YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

I was thinking of singing/rapping Tashannie songs and singing either Alicia Keys or Keyshia Cole songs a lot.

Probably...karma, love/i shouldve cheated, or...iono a tashannie song to sing. If I can upload a clip of me singing then I will lol

Hey Chelsiko, where'd you find memories?

here

The list is in alphabetical order. It's under Tasha and it's the 1.5 album. You have to winzip/winrar to open it. ^__^

Thanks! how do i dl from megaupload? it says i gotta put in a code or somethin..?

if you're looking for the cd with Memories on it, you don't use megaupload. It's on z-share.

On megaupload theres a three digit code right next to an empty box in the top right hand corner. Just type it in there.

Guest The Legend

ooh aight...i clicked the wrong one lol thx again

when u go to an open audition u can sing acapella right? or you gotta have the instrumental too?

Guest yeahjusmeh

^^ ohh coool haha I heard this song on lizzies myspace x_x

anyway I noticed alot of people are starting to sing tashannie songs! I think Im going to "try" to sing 'haru haru' but i dont think Ill be able to get the high notes!! ehhg but I really want to get into Yg so Ill try! Ill post a clip if I can manage to sing it right lolz

Guest CutieGirl303

What about rap songs for audition?

I need some suggestions.

Preferably ENGLISH rap songs since I dun speak Korean. ^_^

-edit

for a girl....XD

i tried english rap song but i think korean raps are better to do cuz theres more emotions like in big bangs rapping,IM IN LOVE WITH G-DRAGONS rapping theres sooo much emotions in it so i finished memorizing this love and doing forever with u (the whole song rapping and vocals) but i think there are english raps with alot of emotions in it cause all i hear is kdjghwjkrengjsvkns like it goes to fast hmm does anyone know wat i mean??

Guest The Legend

i tried english rap song but i think korean raps are better to do cuz theres more emotions like in big bangs rapping,IM IN LOVE WITH G-DRAGONS rapping theres sooo much emotions in it so i finished memorizing this love and doing forever with u (the whole song rapping and vocals) but i think there are english raps with alot of emotions in it cause all i hear is kdjghwjkrengjsvkns like it goes to fast hmm does anyone know wat i mean??

yeah hahaha. but if you can't speak korean then it would be harder and you could pronounce the words wrong (i know i do.. :sweatingbullets: ) but there's some english rappers that dont go too fast. missy elliot, da brat (well..she raps pretty fast), rah digga, mc lyte (old skool)...queen latifah (haha old school too), and left eye from tlc.. or get some translated to english or sumthin? and there's a bunch more female english rappers out there who don't rap so fast...i just don't know them all.

this may sound really weird..or at least that's what my sister told me hahaha

would it be weird if i just sang a boy's song? like rapping?

i noticed how much i like rap, i just never asked anyone if girls are allowed to sing boy parts in the audition.

or am i just..over thinking?

hahaha

fort minor - remember the name

gotta love that song

i can do the like the 1st two paragraphs in the lyric cuz thats all i memorized :P

i can rap all if i look at the lyrics

i know theres ksfiagfjwyd in there but theres a clean version too :P

im trying real hard to rap Lexy's parts in Ayo but its soooooooo fast and im not korean -_- Girlfriends' raps are nice too :P i like the one in I bite my lips.

let see...i can sing, dance and rap for now. i can sing in japanese, canto & mandarin, english, korean. But gahhh this one friend of mine said its better to pick all korean songs -_- oh well...

and i finally got sum dance

heck yeeeeees

but ur gonna hate me so much cuz i embarass u all -_-

i suck im sorry -_-

i got all this down in 1 hr so its very sloppy

DANCE CLIP ON YOUTUBE

gotta love that song

i can do the like the 1st two paragraphs in the lyric cuz thats all i memorized :P

omo! i loooove that song!

"this is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will. 5% pleasure, 50% pain, and 100% reason to remember the name"

OH YEAH!

did that right off the top of my head. XD

awesome song right there.

Guest CutieGirl303

yeah hahaha. but if you can't speak korean then it would be harder and you could pronounce the words wrong (i know i do.. :sweatingbullets: ) but there's some english rappers that dont go too fast. missy elliot, da brat (well..she raps pretty fast), rah digga, mc lyte (old skool)...queen latifah (haha old school too), and left eye from tlc.. or get some translated to english or sumthin? and there's a bunch more female english rappers out there who don't rap so fast...i just don't know them all.

ohhhh true~ same with me i cant memorize korean rao but i listend to it over and over and over again~ then i got it~ hmm i guess practicing helps??~~

i noticed how much i like rap, i just never asked anyone if girls are allowed to sing boy parts in the audition.

hahaha

hmmm i guess there isnt really a problem like if they say like baby girl change it into baby boy and like change those word hehe thats wat im doing~

gotta love that song

im trying real hard to rap Lexy's parts in Ayo but its soooooooo fast and im not korean -_- Girlfriends' raps are nice too :P i like the one in I bite my lips.

let see...i can sing, dance and rap for now. i can sing in japanese, canto & mandarin, english, korean. But gahhh this one friend of mine said its better to pick all korean songs -_- oh well...

and i finally got sum dance

heck yeeeeees

but ur gonna hate me so much cuz i embarass u all -_-

i suck im sorry -_-

i got all this down in 1 hr so its very sloppy

DANCE CLIP ON YOUTUBE

wow ur good unnie!!!! hmm i think i wanna do this dance~

^^ ohh coool haha I heard this song on lizzies myspace x_x

anyway I noticed alot of people are starting to sing tashannie songs! I think Im going to "try" to sing 'haru haru' but i dont think Ill be able to get the high notes!! ehhg but I really want to get into Yg so Ill try! Ill post a clip if I can manage to sing it right lolz

lols ive noticed too. i cant believe people are just beginning to know tasha&tashannie. =X [well their songs anyways] haruharu is not too bad but its just that i suck at holding my breath for a long time lols.

