♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

35 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I hope the swimsuit he meant is not the yellow (beach?) pants.

Dahhhhhh... :astonished: . I think the yellow pants is his swimsuit then.. sigh... I was hoping to see Speedo.

I bet the guy who pulled off the cloth from him must be saying "What are you covering up? What? Just pants beneath it?"

Most Korean guys don't wear the Speedo tight swimsuit , do they? Seems like the crews wore the normal pants too in the pool. 

LOL i'm so disappointed if it's true. but, there must be some photos of him swimming but none..so i guess nope...-_- haha..

however i think he's 'crazy' enough to wear that coz i saw this vid :D prepare your mind and soul hahahhh..

he's truly a funny and cheerful person! he loves his fans :D

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, anazs said:

LOL i'm so disappointed if it's true. but, there must be some photos of him swimming but none..so i guess nope...-_- haha..

however i think he's 'crazy' enough to wear that coz i saw this vid :D prepare your mind and soul hahahhh..

he's truly a funny and cheerful person! he loves his fans :D

I was so angry to that fan who uploaded this on youtube coz i was so worried about his image hahahah but look at them enjoying themselves that i was laughing after..they are all crazy that group hahaha

Anyone seen this video below already? it's funny too he is acting cute :)

8 minutes ago, lovephs said:

I was so angry to that fan who uploaded this on youtube coz i was so worried about his image hahahah but look at them enjoying themselves that i was laughing after..they are all crazy that group hahaha

Anyone seen this video below already? it's funny too he is acting cute :)

OMG hahahahahha..i couldn't stop laughing!! :lol: so cheesy! he IS a good actor! LOL i truly enjoy this vid hahahah

now he looks a bit skinny, i mean look at his skinny leg and black hot pants hahaha. from the vid that you shared up there, his leg was not skinny..sexy legs :tongue:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, anazs said:

Haha this is one video that always pop up as recommended YouTube for me, but I never manage to finish watching it. I will squee and hide behind pillow, when he shakes his booty. But he used to have apple butt last time. :D

49 minutes ago, lovephs said:

Watch law of the jungle he was wearing someting tight there but there was no close up scene hahaha 

And yeah that yellow thing he is wearing must be considered swim suit lols

I was hoping for, at least this short. Speedo is going to be so out of business in Korea if all the guys just wear normal pants at pools.

22594_8-10856b442-c_original.jpg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Haha this is one video that always pop up as recommended YouTube for me, but I never manage to finish watching it. I will squee and hide behind pillow, when he shakes his booty. But he used to have apple butt last time. :D

I was hoping for, at least this short.

22594_8-10856b442-c_original.jpg

he was wearing something like that but unfortunately the shot was not like the photo above hahahah

waaahhhh I'm actually at work and i can't stop myself checking here..im going crazy waahhhh

1 hour ago, anazs said:

couldn't find the link from ig. got this from YT

at 4.00. he was so confident when he answered :rolleyes:

I think he said the swimsuit is yellow color in the video. So..it means that yellow beach pants of his, is the "swimsuit". :tongue:

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I think he said the swimsuit is yellow color in the video. So..it means that yellow beach pants of his, is the "swimsuit". :tongue:

ahhh now i got it. so that yellow color pants is actually the swimsuit *disappointed again* :rolleyes: hahaha

i read the translation from someone's ig. she must be disappointed as me too hehehhhh..:tongue:

@lovephs becareful before you get caught :D

• Like 2

8 hours ago, iamcassandra said:

hi guys, does anyone here has the kind heart to tell me the translation of Park Hyung Siks' conversation with his dad in this video?

I'd sincerely appreciate it guys..thank you <3 <3 <3 

Here's the link: 

Starts with phone call ringing and it's ZE:A's Beautiful Lady and PHS says, "Ah, it's our song."  Call goes through and when you make calls from the military, an operator first asks the receiver if he/she will accept the call.  PHS' father accepts the call.

PHS: Hello? Dad.

Dad: Hyungsik?

PHS: It's me, Hyungsik.

Dad:  Our son.  Dad is leaving work thinking that our son doesn't even have his phone with him.  (Bc you can't take personal belongings like that with you to the military.)

PHS: Your son is calling from the military phone.  (This is where he switches over to the formal polite speech.  Prior to this, he's been speaking in regular formal speech.)

Dad: Ah.  Has your speech changed? (Also speaking in formal polite)

PHS: Yes, it has.

Dad: Da, Na, Kka.  laughs.  (da, na, kka are the usual endings when using formal polite)

PHS: Father.  I had guerilla training as soon as I came to the military.

Dad: Even with this rain? (PHS's dad switches back to informal speech but PHS continues with formal polite)

PHS: I'm really doing everything for real, Father.

Dad: Son, it's hard, isn't it?  (Not sure what he says next bc it overlaps with PHS talking.)

PHS: (sigh) I can't even remember what all I did.

Dad: Aigoo, our son.  Dad's heart is hurting.

PHS: I miss you, Father.

Dad: Me too.

PHS: Coming to the military, I've now realized.  I'm sorry for not calling often in the past.  I'll call more frequently from now on.

