YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

^ Yeah, true.

But if all you care about is what to wear when you audition for them or how you`ll appeal to your "future fans" or even wondering what companies do when they train you and etc..I`m sorry to say, but please focus on auditioning first or don`t audtion at all. =_= If you`re truly serious about becoming a singer, stop talking the talk and start walking your walk.

haha i totally agree. your 13? dongsang-ee, i agree. lol

Guest aznxmotion
yes thanks for translating tokyo||vogue. ^^

i'll just copy and paste them trainee info here.

omg. 4 FEMALE trainees? that's flippin' crazy. T__________T.

sm has like 9456109357135 and is hard to get in.

YG New Artists (by mr. yg)

There has been a lot of gossip and stirs about Park Bom, a female trainee who will be debuting next year.

It looks like its because of recent news in her being a CF Model alongside a couple well known house hold names already out in the industry.

While Park Bom was at YG training..

It was a twist of fate that an audition scout chose her to be a model in their “ANYSTAR” campaign.

In other major groups there are thousands of trainees practicing…so I hear.

We are already known to be rather difficult and picky and highly-selective when allowing trainees into YG…Currently there are only 4 female trainees practicing with us.

One feature in regards to YG is that…we don’t hold open auditions, in the stead it is most common that you personally come into our company.

In Park Bom’s case, for 3 years she has been dropped from YG auditions and kept insisting on knocking on our doors with many trials and tribulations. Although she is very kind and cordial…she is also a very stubborn one as well.

She was not training to be a dance based singer…it just so happened that she had to prepare to dance in “anystar”.

Awhile ago..we put up a clip of 16 year May Doni singing.

At the last one concert…we briefly introduced a Kim Ji Eun, a girl with superior power in song.

Also, though we can’t release much information yet…we also have a 13 year old girl practicing and working with us.

(We don’t have any male new artists in the works…still thinking^^)

Park Bom and Kim Ji Eun will most likely debut in the early half of next year.

While May Doni and the 13 year old will cross over to Japan in March…they will attend school there and start preparations for their debut in Japan.

translated by tokyo||vogue ^^

^ wow....since all 4 of the trainees...are gonna be debuting nxt yr...that would mean they would have no more trainees?

haha park bom is so brave to do that, her determination inspires me ^^

^i think they still have some left

- the african-american named Lee eun chae + Lizzie [our soompier], so-1 [still in training so he's a trainee]

and im pretty sure they have sum more just that we don't know about.

i love this thread!!!! JSM you have the best info! Thank You!

your welcome

i think style isnt a big problem

since they said you can sing any song in the translation: pop, rock, rap, .. ... ... ...

i love this thread!!!! JSM you have the best info! Thank You!

about the style thing,

yeah your suppost to be tomboy-ish i guess

but if thats not you then dont do it

be/c ppl will see right through(sp???) you

and you'll be a POSER & will def. not be in YG.

But style can be changed,

i guess it's that you just have to be really talented

and have confidence & they will see that the MOST.

not to sound rude or anything.

but the info JSM posted above has been mentioned a ton of times before.

so its nothing that new but i guess getting it from the unnie JSM mentioned from YG (am i right?) is sorta more direct.

but i think that was answered thru their emails too.

Honestly, people should stop worrying about the style issue. :/

That`s not the whole point nor does that even matter right now.

Like I said, some of you are really thinking ahead of yourselves.

well i had nothing else to talk about and ppl were most likely goign to start spamming (not pointing any fingers just in general)

there was a mention of image [style] being a factor in whether you get in or not.

and its just a problem ive always been having.

sorry for mentioning it. i wont talk about it anymore.

- the african-american named Lee eun chae + Lizzie [our soompier], so-1 [still in training so he's a trainee]

your welcome

i think style isnt a big problem

since they said you can sing any song in the translation: pop, rock, rap, .. ... ... ...

i thought so-1 left. i read that somewhere anyways i could be wrong so N/C

also style we were talkign about was style as in image. like physical.

not lang of singing lols.

Guest sangwoostar

so-1 left YG already.

^ lmao call me seoyeon. =]

haha yes i`m 13 :x quite shocking huh? XD

people even tell me i sound older too. ~_~;;;;

ANYWAY :x

yeah. o_o

Everyone, if you`re gonna only talk the talk, then the entertainment world is not for you.

Dreaming is okay, but like...just because you`re dreaming it doesn`t mean it`s going to become a reality.

Everything takes effort, and if you don`t do anything about your 'dream', it`ll never go anywhere.

very true.

tons of people always tell m what they're planning to do..

and then, they never do anything about it.

especially because YG's a pretty hard entertainment to get into, we have to try harder.

i think i was one of those people who thought it wasn't hard.

but this all takes effort.

even with all this practice, i say to myself that it's not enough. -.-

Guest yunakue
^So-1 was a trainee in YG. He was supposed to be in Big bang but he was dropped.

WOW O____O

That is soooo scary >_<

I must train myself to the best >_<!!! =_= omg...

