Broadcast Period: November 16, 2016

Prequel: Love Weaves Through A Millennium 相爱穿梭千年

Cast:

Janice Man

Puff Guo

Wei Da Xun

Li Zi Feng

Synopsis:

A rich party boy from 2016 switches body with a legendary chef from 1936. He may have to spend the next 80 years finding a way back to his time period.

Watch it here with English subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

My Everything

Hua Chenyu - Through the Heart

Additional Links:

Shuttle Love Millennium 相爱穿梭千年貳:月光下的交换 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Shuttle Love Millennium 相爱穿梭千年貳:月光下的交换 Raw Episodes

Shuttle Love Millennium 相爱穿梭千年貳:月光下的交换 Weibo Page

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Actually this sister is starting to irritate me, bravo well done, you have gone and offered money exchange to wine and that guy was villain from the past, now think of how your brother is gonna back and forward in time.  this girl makes me suspicious that she might not even be a paternal daughter.    No sibling can be this much evil.  

It is obvious now one or two of them gonna stay in the past or the girls gonna time travel, third option everyone gonna stay in their own timeline.  

I no longer want to see the face of Puff. I do not like her acting, no mimics, no body lang, she uses the same look in all her dramas.   Oh sweet little girl, who is ultra sensitive.  I am not a fan girl, I am too old to be the fangirl of the main actors. 

but as audience sometimes I do get irritated when I am watching the drama.  Today is the final episode for the drama..  Let's see what's gonna happen

right the drama is officially over,  I have not yet finished when I was writing the lines above yesterday so now I have notice that my post above contains spoilers.  

I will be telling how this drama ends.  

Spoiler

there were no Eng subs yet when I watched the last 4 episodes..  

Sun Qi Long / Zhang Zhi Gang goes back to 1936 but the villain shots Fang Shi Yi & Sun Qi Long, we have the impression of they are both death, as the jade necklace turns into red.. 

We see Sun Qi on the operating table, and suddenly Zhang Zhi appears on the table,... everyone returns back to their own timeline.  

Grandpa dies and also the villain from the 1936.  after this Wang Lin tidies up the granddad's stuff and finds some clues, after that she went to riverside finds a way of creating a circle from the 3 jade necklaces.  

She is now back to 1936..  

In 2016 Fei Fei grandma already passed away..  After the funeral we have a time slip to 2017, he is now back to the country we do not know whereever he went to, he sees the movie of Fang Si Yiin & Jiang Shi Kai, he gets into tears.... 

so he goes out, so when he was walking he saw the rest. ( the one from 1936) he goes in there looks at the photos on the wall, suddenly someone touches his shoulders, he saw a girl looks like Wang Lin, he thinks that its her and she's  teasing him, but she says she's my nana, and gives him a letter from her grandmother... he also finds the jade necklace inside the envelope, the next thing we know is he is in the 1936,  Fang Si is still alive..  

the dispute is over there is no reason left to argue or meddle / wangle about.. 

Yes this is the worst remade ever..   I wonder what were the screenwriters thinking or in what state of mind did they write this script and how did the tv chanel accepted this.. So whatever they are on, I want to take that pill..  happiness pill, or being how to ruin a drama pill.  I want it.. If I have sit and work for weeks, I would most definitely write a better one..    

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

currently at ep24, imo this drama is quite slow.. everything seems slow but... its has a very powerful storyline, and since its chinese drama the episode is like almost double from korean drama... that's why i feel its seems slow. however since the storyline is so powerful, i couldn't stop watching. storyline is much better than the queen inhyun man or love through the millennium. they are much more connection between each of the individual who time travelled. 

Archived