[Thai Sitcom 2016] Bang Rak Soi 9/1 บางรักซอย 9/1

kongthit5

2 hours ago, icecool_3313 said:

@kongthit5& @delightful A big thank you for the subs!

Yay...at least another series to watch after SOTUS... ( hope to keep the withdrawal symptoms away as only 5 more weeks to go...boohoo...)

Interesting storyline...just wondering if it will really lead to a BL show as now Jutjang is now confused of which sex that he prefers. Found this series more family oriented too...Cant wait to watch more subbed episodes (if possible :P)

Ep 6 is out? Do you mind to share the link? :grimace:

Here it is http://www.lakornhit.com/play/8797/บางรักซอย-9-1-ep-6-วันที่-6-12-59.html 

The quality in lakornhit is not that great but it is better than nothing I suppose. Hope you enjoy it.

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, delightful said:

I only helped edit it,  @kongthit5 did everything! ^_^ 

Honestly, I don't think Jutjang will ever act on his feelings for Earth even if he has them. More than likely he will have a relationship with the sister, Ice. I have a feeling the producer is only baiting us... but I still hope that I am wrong. Like I said, their chemistry is sizzling in my eyes. ^_^ 

So.... Thank you for the edition and @kongthit5 for the subtitles... Another amazing team to help International Fans!!!! Love you guys

9 hours ago, jayjayjayjay said:

Here it is http://www.lakornhit.com/play/8797/บางรักซอย-9-1-ep-6-วันที่-6-12-59.html 

The quality in lakornhit is not that great but it is better than nothing I suppose. Hope you enjoy it.

Weird. Its the same with @delighful post last page. Episode 5. But here its episode 6. Is it 5 and 6 has the same episode? *confuse*

@Kongthit5 and @delightful , thank you for subbing Bang Rak Soi 9/1 2016.  I'm done watching the first two episodes and I really enjoyed it, esp. the dynamic between Jutjang and Earth.  Where can I find the raw episodes of Ep 3 and above?

8 minutes ago, Alem Bess said:

@Kongthit5 and @delightful , thank you for subbing Bang Rak Soi 9/1 2016.  I'm done watching the first two episodes and I really enjoyed it, esp. the dynamic between Jutjang and Earth.  Where can I find the raw episodes of Ep 3 and above?

No problem @Alem Bess.:) The raw episodes can be found in lakornhit: http://www.lakornhit.com/play/8727/บางรักซอย-9-1-ep-3-วันที่-22-11-59.html

3 hours ago, kongthit5 said:

Yeah but I don't have I have access to that. I hate these geographical limitations. Even some songs on spotify are limited to certain regions. 

@kongthit5 I wonder if this link can be used for sub. If it could, I would be very happy. :D
http://108lakorn.com/บางรักซอย-91-ตอนที่-3-วันที่-22-พฤศจิกายน-2559/

Use the video uploaded on  OpenCloud host (usually the first video). Right click on the video, choose Open in new Tab. Then, you can download the video. 

Ok, so I was:

1. Unaware of this thread, And I'm so happy it exists! Hey guys <3

2. Watching the RAWs of Bangrak Soi 9/1 on YouTube. And I was pretty much comfortable with the fact that yes the 1st episode was a total bait for me. But then it comes the 5th episode and WOW!!!!!!!!!!! This can't be just a bait guys, come on! The whole ep was focused on that!!!!!

3. And yaaaas, finally going to watch the 2nd episode subtitled! Thank you so much @kongthit5 (I just got what your handle means and I'm so happy lol) and @delightful! Can't wait for the 3rd episode. :)

5 hours ago, Tien Nguyen said:

@kongthit5 I wonder if this link can be used for sub. If it could, I would be very happy. :D
http://108lakorn.com/บางรักซอย-91-ตอนที่-3-วันที่-22-พฤศจิกายน-2559/

Use the video uploaded on  OpenCloud host (usually the first video). Right click on the video, choose Open in new Tab. Then, you can download the video. 

Thanks Tien! You are a great help! 

But I have some traveling to do this few days. Please bear with the wait for a few days. I will try to get the subbed Ep.3 out by this Sunday.

Hello, guys. I'm also a fan of this sitcom. I've discovered it last week and the couple is so adorable that I can't help but fanboy over them. (At this point, if they don't end up together in some form, I'm gonna burn GMM building down.)

Anyway, since I'm Thai, I understand the show but I have a few friends who don't and would like to understand it then I found this place and these wonderful people who are making sure that more people can watch the show! I thought of subbing it too at first (I did other show before.) but for all we know, this show can run for years with hundreds of episodes. I don't think I can commit to that but I still wanna help somehow.

