[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

18 hours ago, qwenli said:

All hail....the BBJX curse......muahahahaha.

It's magic really:wub:  

hahaha if IU was not in a relationship right now i might also think LJG will be with LJE for real hahaha just like the main leads of BBJX marrying for real.. haha

• Like 17

3 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

wooow...falling each other. I already imagined if Ji Eun come to Joon Gi mini fan meeting this week, gosh...i imagine how Joon Gi care and always stay beside her because she's his special guest

JE was after all part of the picture promoting the mini fan meet so JG can always say she joined the fan meet so she can extend her appreciation for the gifts the fans sent the cast members during the press con face-to-face.LOL

JG and JE can always consult us for excuses to justify their encounters.

• Like 14

17 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

How many mobile phone Joon Gi has? If it's only one? With 1m followers ckckk...how fast he can find Ji Eun new post notification :D wooow...super eyes!! 

or they can be both online chatting away like if LJG teaching Ji eun to edit a video and when already uploaded, he knew it already.. either that, or they are together for promotions or practice or recording????

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, dea97 said:

About LJG having NG mostly with LJE...is it possible that he do this purposely? he keep making mistake to have longer acting time with LJE...maybe to get closer to her?

that goes without saying, my dear.LOL Of course, it could always backfire and make him appear like a fool and unprofessional, but since they already know and understand each other, JE will just go along with flow. Maybe she also enjoys the chance to spend more time with him to get closer to him.

3 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

How many mobile phone Joon Gi has? If it's only one? With 1m followers ckckk...how fast he can find Ji Eun new post notification :D wooow...super eyes!! 

A phone exclusively for his person, Jieun-ie.

• Like 14

12 hours ago, q4q4 said:

Edit: @moonlovertales I just read your post above! So glad I'm not the only one who noticed his eyes immediately scanning for a reaction from her when their arms crossed! They were totally affected by the photoshoot guys! I bet their hearts were still racing and they were trying to calm it down 

I posted a quite detailed explanation of his eyes scanning her reaction few pages back :joy: Those few seconds really made a difference to the entire video for me :love: 

11 hours ago, q4q4 said:

Jus rewatched this clip for the 100th time lol and I noticed that when the interviewer accidentally said "Mood Makeup" it was only LJG and LJE who did the putting on makeup joke lol OKAY YOU 2 WE GET IT, even your jokes are in sync with each other by now :wub:

Hahaha.. I did not notice that at all until you pointed it out! How funny is that they both used the same type of action as a joke? Do we nee more proof of their perfection? :yum:

6 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

Thanks to @moonlovertales finger talk vid link. I found a link to IU healing camp eng sub.

start from min 1:15 if I'm not mistaken

JiEun said when she's dating, she can be be narcist. She will loves her self. Knowing the person she loves found her amazing it will her make her admitted herself amazing too.

*cough i never saw JiEun post anything narcissistic this 2years on her IG. Or may be she's well growing up now that she can hold her self not too obvious that she's in love.

BUT

WHY SUDDENLY SHE'S POSTING 3 PERSONAL POSTS ON HER IG THAT'S OBVIOUSLY TELLING US "I feel in love and i love my self that's why I post these."

Yup. In her IV, she says that being in love gives her a HUGE confidence boost mainly because the person she loves is amazing and if that person loves her then she thinks even she must be amazing to be loved by such a person. She seems the type to dominate a bit in her relationship and want constant affection which goes quite well with someone like LJG who I think would be very devoted and attached to the girl he is with.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, hamsterden4444 said:

T_T 

this MV made me teared and choked over my lunch. I'm so afraid to watch ep 19 tomorrow!! 

@riuenu

im still lurking around! Can't help it! :P

I understand what u mean, me also always lurking ard when I am suppose to get back to my real life or suppose to sleep, yet, can't help it! 

I need mentally preparation for the above mv 

1 hour ago, q4q4 said:

LJG openly and publicly flirting with LJE makes me seriously question whether he knows something we don't know about LJE's current status :P I mean like, what's with the drastic hair cut recently? Yes, I heard it was bc of her hair being damaged but I'm on Delulumode right now lol

But quite honestly tho like.. maybe shes single now and it's just not out yet bc the drama is still ongoing 

Also, I totally repeated that part too! Ugh can't get enough of them 

Yup, normally girl will change image and cut short her hair after break up, hair damage, there is always hair treatment and need not cut away her long hair till so short =×

I really think that the way they interact and flirting like both of them is single, I really mean both, how big heart is the "do not mention name" also can't stand his gf doing that right? =×

Upon all the analysis chingu here have for the video …I will go watch it again, and maybe on repeating mode 

1 hour ago, iliveforsosoo said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvXKRSFdtSI (how do u make the video actually appear on the post? just new here.. xD)

btw, guys i just wanted to point out something in the forced kiss bts. heheh realized this after watching it again yesterday. When JK was giving his message and it was like some kind of farewell. I loved how IU actually commented "This isn't the end of us right, OPPA?". Her, calling him oppa was quite unnoticed since she was laughing towards the end. I just love how she calls him oppa.. hehe ^^. They're so cute!!

We need to brace ourselves for the remaining episodes guys!! Judging from the still, it's gonna be heartbreaking. Let's just hope we'll have that very HAPPY ENDING our Director-nim promised us during the presscon. ^^

Hahahaha, uri baby girl Jieun here doesn't want the drama to end, can't bear it with ur oppa right? 

Wearing his jacket, feeling his warm… omo, my delulu mode went to another level 

And joongi openly admit that, he is the one benefit from the kiss, and smiling so sweetly, it's look like it's a birthday present for him on her birthday kekekekeke, cheeky much ya oppa 

27 minutes ago, dea97 said:

About LJG having NG mostly with LJE...is it possible that he do this purposely? he keep making mistake to have longer acting time with LJE...maybe to get closer to her?

I really think so, wanna have more time with her

And also, he is nervous, blank out much when looking at her, having heart attack much 

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:
  Hide contents

when i see them, esp in the cosmo mag, they look like the fox and lamb, the guy is oozing with appeal while the girl looked like so innocent taken by the fox.. like a moth attracted to fire... 

Yes, thats what I feel about their relationship...in the drama and in real life. Can the innocent rabbit escape the big bad wolf? :D

• Like 22

\^0^/ Happy 100 pages \^0^/

I wonder how's doing our captain @akinahana89?? Captain, i wish you're doing fine as we're here so happy with latest update from our Queen Ji Eun :D also for happy excited post from all friends here...

Ahh...I can't wait to see the result of the project, and most of it response from our King Joon Gi and Queen Ji Eun :wub: 

• Like 24

18 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

\^0^/ Happy 100 pages \^0^/

I wonder how's doing our captain @akinahana89?? Captain, i wish you're doing fine as we're here so happy with latest update from our Queen Ji Eun :D also for happy excited post from all friends here...

Ahh...I can't wait to see the result of the project, and most of it response from our King Joon Gi and Queen Ji Eun :wub: 

She was surprised when Meahri told her we were at page 98 already. Poor girl. the next 2 days will be devoted to the project. So excited too!

• Like 16