[drama 2006] Billie Jean, Look At Me 빌리진 날 봐요

Guest xosandy

Guest tearsinside

This drama is on Vietnamese television. Since I have not much time to follow all episodes, I come here to read the summary but no more summary after episode 11.

Pls continue to post summary ..I love reading them :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dark*angel

hi...

jus wondering anybody has any idea wat's the name of the song that lee ji hoon performed in the disco?

i think it appear in ep 7...

pls reply

thx :D

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest betsysoon

Are there anyone subbing for this drama? Ahh.. really wish that this drama has an english sub for it! can't wait to watch it..

• 4 months later...

hi all..I'm looking for the OST of this drama..

is there anyone have it?

the OST in 1st page is error..

please anyone help me..

thx before.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest charmeeg

So far not seen any eng subs on this drama. Would really love to watch it.

I've watched it raw and i liked it, i hope someone will subbed this drama in english. I really like the chemistry of LJH and PHB;-)

I've watched it raw and i liked it, i hope someone will subbed this drama in english. I really like the chemistry of LJH and PHB;-)

Maybe if someone can upload it to viikii it can get subbed. Well, that is if a group picks it up. But this is such a cute drama I think a group might be interested in subbing it.

Guest charmeeg

Maybe if someone can upload it to viikii it can get subbed. Well, that is if a group picks it up. But this is such a cute drama I think a group might be interested in subbing it.

a complete episode summaries would be highly appreciated as well;-) for those who were able to watched and understood it;-) kamsahamnida in advance;-)

• 2 years later...
Guest halechan

it was a great movie!!!! i watched  it many times even i dont understand what they saying,, it just that analysing ,,,,, grr how i wish some1 will sub it in english,,,,, even the last part,,, i really really really really like it this movie... love lee ji hoon and park hee bon,,,

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived