Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

Guest VioletWitch

Maybe someone already post it on previous post..
I still wanna share  it anyway  hihihihi
Park Jeung Gum, Heavenly Beauty (RAW) at YT
http://www.youtube.com/channel/SW6xeW8ITBs6w/videos?sort=da&view=7&flow=list

Guest VioletWitch

OMG guyyyssssssss
U MUST WATCH REPLY 1994 EPISODE 13JUST THAT EPISODE!!!!ITS FULL OF URI OPPA!!
I'M SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY TO SEE HIM THERE.. very funny too
oppss.. sorry with the caps lock ..huhuhu

Drama Recaps

Answer Me 1994: Episode 13 by javabeans | December 1, 2013 | 379 Comments

[skipped]

More than the unexpected connections, the tearful goodbyes, and the realization of feelings, I’m most thrilled that today brings us to that thing we’ve been sorely lacking: action. After all, what good is a decision if it’s only in the mind? Until you express that idea and let it out into the world, you can’t expect any rewards… so we’re left to hope that the setbacks associated with dragging one’s feet don’t turn out to be irreversible.

SONG OF THE DAY

The Blue – “Feeling Only You” [ Download ]

EPISODE 13: “The 10,000 hour rule”

answer13-00005.jpganswer13-00006.jpg

In 2002, we finally wind down the most boring wedding ceremony in history, as a couple of guests speculate about the Very Special Wedding Singer coming today, whom Samcheonpo introduces… as himself, ha. Everyone grumbles in disappointment.

The song is The Blue’s “Feeling Only You,” and Samcheonpo declares himself the Sohn Ji-chang role in this duet, with someone else filling in for Kim Min-jong’s part. Ooh, I want it to be Binggeure, now a successful singer. Samcheonpo belts out the first verse, and passes the metaphorical baton over to his partner… omg, it’s Kim Min-jong? The real one? Oppaaaaaa! (Hey, y’all have Garbage oppa, I have Min-jong oppa.)

answer13-00029.jpganswer13-00009.jpg

The mood swings back to excitement, and a few guests wonder if Kim Min-jong is related to someone in the wedding party. Ha, with all the Kims in this bunch, I’m sure that’s a distinct possibility, though Dad wears a particularly knowing smile on his face.

In 1995, it’s Kim Min-jong’s “Under Heaven” playing in the noraebang, sung by Samcheonpo, Haitai, and two buddies (one is department-mate Ki-tae, and the other’s a new guy). They sing their hearts out as Yoon-jin and her friend grimace, SO bored of their Kim Min-jong fixation. Yoon-jin takes the remote and cuts them off, ha, then selects the last number, which makes the boys grumble that she killed the mood. Hilariously, Haitai complains through the intro and then starts singing right on cue.

[skipped]

Garbage drops by to see Binggeure, who’s passing the time listening to music (Kim Min-jong, of course). Garbage hovers right over him, patting his head and tickling his chin like usual, and when he reaches over to check on the stitches in his side, Binggeure gets super-tense and nervous. After Garbage leaves, Binggeure buries his head under his blanket, all embarrassment/nerves/bashfulness. The show has been pretty coy about the question of whether Binggeure has a romantic crush on Garbage, but I’d say this is the closest hint we’ve had yet.

[skipped]

Mom, Dad, and baby Joonie indulge in a fancy dinner out at a Gangnam restaurant, and they get into a loud discussion of The Blue, that cocky new duo that doesn’t seem all that great. They agree that Sohn Ji-chang is way more popular than that weird Kim Min-jong guy who always sings pinching his nose and don’t see his appeal… just as Mom realizes in horror that Kim Min-jong is sitting right over there. Ack!

Mom and Dad cringe in mortification and wonder what to do. Dad tries to convince himself that he couldn’t have heard them, but after that table leaves, he sits in Kim Min-jong’s chair to check. Mom repeats her comments, confirming that sound carries louder than they feared, eek. Making things even more uncomfortable, Kim Min-jong then returns to the table and approaches Dad.

answer13-00344.jpganswer13-00359.jpg

Dad bolts up and starts apologizing… only to find that Kim Min-jong is coming to him as a fan. Omg I love it. Dad even signs an autograph for him, which Min-jong oppa receives gratefully. Then he’s approached by the restaurant manager, because the credit card he paid with was maxed out. Lol. The second card is declined for being reported lost, and the third one has been frozen… Aie, I’m so mortified for him. This is so hilarious and discomfiting at the same time.