Thanks for the info.

i sang this song for the first time today hence the actual song being played during the recording=X lols

i like it so much i just had to attempt lols. i know i messed up a lot (obviously) but what do you think of as a very first attempt? lols i dont think i have a "powerful" voice like christina aguilera but its my voice =]]

http://download.yousendit.com/1DF5C43B7F3B77DB

Christina Aguilera - Hurt

Guest yunakue
i sang this song for the first time today hence the actual song being played during the recording=X lols

i like it so much i just had to attempt lols. i know i messed up a lot (obviously) but what do you think of as a very first attempt? lols i dont think i have a "powerful" voice like christina aguilera but its my voice =]]

http://download.yousendit.com/1DF5C43B7F3B77DB

Christina Aguilera - Hurt

I'm listening to it right now.

Hm... I'm being honest now.

Seems like your holding your voice back?

And you sound kinda uh... breathless at some point?

You're a good singer but your voice needs to be clearer.

Although i'm not a singer myself =_=

And your high notes, you haven't reach those notes yet... but keep on practicing and you'll be good at it.

*shrugs*

Nice singing. I give you props =)

I'm listening to it right now.

Hm... I'm being honest now.

Seems like your holding your voice back?

And you sound kinda uh... breathless at some point?

You're a good singer but your voice needs to be clearer.

Although i'm not a singer myself =_=

And your high notes, you haven't reach those notes yet... but keep on practicing and you'll be good at it.

*shrugs*

Nice singing. I give you props =)

thanks for being honest =]]

honesty always helps the most. <33

breathless lols. either its the fact that i suck at holding notes for a very long time or i was taken by surprise cuz i wasnt sure of where the lyrics went LOLS.

i dont know how to make my voice clearer lols.

the high notes are quite high lols =X

thanks again for listening <3

spark i think you're too close to the mic during the high notes.. maybe thats why it sounds unclear. since the beginning is low.. go closer to the mic so its more clear. as it gets higher and louder, sing away from the mic. you know? but overall, your voice sounds good. you have emotion.. which i lack. lol >.<

sPark* you have a good strong voice. But like what yunakue said, you seems like you are holding back your voice for some reason, thus it doesn't seems like your actual singing voice. Work on that okay?(:

sPark* ahh! i cant download it now! im not home, can u upload it on soundclick or something?

haha the reason i didnt put it up on soundclick was cuz i didnt want too many ppl to hear LOLS.

but if it means i can get more critiques... i will =X LOLS

spark i think you're too close to the mic during the high notes.. maybe thats why it sounds unclear. since the beginning is low.. go closer to the mic so its more clear. as it gets higher and louder, sing away from the mic. you know? but overall, your voice sounds good. you have emotion.. which i lack. lol >.<

my mic no matter how close or how far i go. its so crappy u never know if it'll pick up sounds or not. lols

i lent my better (although still not that great) mic to my friend and shes not home during the break either =/

sPark* you have a good strong voice. But like what yunakue said, you seems like you are holding back your voice for some reason, thus it doesn't seems like your actual singing voice. Work on that okay?(:

haha ppl have been saying how im holding back but the thing is thats how i sing for just about every song i sing.

hmm... mucho help needed =]]

Guest 보석미남

I can't download your clip sparrkkkkkgummy :(

but i personally think hurt isn't that hard to sing it's just that the power you have to put into the song that is friggin crazy.

i tried to sing it with emotion/power/etc etc and i ran out of breath after the first verse. T_________T

i'm comtemplating whether to sing songs that are more..rockish?

didn't yg say they don't mind?

hmm i think i'm more...rock than hip hop.

maybe i'll bring in something fresh? *self denial*

:(

ps. i emailed you guys already, did yall check your inbox? :)

sPark* ahh! i cant download it now! im not home, can u upload it on soundclick or something?

I can't download your clip sparrkkkkkgummy :(

but i personally think hurt isn't that hard to sing it's just that the power you have to put into the song that is friggin crazy.

i tried to sing it with emotion/power/etc etc and i ran out of breath after the first verse. T_________T

i'm comtemplating whether to sing songs that are more..rockish?

didn't yg say they don't mind?

hmm i think i'm more...rock than hip hop.

maybe i'll bring in something fresh? *self denial*

:(

ps. i emailed you guys already, did yall check your inbox? :)

i posted it up on my soundclick since u guys couldnt d/l it

its the power of christina's voice that i dont think i posess lols. i wish i did though =]]

i got the email but my reply is saved on my computer back at home since i didnt get to finish it this morning.

i'll send emails out hopefully tonight after i finish the et cetera part <3

soundclick.com/justrain [i think thats my soundclick lols i'll check] <-- it is my soundclick lols. i doublechecked.

wow wow wow spark* i listened and i loved the emotion in your voice!agh beautiful! i hope i can sing like you!

thanks for the nice comments :blush: i dont think im all that great but u make my confidence boost up lols. its now at a 2 when it was a -1 LOLS <33