Quantcast
Kia Williams

What is your favorite K-pop song at the moment?

Hello!

Every week I find new songs to listen to, and because of this my favorite song changes almost daily! I have a series on my blog called K-pop Daebak (here) where I discuss my weekly favorites but I'm curious to see if other people have this problem also. Does your preference change frequently? What song do you consider your favorite as of right now? 

My favorite song at the moment is I by Taeyeon and Fanfare by SF9. I've been listening to these songs a lot and I can't choose between them. So don't ask me to! (˃ᆺ˂)

• Like 1

This is pretty hard to choose...I think I'll go with Lie by Jimin. I've been playing that song on repeat now!

hmm, at the moment it's jyj - found you, dbsk - begin, dbsk - love in the ice, nct u - the 7th sense and bts - blood sweat tears

I can choose more than one right? 2016 favourites: Fly by jessica jung, b1a4 comeback album; Good timing is good!  Of course Twice Cheer Up and TT.  I even love their parodies! And of course drama OST .. 2016 had some really brilliant korean drama ost! 

Hello @phikyl   :glasses:

• Like 3

This topic is hard to answer but it's still so interesting. My favourite K-pop song at moment might be Monodrama by Lay (EXO). I think I listen to that song like everyday and never get bored of it. 

• Like 1

Latest Release , G Dragon 2014 and T-ara whats my name is keep being playback in my mp3 tracklist right now . G dragon singing in ballad , his voice is just so great . 

Lately, I've been listening to EXID's "Night Rather than Day" and IU's (feat. G-Dragon) "Palette." I have these songs on repeat often.

• Like 1

I am you, you are me by Zico gives me the chill every time I listen to it. The mv is beautiful too! 

NCT 127 - Cherry Bomb

It's weird because at first I wasn't really into the song but I found myself coming back to it every now and then.....and now it just blasts through my headphones LOL