Dad: Really?  You promise?

PHS: I promise.

Dad: Ok.  I love you.

PHS: I love you, Father.

Dad: Ok.  Always be healthy.

PHS: Be healthy, too, Father.

Dad: Sure.  Be careful with your body (don't get hurt).

PHS: I will.

Dad: I love you.

PHS: I'll return healthy.

Dad: Ok.

Comment: so when you enter the military, you speak in the formal polite form, which isn't used too often.  PHS in several of his variety appearances after starting Real Men commented that he began using it unconsciously even after leaving filming.  Real Men is filmed for 5 nights, 6 days so essentially, they film for one week out of a month.  After that, they return to their regular activities then return for another week.  Anyway, PHS said that he wouldn't even realize he was still using the formal polite form and his ZE:A members would have to tell him to stop using it.  Henry had difficulty when he started Real Men because of the formal polite form and other formalities of military life.

• Like 11

13 hours ago, anazs said:

lucky fella got to see him so close :wub:

Maybe I am over thinking, but PHS only has coffee/tea, juice and some sort of thermos/tumbler on his table? He's only touching his juice, didn't see him eating anything else. :( 

The IG owner/videographer must have shouted something when the lady stood up and blocked her view. PHS looks surprised by something and look over.

• Like 4

I am quite curious, does PHS still in touch with other hwarang male cast? I remember during hwarang airing period, they say sometimes they go drinking together. Park seo jeon even sent PHS video message    before SWDBS air. So, wondering if they are still good friends now. Sometimes its nice to see bromance between actors

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Maybe I am over thinking, but PHS only has coffee/tea, juice and some sort of thermos/tumbler on his table? He's only touching his juice, didn't see him eating anything else. :( 

The IG owner/videographer must have shouted something when the lady stood up and blocked her view. PHS looks surprised by something and look over.

no worries, i think maybe he already ate? and just finishing the juice before get up? :) sorry i'm a positive person LOL it's difficult for me to think the other way :D

yup he looked surprised hehee..

• Like 2

12 hours ago, jechoi1 said:

Starts with phone call ringing and it's ZE:A's Beautiful Lady and PHS says, "Ah, it's our song."  Call goes through and when you make calls from the military, an operator first asks the receiver if he/she will accept the call.  PHS' father accepts the call.

PHS: Hello? Dad.

Dad: Hyungsik?

PHS: It's me, Hyungsik.

Dad:  Our son.  Dad is leaving work thinking that our son doesn't even have his phone with him.  (Bc you can't take personal belongings like that with you to the military.)

PHS: Your son is calling from the military phone.  (This is where he switches over to the formal polite speech.  Prior to this, he's been speaking in regular formal speech.)

Dad: Ah.  Has your speech changed? (Also speaking in formal polite)

PHS: Yes, it has.

Dad: Da, Na, Kka.  laughs.  (da, na, kka are the usual endings when using formal polite)

PHS: Father.  I had guerilla training as soon as I came to the military.

Dad: Even with this rain? (PHS's dad switches back to informal speech but PHS continues with formal polite)

PHS: I'm really doing everything for real, Father.

Dad: Son, it's hard, isn't it?  (Not sure what he says next bc it overlaps with PHS talking.)

PHS: (sigh) I can't even remember what all I did.

Dad: Aigoo, our son.  Dad's heart is hurting.

PHS: I miss you, Father.

Dad: Me too.

PHS: Coming to the military, I've now realized.  I'm sorry for not calling often in the past.  I'll call more frequently from now on.

Dad: Really?  You promise?

PHS: I promise.

Dad: Ok.  I love you.

PHS: I love you, Father.

Dad: Ok.  Always be healthy.

PHS: Be healthy, too, Father.

Dad: Sure.  Be careful with your body (don't get hurt).

PHS: I will.

Dad: I love you.

PHS: I'll return healthy.

Dad: Ok.

Comment: so when you enter the military, you speak in the formal polite form, which isn't used too often.  PHS in several of his variety appearances after starting Real Men commented that he began using it unconsciously even after leaving filming.  Real Men is filmed for 5 nights, 6 days so essentially, they film for one week out of a month.  After that, they return to their regular activities then return for another week.  Anyway, PHS said that he wouldn't even realize he was still using the formal polite form and his ZE:A members would have to tell him to stop using it.  Henry had difficulty when he started Real Men because of the formal polite form and other formalities of military life.

@jechoi1, can't thank you enough for this ^_^ .. ....THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH :wub:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, bobolovemomo said:

I am quite curious, does PHS still in touch with other hwarang male cast? I remember during hwarang airing period, they say sometimes they go drinking together. Park seo jeon even sent PHS video message    before SWDBS air. So, wondering if they are still good friends now. Sometimes its nice to see bromance between actors

Probably keep in touch by phone or get into Overwatch virtual world together. 

I don't think they can meet up a lot, because most of them are having busy schedule. He probably had a drink with Yeo Wool cause they worked together in a CF recently. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, bobolovemomo said:

yes, they are still keep in touch. i knew it from here

MASTER in kissing? do better in future :wub: 

• Like 4