hahaha

if ur voice fits then go for it.

but having a for ex. jangnara voice rapping i dunno big bang's song it will be :crazy: lols

ur overthinking =]] u can sing any song u want as long as u sound good singing it

yesterday i did NRB for 6 hours straight. =X [actually my record is 8 hours from 3-11, but on that day i didnt just stay in my living room lols but yea] the only reason why i stopped was cuz my eyes hurt from staring at my TV for so long lols. but yea i wanted to sing more songs. now that i think about it.. i was crazy singing so much... ahahaha also im pretty amazed at the amount of songs i actually know LOLS and i dont even have big bang songs yet =X i feel like singing again today, but i have no time. lols

anyone else sing for long periods of time and can still go on?

someone asked for songs to sing? well i saw that other list which was good but i dont think because im a girl by kiss is a good song. it doesnt have much.. range? i dunno its a pretty song but to show off how well u sing.. i dont think its a good choice.

- memories - T [i saw someone already recommend this but yea i LOVEEE this song and its such a nice song <33 i only know the english vers. but im going to learn the krn vers. sooner or later lols]

- 날 그만 잊어요 - 거미 (Forget Me - Gumy)

- 체념 - 빅마마 (ChaeNyum - Big Mama) [but i think this might be oversung lols. and its 4 awesome singers singing so... haha definitely a challenege]

- 흔적 - 임정희 (HeunJuk - LimJeongHee) [lols actually im not sure if i should recommend this but i love this song ahahaha so i'll put it down]

- 보고싶다 - 김범수 (BoGoShipDa - KimBumSoo) [i know its ballad but if u can pull him off then ur good. lols hes crazy high for a guy]

- 하루하루 - 타샤니 (HaruHaru - Tashannie) [already recommended but haha i'll recommend again since i like the song. although that french part in the beginning is :ph34r: ]

im drawing crazy blanks =X why cant i think of any songs?!?! and i just realized the songs im recommending are like... hard lols. and probably sung a lot anyways but yea they're hard and if u can sing it well then ^_^ if u cant... its okay you're not the only one

also its hard to recommend someone songs when i dont know what they sound like =/

my advice for anyone who is reading. lols. this advice i give to just about every post that asks.

SING A SONG YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH, ONE YOU LIKE [obviously if u dont like the song you wouldnt sing it well lols], CAN SING WELL, AND ONE WHERE YOU SOUND GOOD SINGING IT.

btw can i hear what you girls sound like when rapping?

since i also rap. ive tried MC Mong songs, T, Tashannie, Big Bang, 1TYM, Lexy, Psy (in lexy's song AeSongEe), Freestyle (the group), Epik High, and etc lols.

hmmm... maybe I should try YG too then, since I've tried with SM at their San Fran. auditions a while back... I regretted that one, but liked the feeling very much... ^_^... although i'm in a dance group at school and they were in it a much longer time than and and are better... those that just joined and/or my friends say that they like my style better... I dunno how that is... maybe I should record it one time, post it up on youtube and share it here, to see what you guys think...

I dunno... i'm not that big of a dancer, especially since i AM pretty big in size, but i really like to dance, being able to let go of stress and stuff...

hmmm... yeah, maybe i'll do that... YG isn't as picky as SM, but they do still have standards or whatnot...^_^v...:P....

shoot, they might have an audition in the US soon??? hopefully i'll see that thread somewhere in the near future then!!!!! :P...

question again.

you know how sometimes, when you record your singing, the final product doesn't sound like you?

or your voice doesn't sound very clear?

does that matter to YG?

or is there a way you could fix that.

question again.

you know how sometimes, when you record your singing, the final product doesn't sound like you?

or your voice doesn't sound very clear?

does that matter to YG?

or is there a way you could fix that.

What you hear isn`t what you`ll get..^^;

The mic/recording thingy has this thing of changing your voice in a way.

So you may think you rocked it, but when you play it back..it makes you unsure.

And it does matter to YG since you`re recording it.

That voice, the one you think sounds different, is gonna be what YG hears.

So it makes a hugeee difference. :|

I don`t know if you can actually fix it...

It`s just a matter of practice and working your way around the recording, you know?

What you hear isn`t what you`ll get..^^;

The mic/recording thingy has this thing of changing your voice in a way.

So you may think you rocked it, but when you play it back..it makes you unsure.

And it does matter to YG since you`re recording it.

That voice, the one you think sounds different, is gonna be what YG hears.

So it makes a hugeee difference. :|

I don`t know if you can actually fix it...

It`s just a matter of practice and working your way around the recording, you know?

what about possibly getting a higher quality microphone?

that might help a bit, right? ^___^

what about possibly getting a higher quality microphone?

that might help a bit, right? ^___^

Yeah :)

But it`s not a 100% guarantee lmao <3

It might be a little better though ^^

Oh btw, the headset mics are better than the..err..stand mics. :x

Yeah :)

But it`s not a 100% guarantee lmao <3

It might be a little better though ^^

Oh btw, the headset mics are better than the..err..stand mics. :x

lol. i'm glad i might not sound as horrible as my mic makes me sound.

....if I do, i've got A LOT of practice ahead of me.

^___^ at least I can rap! XD