[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

INFINITE’s L Updates Fans On His Upcoming Historical Drama

l infinite

INFINITE’s L recently opened up about his upcoming drama!

On February 3, the boys of INFINITE participated in special V Live broadcast “INFINITE Global Artist Top 10.”

During the episode, L gave fans an update on the show’s production, revealing just how tight his schedule has become.

“These days, I’m filming ‘Ruler: Master of the Mask.’ We’re mostly shooting in other regions. Buyeo, Yangju, and Yongin. Moonkyeong too,” he began, referring to four South Korean cities with quite an amount of distance between them. “I think we’ll end up filming in all eight provinces.”

When the other members commented on how difficult it must be filming a drama in the winter, L added, “It’s cold, but I can do my best thanks to my fans’ support.”

“Ruler: Master of the Mask” is a Joseon era historical romance, where L will be starring alongside Yoo Seung Ho and Kim So Hyun. The drama is scheduled for release on May

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/03/infinites-l-updates-fans-upcoming-historical-drama/

On 2/2/2017 at 1:29 AM, maryofbethany said:

@ferily yeah. of cause. haha. back then, i think we were the ones stay so long, still don't want to leave right over there, when almost everyone move on......
i am still at goblin.. but was watching here, and lurking..
here Kim GoEun in all her saeguk beauty look, because it is not about Ruler, so i put in Spoiler.
but you just cannot missed her ancient beauty look, Oosp. will Yoo is danger of falling in love?

Haha, yes but now that Yoo Seung Ho is coming up in a new drama, now we're both here!
I am at Hwarang at the moment, but like you are, I am lurking around this forums as well :)

On 2/4/2017 at 6:21 PM, akausagi said:

HELLO chingu @maryofbethany we missed you on this page, welcome back? haha..

Sorry I just want to share this beautiful being :heart: 

@akausagi apologies all mine, for taking a hiatus from here to go goblin-sightings.... well, i did login here times to times, but when ever i found something wanted to share,there are always others faster, so it shall be so... i went back to the Kim Eunsook's fantasy world of goblin's bride. just some thoughts not related to Ruler, so will put in spoiler.... so sober thoughts...
well, will be fully back after finishing some unfinish business with Goblin,.. planning to write something for the Leads in G drama, and its NOT just fangirling stuffs. just some thoughts not related to Ruler, so will put in spoiler.... so sober thoughts...

Spoiler

actually was trying to defend Kim GoEun, who was criticised very badly by Knetizens, from her 'lack of beauty' to 'character in the drama'... i am so done with defending all these awesome actresses in kdrama of recent years, was defending Jang Nara in Hello Monster, then Park Minyoung in Remember war of theSon (YSH was there), and then Han Hyojoo in W, now Kim Goeun in Goblin....
what happen to the younger Knetizens nowadays, that are so quick to condemn and insult and draw conclusion biasedly...
this round they sling mud at Kim GoEun in all ways, from her not qualified to act with GY and the rest, to her beauty lacking, to her character in drama annoying, to hypocritically rant about moral values in ahjussi-highschool-romances, to insult GoEun's personal trip IG pic, calling her ugly and toad..... all in all, asking GoEun to leave GongYoo alone...
wow...
please. when Ruler airs... Jaebal.... don't have anyone attacking Kim So Hyun for any crap reason pls.
am done defending Main Actresses, when many simply just leave the Main Actor alone... guess its a jealousy towards female lead matter. hope any one will not attack KSH, else it will pull YSH away from her, to protect her....

sorry for those who trusted in me, you know who u are, and thanks, will be back.

Archived