request from your boss?
1. Hyungsik: Leader Junyoung, please speak on our behalves!
2. Junyoung: Boss~ We'll work hard so please be kind to us.
3. Siwan: Our house is small.
4. Hyungsik: There is only one toilet.
5. Kevin: Our house smells.

Q10)
Who is the member who is like a mother (good at cooking and taking care of the members)?
1. Everyone: Kevin! Kevin is good at cooking.
2. Minwoo: At times when all the restaurants were closed, he cooks rice-cake soup and steaks for us.
3. Kwanghee: It's normal to see Kevin surfing the internet for recipes and wine list.
4. Heechul: He cooks porridge for members if we are sick.

Q11)
ZE:A's rappers Heechul and Taehun are of the same age, do you have things that are between the two of you only?
1. Kwanghee: I have lots of thing I share with Dongjun only. (Members: *explosive laughter*) [T/N: Kwanghee is second oldest, and Dongjun is maknae.]
2.Junyoung: There isn't special communication between the people of the same age, more than that everyone is close to each other.

Q12)
If you have a sister, the member you'll like to introduce to and not to are? The reasons?
1.Everyone: Kevin! (What's the reason?)
2.Minwoo: Kevin is very delicate and well-mannered. I think he'll take good care of his girlfriend.

Q13)
What's your feeling having done Mnet Scandal? ã… ã… 
1.Junyoung: If I were shooting with my real girlfriend, I would've done many more things but since the scenarios were scripted and I was thinking about fans, I held back a little.
2.Dongjun: Me too. Because I thought about our fans, the shooting was not very fun.

Q14)
When did you have a resolution to be an entertainer?
1. Kevin: When I was in the 5th year of elementary school, I moved to Australia and I did a musical there. From there, naturally I became interested to sing, act and do various kind of things.
2. Minwoo: When I was in elementary school, I went to a trip with my friends, we were doing a talent show. Seeing everyone performing, I felt that I can do better. I originally liked to sing and dance in front of people.
3. Hyungsik: When I was a kid, me and my parents were riding in our car we were listening to the music and I sang along to the songs. My parents praised me a lot. I think thats the start where I got my confidence to be the singer I am now.
4. Siwan: I was attending a regular university when I participated in a singing contest. I got eliminated but I received an opportunity and here I am now!

Q15)
If you get a holiday, what do you want to do?
1. Kevin: Rent a car and immediately leave.
2. Junyoung: For ten days I want to be with the members, ten days with family and ten days with my girlfriend. (Members: But the fact  that we don't have girlfriends....)
3. Taehun: I want to travel around the world!
4. Kwanghee: Haha, take pictures at the airport and return back. 
5. Hyungsik: I want to spend it with my family!
6. Dongjun: Go to Australia for one week and there's Kevin hyung's house. Then go to Jeju Island for a few days and there's Heechul-hyung's house. After going to all the members' houses and then I'll return to Busan.

Q16)
What catches your interest nowadays?
1. Siwan: World Cup and our third album.
2. Everyone: However our third album preparation comes first.

Q17)
Who's the person you depended on and helped you the most before debut?
1. Kwanghee: Seniors like Jewelry, V.O.S, Poppin' Hyungjoon really helped us a lot.
2. Junyoung: Our families of course...

Q18)
When you were trainees, if you were tired or when you had problems,  how did you solve it?
1. Heechul: Talk with the members and get their advices.
2. Minwoo: It didn't depend on how close were our friendships between particular members ^^ 

Q19)
If you get your own handphone, the first thing you want to do?
1. Junyoung: I don't need a handphone until we get number 1. But if I have one, I want to set up the ringtone and the caller ringtone! Not long ago when we were filming, we received a handphone. We downloaded our song but we didn't know how to set it as the ringtone so we just left it like that.
2.Hyungsik: I want to contact my friends.
3.Heechul: What is important is that we don't have handphones.
4.Kwanghee: I want to try Twitter and I want to do YOZM more frequently.
5.Kevin: When we turn off a handphone, the screen will turn black right. But I don't know how to turn it back on and if our manager lends his to us, I don't know how to use it.
6.Dongjun: Call my parents!

Q20)
People say ZE:A is the male version SNSD. Do you have any interest towards SNSD?
1. Junyoung: I think our group is a little different. Of course, there is no man who dislikes SNSD. Because we really respect them as seniors, it's hard to have that kind of thoughts.
2. Heechul: Senior Jessica is my ideal type from a long time ago.
3. Minwoo: When we first met them in the waiting room, we forgot that we are singers too. 'Wa!! It's SNSD!' We actually screamed like that.

Q21)
Members who have difficulties getting close to each other?
1. Everyone: Dongjun and Hyungsik.
2. Hyungsik: Our personalities are totally different. Dongjun is really a Busan man so he is kind of cold. As for me, I'm the magnae in my family so I have lots of aegyo. If I go to Dongjun then call him "Dongjun-ah~" and stick to him, he really hates it.

Q22)
Member who is good at wasting money?
1. Everyone: Kwanghee!!!
2. Siwan: He's good at buying things on impulse. He buy a lot of things, but in the end he does not use it and throws it away instead.

Q23)
There are really a lot of boygroup, but what do you think is the attraction that only ZE:A has?
1. Heechul: 9 members, 9 colors! ^^
2. Hyungsik: I walked in Seoul Collection show as Kwak Hyeonju's model. Then in another show, I walked with Junyoung-hyung. In ZE:A, I'm in charge of height. (Dongjun: I'm in charge of height too.)
3. Kwanghee: I'm in charge of entertainment.
4. Siwan: I'm in charge of the face. (Junyoung: *confused* But that's mine.)
5. Taehun: I'm in charge of rap. Tough rapper.
6. Junyoung: ... *looks around* I'm the face. Face.
7. Minwoo: I'm in charge of dancing.
8. Heechul: I'm in charge of acting.
9. Kevin: Acting, singing, I want to be an entertainer who excels in everything.
10. Dongjun: I'm in charge of exercise! (Members: *explosive laughter*)

Q24)
What did you do to recover when you make mistakes during a live broadcast? 
1.Siwan: I once forgot the lyric when we were singing another singer's song. That time, I said 'Everyone, I love you' and 'Let's sing together' and pointed my mic to the audiences. And there was this one time where I was dancing too passionately, one of my shoes flew away. More importantly, I was wearing insoles and it got separated from the shoe. The other members kicked it back to me.

Q25)
Member with a greed for the camera!
1. Kwanghee: Siwan!
2. Siwan: When I do monitoring for camera rehearsal, no matter how hard I look at the camera, it won't capture me. So I thought of a solution. When Dongjun is alone while the camera was capturing him, I stood beside him. That was extremely clever right.

Q26)
If you are not a member of ZE:A, what will you be doing now? What were your dreams other than being a singer?
1. Hyungsik: I did fencing for quite a long time. Maybe a fencing instructor.
2. Kwanghee: Ordinary university student? I think I'll be living like an ordinary person.
3. Siwan: When I was attending university, I had experience managing a shopping mall. So I think I'll be running a shopping mall.
4. Taehun: Bodyguard. (Everyone: *laughs*)
5. Junyoung: I think after army service, I'll be attending a university and living an ordinary life while planning my future.
6. Minwoo: ...(Members: Yangsan's youth president!) I once formed a dance group and was the leader. Maybe training the dance team juniors?
7. Heechul: Originally my dream was to be an actor. Maybe I'll be working hard to achieve that dream.
8. Kevin: I think I'll still be singing. Like Justin Timberlake..
9. Dongjun: Maybe I'll be in the Olympic for triathlon... Or a body builder.

Q27)
I know that your debut date was postponed. What was your feeling back then?
1. Minwoo: Because we have spent so many hard times together, we trusted each other, we believed that we can do anything if all 9 of us are together.

Q28)
Let's say there is a scouting between idols, who do you want to be?
1. Kwanghee: Can I be honest? 2PM's Nichkhun.
2. Members: It's possible Kwanghee will be out of the group in the near future... But in the end will 2PM accept Kwanghee???? *joking* Should we minus Kwanghee and continue as 8??? *explosive laughter*
3. Junyoung: Actually 9 of us is more than enough. If someone get in, it'll be tiring!!!
4. Members: As expected, leader is different.

Q29)
How was your first Japan solo concert??? I was happy ♥
1. Taehun: At the middle of the concert, all members made a surprise birthday party for me. I really cried a lot. I want to thank all our Japanese fans again.
2. Everyone: We can never forget the concert and all our Japanese fans.

Q30)
Because you have lots of members, were there any unpleasantness or dissatisfaction while dividing parts for the song?
1. Kwanghee: We know our own abilities. When our parts are decided, we give our understanding.
2. Heechul: We have discussions among us to decide which part we should sing. If we happen to choose the same part, we'll sing in front of the composer and the most suitable person will get to sing that part. If there's no one wants to sing a certain part, we'll just decide through rock, paper, scissors.

Q31)
Part of your body that you're confident with?
1. Hyungsik: Height
2. Kwanghee: Kind face.
3. Siwan: Jawline.
4. Taehun: Things.
5. Junyoung: Butt!
6. Minwoo: Bodyline.
7. Kevin: Adam's Apple.
8. Heechul: Eyes.
9. Dongjun: Abs!

Source: ZE:A's YOZM Star Interview
Translation: akucun@EmpireChildren
Editor: skipfire@EmpireChildren
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, xscalsve said:

PHS posted IG update :

Praying for the FM success ( think he is nervous ) , he has our full support, wooo go go go PHS

Does anybody know if there will be some live streaming?? Sorry if been asked before. I hope we get some real time broadcast like in French Cafe or even the Singapore event. Am planning my Sunday already-early dawn for me here-so I really hope we can at least be part of it even far, far away. :(

• Like 5

4 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Does anybody know if there will be some live streaming?? Sorry if been asked before. I hope we get some real time broadcast like in French Cafe or even the Singapore event. Am planning my Sunday already-early dawn for me here-so I really hope we can at least be part of it even far, far away. :(

Keep me posted tooo, I'm trying to find taiwan people to help buy his taiwan fm ticket while ill be away for another oppa fm this sunday, over my dead body!

• Like 4

I don't think there will be any live streaming.

Siwan will be the guest this Sunday. Not sure if there will be other guests. Although they often go out together, we don't get to see them. I am glad  we finally get to see them together in the coming FM. On July 11, Im Siwan will be enlisting as an active-duty soldier. Hyungsik will definitely miss his fav hyung. 

• Like 6