So I will try my very best to summarize the story for everyone who can't wait for the sub version. (Don't read it if you wanna watch it with sub.) So they can understand what's going on.

EP03 Summary

Spoiler

The show starts with the trio working together on some reports. (More like Ice alone but still...)
Ice wanna watch a movie tomorrow with Earth but he refuses to go and tells Shudjang to go with her instead.

Panghom comes back home and Shudjane notices that she put some make-ups on.
On the car, Shudjane tries who did Panghom put make-ups on for but she doesn't tell him.

Back at home, Ice cancels their 'date' (eww) because she has a dinner plan with a guy.
Shudjang gets a bit jealous. (ewww*2) He even slips and says that he's jealous out loud but he covers it up.
Turns out it's her dad. Then her dad calls and cancels their dinner plan.

Man is trying to fix the plumbing but fails Earth bought some noodles to give to Pang.
Earth tries to fix the plumbing instead. He says "We live alone so I have to do everything."
He has to get something from the toolbox and after he fixed the plumbing, Pang can't find her ring.

Back to another house, Shudjang tries to ask if Ice is okay.
Shudjang: If you are lonely, you can always come to eat with us. My parents are like yours.
Ice: How?
Shudjang: Because we are a couple........ for a day. P'Earth told us to do that right?

At the main house, they can't find the ring. Pang suspects Earth and wants to search him.

At the school (?), Shudjane still tries to find out who's the guy Panghom likes. "Someone like me does't like these young kids!" She said.

Earth lets Pang search him because he knows she is still not comfortable with how he got kicked out of his last school.
They don't find anything, of course. After he left, Man kicks the trash can and he finds that ring in it. It fell down when Earth tried to find a tape in the toolbox.

It's dinner time. Shudjane still wanna know who is this boy Panghom likes. She promises him that he will be the first one she tells.
Others still don't know what happened earlier with Earth. Pang goes to another house to ask them to have dinner with the family.

Earth: It's alright krub, Na Pang. We bought these noodles for dinner already.
Pang: Earth, I'm sorry. The ring must have fallen down into the trash can and I couldn't find it. I'm sorry that I accused you of stealing it.
Earth: It's okay krub, Na Pang. I understand.
Pang: If you change your mind, come and have Suki with us, okay?

Ice wants Earth to tell Pang what happened at their last school but Earth says "What difference does it make? No one believed me when I told the truth."

Shudjane says to Pang that everyone has a secret that doesn't wanna share.

At the kitchen, Shudjang asks his dad if he ever liked 2 people at once. He thought it's about 2 girls.
Shudjane advises his son to choose one so another one won't get hurt.
Shudjang says "Yes, dad. I have someone in mind already." then deletes a guy's picture.

I can't promise that I will do more but let's wait and see!

14 minutes ago, ohgeorge said:

Hello, guys. I'm also a fan of this sitcom. I've discovered it last week and the couple is so adorable that I can't help but fanboy over them. (At this point, if they don't end up together in some form, I'm gonna burn GMM building down.)

Anyway, since I'm Thai, I understand the show but I have a few friends who don't and would like to understand it then I found this place and these wonderful people who are making sure that more people can watch the show! I thought of subbing it too at first (I did other show before.) but for all we know, this show can run for years with hundreds of episodes. I don't think I can commit to that but I still wanna help somehow.

So I will try my very best to summarize the story for everyone who can't wait for the sub version. (Don't read it if you wanna watch it with sub.) So they can understand what's going on.

EP03 Summary

Hide contents

The show starts with the trio working together on some reports. (More like Ice alone but still...)
Ice wanna watch a movie tomorrow with Earth but he refuses to go and tells Shudjang to go with her instead.

On the car, Shudjane tries who did Panghom put make-ups on for but she doesn't tell him.

Back at home, Ice cancels their 'date' (eww) because she has a dinner plan with a guy.
Shudjang gets a bit jealous. (ewww*2) He even slips and says that he's jealous out lout but he covers it up.

Man is trying to fix the plumbling but fails Earth bought some noodles to give to Pang. Man thinks he's a kiss-richard simmons.
Earth tries to fix the plumbling instead. He says "We live alone so I have to do everything."
He has to get something from the toolbox and after he fixed the plumbling, Pang can't find her ring.

Shudjang: If you are lonely, you can always come to eat with us. My parrents are like yours.
Shudjang: Because we are a couple........ for a day. P'Earth told us to do that right?

