[Thai Sitcom 2016] Bang Rak Soi 9/1 บางรักซอย 9/1

kongthit5

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Gidi Sela said:

Hope the boys end together

I hope so , since in the Preview for Ep 7... 

Ert asked Chudjang , if he has a "fann" And the next was, what type he likes. <Translation by Delightful> 

6 hours ago, kongthit5 said:

As promised, the HD link for EP.3 with English sub: https://mega.nz/#!54c31YaC!fsJGVlYq22ZVhuPVGrQZyeiXG-B3BYp--cXJ4HgUCpo

For episode 5 and 6, I will try my best to do the sub but as I said, I am new to doing subtitle. I am not as good as Delightful and other experienced subs who can do this so much faster than I am. You might have to wait a little bit longer for the next subbed episode. Again I am sorry if it takes me too long to release an episode. :sweatingbullets:

Another one with eng sub, so i like that a lot! BTW, there is no emergency for next subbed one! All we have to do is thank you so much, and quietly wait for! :grin:

On 15/12/2016 at 9:25 AM, Justy Lake said:

Hi, thanks for the subbed. But it seems like a little bit off, or does it only happened to me? the sub is started way too early, especially when it played its theme song. Is there a way for me to fix it on myself?

Same for me :( subs are off

1 hour ago, aylee1214 said:

im so sorry but the 5th episode which engsubbed are not good enough. i mean the sub is not accurate..

yes... the sub is off from the track.... so dear p' @kongthit5 would you kind enough ~~~ ? * you know what we want * lol

11 hours ago, mikeeCS said:

yes... the sub is off from the track.... so dear p' @kongthit5 would you kind enough ~~~ ? * you know what we want * lol

Yes there is a big lag at 04:27, when there is advertising sequence. And the vid stop (only one fixed image and no sound) at 01:20, then restart at 02:47.

Not watch beyond. Can you fix it, so no hurry, take your time. TIA

ps: i use the lastest VLC player version

On 12/7/2016 at 10:42 AM, kongthit5 said:

Ep.15 is out in Kissasian. I don't know why they don't release in their usual tumblr post. But it's uploaded on Kissasian now. 

Glad to know you are following Part Time the Series.  I'm part of the subbing team (and I don't know Thai language). Our subs are very very slow indeed but we are getting towards the finish line.  Our translations (not the subs) are up to Ep 21 already and we intend to finish upto Ep 26, no matter how slow and how long it takes. Ep 16 and 17 will be released soon.  Mentions and comments like this keep us inspired.  Slowly, true, but also surely.  Thanks again,

On 12/7/2016 at 8:30 AM, JCM said:

I still haven't finished Hormones (yes, I know, I know I'll get there eventually), and even with that result in '97, I still adore it - it's my favorite of the series (but then again, that is "my" generation. . .so perhaps I'm biased).

Part Time (as in the entire series) is slowly (AND I MEAN SLOWLY) being subbed. . .last I checked - it was subbed up through episode 14.

1 minute ago, Alem Bess said:

Ep 15 of Part Time the Series has been released.  And I laugh because, as part of the subbing team, I know how slow we have been.  But our translations (not the subbed episodes) have reached Ep 21, very close now to the last Episode 26.  Thank you for following Part Time the Series despite the delays. 

1 hour ago, Alem Bess said:

Glad to know you are following Part Time the Series.  I'm part of the subbing team (and I don't know Thai language). Our subs are very very slow indeed but we are getting towards the finish line.  Our translations (not the subs) are up to Ep 21 already and we intend to finish upto Ep 26, no matter how slow and how long it takes. Ep 16 and 17 will be released soon.  Mentions and comments like this keep us inspired.  Slowly, true, but also surely.  Thanks again,

edit your post, make it to be one post, dont double post, that's against the rules

5 hours ago, Alem Bess said:

Ahhhhhh god bless your soul @Alem Bess slowly but surely, as long as you guys are working on it, we will wait very patiently :blush:. Will be looking forward to ep5 of Bangrak Soi 9/1 as well. CAN'T WAIT. P'CHANON~ 

18 minutes ago, zykernice said:

Hi dear. You should include the decryption key in the link if it is meant to be shared. Thanks. =) 

There's no problem with this one . . . Kongthit5 already uploaded HD Episode 3 where I reposted the mega link with key. 555555 

Archived