♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

UPDATED :)

170610 Park Hyung Sik at French Cafe Roastery Fan Signing Event at Wangsimni BIT PLEX Square Zone A, Seoul

credit to the owners for all photos and videos

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

@anazs @willowmyst @xscalsve @sebastian27 Are you guys doing what I'm doing too? can't stay in one place I'm everywhere to find PHS hahahah.

Hello @leipark welcome to the thread..join us us here and have fun talking about PHS :)

I'M in a tizzy! Bopping in twitterverse, IG, freakin everywhere! Oh my heart!

47 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

The stylist and the person who took the photos what a lucky B.... hahhaah

Said the same thinh. I want the stylist job even for just a day --for free!! Lol. No monetary compensation needed! I'll just do it for a day and give him back to you @xscalsve !!!! Deal?

Welcome, @leiparkyou caught us in a spasticly good mood. All jelly coz we're not in sk to see HS live, but feeling over the moon to see him again :heart:

Gosh those pics are to die for!!! @sebastian27I'm so happy we'll have new photos to add to the collection!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, anazs said:

bye HyungSik..happy to see you today :blush:

It went by so quickly! Did he roll down the car window to wave??

7 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

@xscalsve @ferily @willowmyst @sik1116 @anazs

Oh.. no. Wasn't able to monitor this... traffic was hell... i just got back...

phs looks gorgeous as usual.... can i apply to replace the lady that was fixing his shirt... i can do that... hehe... :D:D:D:D

Lol, ok, there's a queue for stylist lady's job. Amongst ourselves,he never need to pay for stylist like forever! Amirite??:lol:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, willowmyst said:

Lol, ok, there's a queue for stylist lady's job. Amongst ourselves,he never need to pay for stylist like forever! Amirite??:lol:

@anazs @willowmyst @xscalsve @sebastian27

Sorry but i change my mind, when i get him I'm not letting anybody here know :D:ph34r:

He looked pissed when the stylist touch him hahaha..I see a human PHS.

• Like 3

Just now, sik1116 said:

@anazs @willowmyst @xscalsve @sebastian27

Sorry but i change my mind, when i get him I'm not letting anybody here know :D:ph34r:

He looked pissed when the stylist touch him hahaha..I see a human PHS.

Girlll! You gonna incite a riot, them fighting words!:lol:

Share and share alike, dongsaeng! :heart:

He could be hangry. Its just about lunch time over there.

Oh he looked really good!

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

@xscalsve @ferily @willowmyst @sik1116 @anazs

Oh.. no. Wasn't able to monitor this... traffic was hell... i just got back...

phs looks gorgeous as usual.... can i apply to replace the lady that was fixing his shirt... i can do that... hehe... :D:D:D:D

i've got your back. always try to make myself free for things like this :tongue: he is definitely..but i was hoping to see him in that black shirt like in the ads, and that same hair style. but beige shirt and jeans would do :)

17 minutes ago, sik1116 said:
hahahha his reaction :D

IKR..hahahah..and that lucky fan got to touch his hair :bawling: i'm just so envy!!

7 minutes ago, willowmyst said:

yup..that was so quick! not sure about that..just wait for more updates from fans

i will stick to clothing department LOL you all can take turns. make a deal..no salary but bring you guys for dinner date :tongue:

• Like 3