At the main house, they can't find the ring. Pang suspects Earth and wants to search him.

At the school (?), Shudjane still tries to find out who's the guy Panghom likes. "Someone like me don't like these young kids!" She said.

Earth lets Pang search him because he knows she is still not comfortable with how he got kicked out of his last school.
They don't find anything, of course. After he left, Man kicks the trash can and he finds that ring in it. It fell down when Earth tried to find a tape in the toolbox.

It's dinner time. Shudjane still wanna know who is this boy Panghom likes. She promises him that he will be the first one she tells.
Others still don't know what happened earlier with Earth. Pang goes to another house to ask them to have dinner with the family.

Pang: Earth, I'm sorry. The ring must have fallen down into the trash can and I couldn't find it. I'm sorry that I accused you of stealing it.

Ice wants Earth to tell Pang what happened at their last school but Earth says "What difference does it make? No one believed me when I told the truth."

At the kitchen, Shudjang asks his dad if he ever liked 2 people at once. He thought it's about 2 girls.
Shudjane advises his son to choose on so another one won't get hurt.
Shudjang says "Yes, dad. I have someone in mind already." then deletes a guy's picture.

Thank you so much for summarizing the episode. The unsubbed episode actually played in my head as I read this. Hope you can summarize ep 4 and 5 as well to ease our weak hearts as we patiently wait for the subbed episode from the lovely @kongthit5

23 minutes ago, ohgeorge said:

EP03 Summary

Hide contents

Shudjang gets a bit jealous. (ewww*2) He even slips and says that he's jealous out loud but he covers it up.

Man is trying to fix the plumbing but fails Earth bought some noodles to give to Pang.
Earth tries to fix the plumbing instead. He says "We live alone so I have to do everything."
He has to get something from the toolbox and after he fixed the plumbing, Pang can't find her ring.

Shudjang: If you are lonely, you can always come to eat with us. My parents are like yours.

At the school (?), Shudjane still tries to find out who's the guy Panghom likes. "Someone like me does't like these young kids!" She said.

Shudjane advises his son to choose on so another one won't get hurt.

You're a wonderful person. :D I'm so happy waiting for your next summary of ep.4 and 5. And I'll be gladly waiting for the sub of those episodes. I can only guess the main story because I don't know Thai. I can understand what is going on, but not to the details.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.

Here is another one before I go to bed. I'm gonna try to be more concise. The last one took too long to do.

EP04 Summary

Spoiler

Shudjang tries to ask Ice to come for breakfast/dinner but fails every time. Others don't understand why.

Pang chats with other parents at school and asks about Earth's past. Someone says that he punched a teacher but doesn't know the reason.

At school, Shudjang wanna know what's wrong with them so Ice tells him about the ring incident.

At home, Shudjang finds out that Pang is trying to investigate on Earth's past. So he explodes and says that Pang should go and apologize to Earth.

Back to school, the rumour about Earth punching a teacher is spreading. Earth and Shudjang get into a fight with a student hitting on Ice. Result in Earth kicking a teacher.

The teacher calls Earth's parents but Pang and Shudjane are the ones who show up. He wanna punish Earth.
Shudjang tries to explain but Earth admits that he's the one at fault and apologizes.

The teacher doesn't like that their parents aren't here so Pang decides to stand up for Earth in place of his parents.

At home, Earth comes to thank Pang for helping him and Pang apologizes to him about having bias toward him.
Earth wants to tell what really happened at the last school but she decides that she doesn't wanna know anymore and want them to tell her everything from now on instead. "Think of me as your mum."

Panghom: I'm frustated. Won't tell me this, won't tell me that. When P'Earth wanted to tell, mum stopped him. Why is it always me? I'm gonna be crazy! (I understand you, Panghom...)

At night, the siblings come to the house and Earth almost gets to read Shudjang's diary. He covers it up in time.

Hi guys, I'm a fan of this sitcom too.

The family is so fun with their constant jokes. xD Can I just say that Dad ChatJaeng looks too young be the father of ChatJang? They look like brothers! ChatJang is so fair and so athletic; it shocked me to see him fly over a sofa so easily. xD And Earth is so good looking. Omgggg.

Anyway, I'm shipping Earth & ChatJang, no matter what! #TeamEarthJang <3

(P.s. For people who can read Chinese, there are chinese subbed episodes from 天府泰剧 channel on bilibili, which are uploaded every Friday. ^^)

***** Episode 5 Spoiler *****

Spoiler

uOovskU.jpg

(Cr: 天府泰剧 Bilibili channel)

Archived