Cut to: Dad paying for both tables, and an abashed Min-jong promising to pay him back right away. Mom no longer has the least bit of starstruck response to him, but Dad grins at the idea of a celebrity phone number coming in handy one day.

[skipped]

It’s in 2013 that we learn that Dad sent Kim Min-jong presents of beef for eight years, all for the purpose of getting him to sing at his daughter’s wedding one day. Which has to be the sweetest thing ever, in a ridiculously roundabout way.

[skipped]

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/12/answer-me-1994-episode-13/

Lyrics & Translation

해바라기 
Sunflower
사랑으로
sa-rang-eu-ro
With Love

내가 살아가는 동안에 할 일이 또 하나 있지
nae-ga sar-a-ga-neun dong-an-e hal ir-i tto ha-na it-ji-
I have one more thing that I have to do while I am living.
바람 부는 벌판에 서 있어도 나는 외롭지 않아
ba-ram bu-neun beol-pan-e seo iss-eo-do na-neun oe-rob-ji an-a-
I don't feel lonely if I am standing on the windy plain.
그러나 솔잎 하나 떨어지면 눈물 따라 흐르고
geu-reo-na sor-ip ha-na tteor-eo-ji-myeon nun-mul tta-ra heu-reu-go-
But when a pine needle falls, my tears will fall down too.
우리 타는 가슴 가슴마다 햇살은 다시 떠오르네
u-ri ta-neun ga-seum ga-seum-ma-da haes-sar-eun da-si tteo-o-reu-ne-
Everytime we are burning with our love, the sun will rise again.
아! 영원히 변치 않을 우리들의 사랑으로
a-! yeong-won-hi byeon-chi an-eul u-ri-deur-ui sa-rang-eu-ro-
Oh, with our love that will never change,
어두운 곳에 손을 내밀어 밝혀 주리라
eo-du-un gos-e son-eul nae-mir-eo bak-hyeo ju-ri-ra-
Let's give a helping hand to the gloomy place and make it bright.

Source: jetlyrics + translation by clover at minjong.net

Guest VioletWitch

daunkayu said: @VioletWitch, so this is why he didn't take any acting offering, since he's busy cameoing in dramas and doing semi-docu program :)
You should give the link too, streaming or download  :)

@sophie, I read that too some time ago, him and Kim Soo Ro.
I don't know if it's just rumour, but I really hope he'll make a cameo appearance in The Heirs, especially since The Heirs' writer Kim Eun Sook is also the writer of A Gentleman's Dignity and a fan of Kim Min Jong from her teenage years.
That would be awesome, first he's making cameo in I Hear Your Voice, then Answer Me 1994 and if our wish come true, in The Heirs. 8->

class="headline"Kim Hee Chul reveals a photo taken with Kim Min JongSTAR N NewsBy Kim Dong-Joo | STAR N News – Wed, Dec 4, 2013 2:20 PM SGT

20131203221407_529dd91f33e1c_1.jpg

Super Junior's Kim Hee Chul showed off his friendship with Kim Min Jong.

On December 3rd, Super Junior's Kim Hee Chul uploaded a photo on his Instagram and wrote "Kim Hee Chul & Kim Min Jong".

The photo shows Kim Hee Chul and Kim Min Jong posing for a photo together.

Kim Hee Chul is showing a cute look, wearing a hat, and Kim Min Jong is showing sharp and handsome look as usual. Kim Min Jong is still looking amazingly handsome and young even though he is right next to Kim Hee Chul.

Netizens who saw the post left comments, such as "They must be very close friends", "Both of them are amazing", "Kim Min Jong never gets old", and "What did they do together?"

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/kim-hee-chul-reveals-a-photo-taken-with-062021505.html